SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heather worked for us for over a year, and we still keep her name on the schedule, you know, because until there's peace for everyone, the family, the community, our work family, we're keeping her name there," explained Beth Sansone, general manager at Tilted Kilt.

More at link

http://www.carolinalive.com./news/story.aspx?id=1012443

IMO they had no idea of how much time they had to dispose of her body.

IMO after they killed her all they could think of was, s**t, we have to get rid of her as quick as we can and start an alibi.

IMO They were probably relieved when they heard of the length of time it took to discover her missing.

So your saying that even though the Moorer's were in a hurry to dispose of Heather's body, they were still able to do a good job of hiding her?

Do you think that they had a preplanned or prepared place to hide her body?

Okay O/T but I am seriously getting annoyed at the lag time and trouble I am having when refreshing the page!!!!

I know others were having this issue earlier, but I had been okay until about a hour ago. It took me like 15 mins to get to page 47 on the last thread so that I could get over here! GRRRRR!!!

End of rant.

Can you see the signatures that some people have at the bottom of their posts? If so, I believe that can make pages slower to load. Go into your control panel and turn them off. I did that a long time ago and rarely have any trouble getting pages to load.

The more I read the more I think TM may have been trying to frame SM.

TM and SM were in Atlanta, GA at some point according to one of their FB page posts. I don't recall the dates. Banks county would be about a 5 hour drive.

I remember seeing that on SM's page, I think. They were in California at Thanksgiving and Florida in January so I want to say it could have been December because I remember thinking that is a lot of traveling in three months. When did he have time to work. jmo

Can you see the signatures that some people have at the bottom of their posts? If so, I believe that can make pages slower to load. Go into your control panel and turn them off. I did that a long time ago and rarely have any trouble getting pages to load.

Plus don't refresh. Admin has said it does slow everything down if a lot of people are doing it.

They had almost 2 days to dispose of the body before LE became aware of she was missing. TM is the type to make SM do it alone. One could drive a considerable distance in that amount of time, but she could be within a stone's throw of their compound.

Well, they left her car close by (instead of driving it a distance away) so I think Heather is likely rather close by as well. If it was planned in advance, possibly one of them also planned on bringing something heavy and some rope to weigh her down in the water. Hate thinking that. :(

I need to stop thinking about this couple! It makes my skin crawl every time.

has anyone read American Psycho? I think I figured out what Tammy's trip reports remind me of.

Thanks was not enough! I am going to try your advice. I am sure that others will as well. Thank you!!!:loveyou:

Plus don't refresh. Admin has said it does slow everything down if a lot of people are doing it.

I've also noticed it happens a lot when mods are making new threads or doing "cleanup".

So much for the big news today. :rolleyes: This is why I'm glad rumors are not allowed here. It never should have been posted this morning. IMO

How do you load the new posts if you don't refresh? That's the only way to see new posts and comments.
Its been especially bad today....I have trouble staying on. I can't get my replys to go through. I get kicked out. It's been tough all afternoon.

IMO, I really think that HE went to meet SM thinking that SM and TM were no longer together! I think she got into his truck and either TM was in back seat and that's were the kidnapping came in and they took her back to the house where she was murdered! I really don't think she was killed at PTL cause if they have evidence, I really don't think they would've let her car go the night it was found if there was any kind of evidence! But I really think the murder happened at their home. Did they ever dig up the newly paved driveway??

I posted this in the media thread. FYI....

Texas donor helps pay for Heather Elvis search

Nicole Carney was heartbroken when she learned that Horry County police have charged two people with the murder of Heather Elvis.

Like thousands of others, she had held out hope that Heather Elvis would be coming home to her family.

Carney had played a major role in the search for Elvis over the last couple of months, even though she lives hundreds of miles away in Texas.

Monica Caison, founder of the CUE Center for Missing Persons, a Wilmington, N.C. group that’s assists in missing persons cases, said Carney has been the sole source of funding for CUE’s search for Heather

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_57225c9e-9f25-11e3-a826-001a4bcf6878.html

I would love to know if Law Enforcement has some type of surveillance of TM/SM's vehicle on that night.

How do you load the new posts if you don't refresh? That's the only way to see new posts and comments.
Its been especially bad today....I have trouble staying on. I can't get my replys to go through. I get kicked out. It's been tough all afternoon.

BBM, that is exactly what I was thinking but you beat me to it Shef. :floorlaugh:

BBM, that is exactly what I was thinking but you beat me to it Shef. :floorlaugh:

LOL...I'm like, Dang! I've been doing something wrong around here since 2008!

The more I read the more I think TM may have been trying to frame SM.

I agree. I think she worked with someone else, used his phone to contact Heather and may have even drove his truck there.

Just thinking..not saying I wholeheartedly think he is innocent. I think I just want to believe that Heather was involved with someone that cared for her and I want to believe that at least one of these parents were thinking of their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87