SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TM's motive in what happened to Heather had more to do with the hit she was taking in the pocketbook. Remember TM saying that she had to CANCEL their trip to Hawaii because of testing. They went to California for Thanksgiving but returned so was there testing in November? Could that be because he lost his job at TK and had nothing to do with testing that TM blamed Heather for messing up her plans? Obviously vacations were very important to them. They seemed obsessed with traveling. jmo

I feel confident that they found some really good evidence that will nail these people. You dont announce to parents their daughter is murdered and arrest 2 people without proof found that she is deceased and they are the perps. LE seems confident its huge enough to get a conviction without a body. Id love to know what it is.

ITA. I honestly think it was significant DNA evidence in those trucks towed away that convinced them that Heather had lost her life in one of them. They may have found other odd things at the home that were also connected but they had not had the opportunity to search the vehicles until they arrested them. That might be why supporters are now saying vehicles aren't in TM/SM's names. But if they borrowed them solely for the purpose of meeting, kidnapping Heather at PTL it shows premeditation for sure and malice aforethought.

Maybe TM's motive in what happened to Heather had more to do with the hit she was taking in the pocketbook. Remember TM saying that she had to CANCEL their trip to Hawaii because of testing. They went to California for Thanksgiving but returned so was there testing in November? Could that be because he lost his job at TK and had nothing to do with testing that TM blamed Heather for messing up her plans? Obviously vacations were very important to them. They seemed obsessed with traveling. jmo

It is also very eerie that when she was arraigned on Monday multiple media accounts stated that TM mentioned she had lost her job due to Heather's disappearance. I would like to know when SM lost his job as well.

I don't. Not in this case. There have been media reports that the Moorer's were followed since Heather went missing.

I read that report too, but LE weren't even aware of Heather being missing until late on the 19th.
The Moorers had 2 full days at least to dispose of Heather's body.

Just saw this on the FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=724781747566746&id=724058540972400

I had no idea..... But I'm not sure this is true at all.

TM's FB about someone calling SM 6 times the 18th and listed the times. The goes on to say "that person is now missing"

Mods, please delete or move to PL if not allowed, I'm on my phone and can't find the PL. Thanks.

Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for TM's post listing the times of those (alleged) calls. I saw it once and then couldn't find it again.

LE is being very vague about the calls/texts, only saying they happened between 2:00 and 6:00am but, according to my timeline research, TE said Heather's phone last pinged at 3:41am, the exact time TM lists as Call #6.

Maybe since they knew she disappeared, after the 19th or so. But I find it difficult to believe they were actually followed 24/7 anyway...no one has that kind of manpower, IMO, and we don't know when LE actually determined they were the prime suspects. The M's had almost 48 hours from the start, to hide Heather, before it was even known anything was wrong. It would have been easy enough to move her again on the day of the 19th, since no alarm had been raised.

I just don't have any idea how she will ever be found, except by chance.

JMO

Yes we do... Clu. They said they have been tracing and following them all along. I'm not gonna go through the entire media thread... but they did... say that.

I gave the link for the media thread.... take a look

I read that report too, but LE weren't even aware of Heather being missing until late on the 19th.

The Moorers had 2 full days at least to dispose of Heather's body.

But didn't HE go missing the early morning of the 18th? So, really that's just one day... Right? Or am I confused??
ETA: or did she go missing the early morning of the 17th. Now I'm really confused. Lol.
No snark, really! Just confirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you mods for all your time you spend on these boards. I know you all must be pulling your hair out with this one.

It's not having the sig, it's waiting for everyone else's sig to load that slows you down.

Go to your User Control Panel>Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and uncheck Show Signatures. Then click the Save Changes button at the bottom.

I deleted my signature, but whenever I load a WS page tonight, I feel like I have dial-up again, although I think dial-up was quicker!

ITA. I honestly think it was significant DNA evidence in those trucks towed away that convinced them that Heather had lost her life in one of them. They may have found other odd things at the home that were also connected but they had not had the opportunity to search the vehicles until they arrested them. That might be why supporters are now saying vehicles aren't in TM/SM's names. But if they borrowed them solely for the purpose of meeting, kidnapping Heather at PTL it shows premeditation for sure and malice aforethought.

As if who is on the vehicle registration really matters! Like, TM would say, "Ooopsy, I can't murder someone in this particular truck 'cause this one's registered to Daddy"!

Yeah. Right.
Not.
Also, some disturbing chatter about Social Media posts and sexting by TM in the Parking lot right now!

Can you see the signatures that some people have at the bottom of their posts? If so, I believe that can make pages slower to load. Go into your control panel and turn them off. I did that a long time ago and rarely have any trouble getting pages to load.

O/T but Thanks!!! I never knew about this- so far, so good!

Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for TM's post listing the times of those (alleged) calls. I saw it once and then couldn't find it again.

LE is being very vague about the calls/texts, only saying they happened between 2:00 and 6:00am but, according to my timeline research, TE said Heather's phone last pinged at 3:41am, the exact time TM lists as Call #6.

Glad I could help. :)

Whoa. That's crazy!!

Yea, from TM's mouth (or fingers) listed the times. Then goes on to say SM answered 2 calls and ignored the others. Hmmmm. Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I read the more I think TM may have been trying to frame SM.

I'm not saying I disagree, but wouldn't she have given him up by now? That jail food and not having her own pillows must be wearing thin by now.

I know all or many of us have been stymied by the fact that Heather was crying to BW while relaying that SM was leaving TM for her.

What about this scenario? SM calls Heather (because I do believe this was a planned event) and tells Heather he is leaving TM for good and wants to be with Heather. blah blah blah The caveat is that TM is demanding to see Heather, to talk about the whys, impact on kids, etc. and then TM will let him go. TM needs closure to her marriage failure, per SM.

Heather is understandably afraid and upset; but, SM loves her and will protect her from the monster he is leaving, right? So off she goes to PTL - a quiet dark place to invite Heather to enter their vehicle for a chat. Heather was blindsided and betrayed by the one person she cared for and thought cared for her. That is why she was there. And then the horror began.

It hurts my heart thinking about the frenzy TM appears to have been in during the days leading up to Heather's abduction and murder and what despicable acts she may have been capable of unleashing on Heather. The unspeakable evil I believe this person and her husband set loose on Heather is unimaginable to a moral, rational individual. I fear that when we learn of Heather's last moments, it will break our hearts all over again.

I keep the Elvis family/friends/searchers/LE in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member