SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

Yes, perfect sense.

So where those are seeing all the PD in the current reenactment photos is basically where the car was, parallel to the water in those trees?

Kelly

If Tammy or Sidney said they "put her in the water" than the PD would now be putting a similar sized object in the water and following its drift. They'd have studied the tides and currents beforehand to carry this out. The divers are probably following a drifting object with the current.. that's my opinion/hypothosis

Does it mean anything that Tammy is still in custody of the Long detention center? (When you check on vinelink)
Meaning...she was never moved. They came up with that too explain her absence, should it leak out. Moo
Guess we can infer which one rolled over, faster...

Sent from my KFTHWI

24851622_BG2.jpg

So where we see LE is basically the area where her car was found parallel to the water or is it the left side FACING the water, where the little black convertible is?

Thanks!

K

Does it mean anything that Tammy is still in custody of the Long detention center? (When you check on vinelink)
Meaning...she was never moved. They came up with that too explain her absence, should it leak out.

Exactly what I was wondering ... :waitasec:

Meaning...she was never moved. They came up with that too explain her absence, should it leak out.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Interesting...:waitasec:

Left side looking at this picture, right side when you drive into the landing and are facing the water.

Thank you. I have wondered where her car was all these months.

Kelly

Sent from my KFTHWI

WAIT!!!!! What????

Sent from my KFTHWI

I think maybe it just wasn't updated. She did get that new mugshot after all.

I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

Our left when looking at the picture or left side of the landing when at the landing and facing the water?

So where we see LE is basically the area where her car was found parallel to the water or is it the left side FACING the water, where the little black convertible is?

Thanks!

K

Over where the law enforcement are, I would say pretty much in the area between their two cars, facing the trees...parallel to the water.

I would think they would have obviously searched this water area with a fine tooth comb already. I guess one of them could have said we threw her in there and now its all about locating her. Actually.....I am leaning towards TM and SM saying it was an accident and they got scared, or TM and HE fought and heather fell in. Blah blah...

Left side looking at this picture, right side when you drive into the landing and are facing the water.

thanx, so that's why HE's father (TE) said it was park where it shouldn't have been parked...and parallel to the water.

kinda off the road somewhat, near the water....

wonder why?

Our left when looking at the picture or left side of the landing when at the landing and facing the water?

Our left when looking at the picture, sorry for not being able to explain it more clearly.

So.. if TM is still listed as at the Long Detention Center, is there a way to check Georgetown & be sure she didn't get booked in there?

If what eyewitnesses are telling is true about LE at PTL, i find it telling after TM was moved yesterday.

This is just theory... If SM sang to police about TM, it's TM who'd need the change of venue for her own safety. J. Reuben Long would be a complete circus - not that Georgetown prison wouldn't be, but at least it's further from HE's home and family.

Divers at the scene at PTL likely means that got a concrete lead, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothedeep
From the tone of the posts on TATCBM (the account that can't be mentioned), it seems clear this relationship was much more serious than "3 times in HE's car." At least, HE considered it to be much more meaningful.

Right, but you mentioned it. That's why I asked.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member