SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying that even though the Moorer's were in a hurry to dispose of Heather's body, they were still able to do a good job of hiding her?

Do you think that they had a preplanned or prepared place to hide her body?

Not sure on that one, if they had a preplanned place to hide her or not.
IMO when someone kills someone, they have no idea of the time that person will be discovered missing. How would they know if Heather was going to meet someone early on the morning of the 18th? How did they know if her parents were going to be at her apt in the morning? Unless it is a spouse or parent that did the killing, they would have the advantage of time.

The remains were found just off I-85 at GA441, and one of the driving routes Googlemaps recommends for getting to Atlanta is going through Columbia and Greenville. That would take you right past that junction.

I think it's extremely unlikely to be her. That location looks like it's directly north of Athens and probably somebody missing from there. But it's not impossible.

I agree it's unlikely, but I do think there's something particularly suspicious about the Banks County remains. Less than a week before that article ran in our local paper, another set of remains was found in an abandoned house a bit closer to Athens (link) and the discovery + identification only merited a paragraph each with involvement limited to the county PD. But it seems like multiple agencies were in full force right away with this find. Maybe it has to do with the relative proximity to Gary Hilton's stomping grounds. Either way, curious.

"Heather worked for us for over a year, and we still keep her name on the schedule, you know, because until there's peace for everyone, the family, the community, our work family, we're keeping her name there," explained Beth Sansone, general manager at Tilted Kilt.

More at link

<snipped link>[/URL]

I felt that it was quite insensitive that BS had a Mickey Mouse cover picture on her FB page for the past 2 months or so, IMO.

Not to mention how quick she came to the defense of all the RSOs that work at TK.

If she really wants to do something "right" then, screen your employees better and don't hire RSOs that work closely with young girls in skimpy uniforms! IMO.

Can you tell me where to set the number of posts? :blushing::blushing:

I just figured it out. Go to your USer CP
on the left hand side under options Click on Edit options. It has a long list. Near the bottom there is a drop down to select number of posts per thread. Pick 200. I forgot about this option.

Does this help?

I forgot this option. Good to see you by the way. It is LittleBitty35 from all that jazz. Just new handle. They merged my account under Bittiness39. How do you do that? I forgot. :(

There are so many dear friends here! I don't know anything about this case but what I do know - this young lady has a community of good people who want to help bring closure.

I changed my so long ago (I forgot) but I know it wasn't hard. I shall defer to someone who knows immediately or recently did it. But be forewarned - you may end up "refreshing" more often if you don't allow some time to fill the page when the setting is higher.

Good to see so many of you! :loveyou:

There are so many dear friends here! I don't know anything about this case but what I do know - this young lady has a community of good people who want to help bring closure.

I changed my so long ago (I forgot) but I know it wasn't hard. I shall defer to someone who knows immediately or recently did it. But be forewarned - you may end up "refreshing" more often if you don't allow some time to fill the page when the setting is higher.

Good to see so many of you! :loveyou:

You are such an awesome poster. Missed ya'. This case is so complicated. Very much an investment

on the left hand side under options Click on Edit options. It has a long list. Near the bottom there is a drop down to select number of posts per thread. Pick 200. I forgot about this option.

Does this help?

Yes thank you very much! :loveyou:

I felt that it was quite insensitive that BS had a Mickey Mouse cover picture on her FB page for the past 2 months or so, IMO.

Not to mention how quick she came to the defense of all the RSOs that work at TK.

If she really wants to do something "right" then, screen your employees better and don't hire RSOs that work closely with young girls in skimpy uniforms! IMO.

Agreed. Though, to her credit, she did announce on a local MB page that the TK decided to let SM go amidst all the criticism, and was praised highly for the move. Hope that was true and that he didn't just quit or something.

I forgot this option. Good to see you by the way. It is LittleBitty35 from all that jazz. Just new handle. They merged my account under Bittiness39. How do you do that? I forgot. :(

:seeya: Hi! I remember you! From Austin right? :waitasec:

~snipped~
Unless she was researching the players, she may not have known about the Disney obsession. I doubt it was the image SM portrayed when he was out doing business or on the prowl. I don't recall seeing it discussed in the MSM either.

Agreed. Though, to her credit, she did announce on a local MB page that the TK decided to let SM go amidst all the criticism, and was praised highly for the move. Hope that was true and that he didn't just quit or something.

When did TK let SM go? Do we know?

Does this help?

Yes, that helps. Mine had been set somehow to "default", whatever that means. Now I've changed it so hopefully it will speed up our forum (especially if eveyone also does this).

Two questions:

1. Peeps keep referring to "refreshing" and it causing WS to slow down. By hitting "refresh" does that mean they are hitting "new posts" in the toolbar area underneath the large WS logo or does it mean they are hitting the "back button" on the top left hand corner of their computer?

2. Someone mentioned that having a signature at the end of your posts slows down your ability to post/update on this forum. I wonder if this is true?

When did TK let SM go? Do we know?

Good question. Maybe a month or so before Heather was murdered?
Not only is he out of a job (with three kids and a "wife") but having an affair. I thought the rumors were he was fired for hitting on everyone and laziness. But I am not certain. Out of a job before Christmas?

This would certainly go to motive.

Good to see you! :blowkiss: I've been glued to the Brandon Daniel trial. Join us sometime, when you can!

GUILTY Officer Padron’s accused killer, Brandon Daniel, to stand trial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Will do. Just following it on the local news websites. If he doesn't get the DP I wonder if they should have taken the LWOP plea that the defense offered? I think he will though.

Sorry for the O/T.

I know there is a timeline of events in Heather's kidnapping/murder. The one thing that I know LE is keeping closer to the vest is the phone calls that evening. There is confusion in the timeline here. It would help a lot to flesh that out. Because there is no more pings after 3am and some reports have said last pinged or pinged again at 6am.

This is confusing. It reminds me of the phonecalls/internet happenings surrounding Caylee's death. It was tough to put together.

Good question. Maybe a month or so before Heather was murdered?
Not only is he out of a job (with three kids and a "wife") but having an affair. I thought the rumors were he was fired for hitting on everyone and laziness. But I am not certain. Out of a job before Christmas?

This would certainly go to motive.

Ok, so I guess I missed that HE and SM were still working together even after the affair was over?

You would have thought TM would have put a stop to that right away.

Strange development for me.

Kelly

I agree it's unlikely, but I do think there's something particularly suspicious about the Banks County remains. Less than a week before that article ran in our local paper, another set of remains was found in an abandoned house a bit closer to Athens (link) and the discovery + identification only merited a paragraph each with involvement limited to the county PD. But it seems like multiple agencies were in full force right away with this find. Maybe it has to do with the relative proximity to Gary Hilton's stomping grounds. Either way, curious.

That poor man. He looks so sad.

Maybe the Banks County LE is just more on the ball than the other unit. Or maybe there's some obvious foul play about the recent discovery.

Ok, so I guess I missed that HE and SM were still working together even after the affair was over?

You would have thought TM would have put a stop to that right away.

Strange development for me.

Kelly

It does. Yet another confusing thing with the timeline. I am soooo confused. I thought I had it down. I don't. When I started following the case initially there were a lot of articles with much more information. Now those same things we all read are missing from the more current ones. :banghead:

DO NOT, let me repeat that, DO NOT post ANY info about other family members or minors.

Imamaze and I are repeating ourselves over and over and unapproving and snipping posts left and right. TOs are going to be issued if you can't post within the rules.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member