SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel confident that they found some really good evidence that will nail these people. You dont announce to parents their daughter is murdered and arrest 2 people without proof found that she is deceased and they are the perps. LE seems confident its huge enough to get a conviction without a body. Id love to know what it is.

Unfortunately, I think we will all be shocked by the evidence. I have nothing to base that on, other than my gut! :twocents:

Thank you mods for all your time you spend on these boards. I know you all must be pulling your hair out with this one.

I was a moderator on an official NFL team site...its fun but most definitely stressful. You don't want to ban people, time them out or restrict them. You want it to be a free and open exchange, at least how I was when I moderated for the Tennessee Titans before it all changed and all sites became private. But I would literally have the PR person PM us in the middle of the night going, "They are posting rumors. It has gone off the rails. Shut it down." So I would put down my wine glass and get to work. :)

And yes, thanks to the mods. :loveyou: Been there done that. Won't ever again. But glad you are.

As if who is on the vehicle registration really matters! Like, TM would say, "Ooopsy, I can't murder someone in this particular truck 'cause this one's registered to Daddy"!

Yeah. Right.
Not.
Also, some disturbing chatter about Social Media posts and sexting by TM in the Parking lot right now!

ITA. I think TM especially thinks she was very clever. Assuming that she didn't plan this with SM jointly. I believe it was jointly. She just added certain special touches that she thought would shield them from LE. JMO.

Snoopy1 said:
But didn't HE go missing the early morning of the 18th? So, really that's just one day... Right? Or am I confused??
ETA: or did she go missing the early morning of the 17th. Now I'm really confused. Lol.
No snark, really! Just confirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No snark taken dear.

Heather phone switches off early morning 18th(6am), then her car is found and confirmed it is hers very late on the 19th(10pm).
To me, that's two days of daylight. (40 hours)

I know the report Softail is talking about, but the only way the Moorer's were being tailed from the 17th is if they were already on LE's radar, which I haven't seen anything to back that up.

As Cluciano said as well, we don't know exactly when the Moorer's became prime suspects in LE's eyes to merit putting a tail on them.
May have been Friday 19th at the earliest, but could have been weeks after that too. We haven't had dates confirmed by LE.

What we do know is that the Moorers had at the very least two days of daylight to disappear Heather's body.

http://www.people.com/people/articl...+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)

"Sidney Moorer's defense attorney T. Kirk Truslow tells PEOPLE: "Sidney has no connection to, nor knowledge of, any facts surrounding the disappearance of Heather Elvis."

It's not very surprising that his defense attorney would make a public statement like this. Truslow is trying to downplay things in hope of changing the obvious negative public image his client has.

I don't think that his statements in favor of SM will make much difference.

But didn't HE go missing the early morning of the 18th? So, really that's just one day... Right? Or am I confused??
ETA: or did she go missing the early morning of the 17th. Now I'm really confused. Lol.
No snark, really! Just confirming.

Approximately 36 hours.

http://www.people.com/people/articl...+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)

"Sidney Moorer's defense attorney T. Kirk Truslow tells PEOPLE: "Sidney has no connection to, nor knowledge of, any facts surrounding the disappearance of Heather Elvis."
All defense attorneys say that. Oh course he had a connection and he has knowledge. LE have proof.

That night, the man called to say he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with Heather, Terry Elvis told local TV station WMBF.

Premeditated to get HE to meet them or TM overheard him and it was down hill from there. Or he did leave and she followed.

Im really not convinced SM did the killing but he sure did help cover it up.

Thanks. I did find this earlier article before the murder charges that have pics of Heather, her father, TM and SM I haven't seen before but this quote is the closest I will get...

"Her roommate had told police the affair had handed about a month before Miss Elvis disappeared, and that on the night she went missing, the pair were back in contact."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-having-affair-with.html#ixzz2uU4B84nD

The one month statement here; also aligns with an earlier poster saying SM was terminated from TK one month prior to HEs disappearance/murder. So could the attack on HE by TM or the drama at work between the 2 been what got SM fired. Was HEs murder revenge for him losing his job for reporting things to the boss.

Trying very hard to be delicate here.

I think many people will be shocked at what will be revealed about TM and her, um, proclivities.

I think there is far more to this relationship than has been discovered so far. I also think things are going to emerge that ***may*** portray SM in a more sympathetic light.^

Following on from the above points, I am seriously reconsidering my view that Heather is the first person to have had something damaging/illegal/heinous happen to her. I think there may well be one/several/many more victims out there, particularly of TCM.

*JMO and ^I'm not suggesting he's guilty/not guilty, just there *may* turn out to be room for 2nd degree.

Parking Lot has opened my eyes today, that's for sure 0.0

IMO they had no idea of how much time they had to dispose of her body.

IMO after they killed her all they could think of was, s**t, we have to get rid of her as quick as we can and start an alibi.

IMO They were probably relieved when they heard of the length of time it took to discover her missing.

TOTALLY agreed.

Ok. So apparently according to that I am wrong. My bad!!

You're not wrong Snoopy! that report is wrong. It was Wednesday the 18th in the wee hours when the calls/texts/IM's were going back and forth.

Heather was on her date on the evening of the 17th with SS.

I wonder if TM has a serious drinking problem. I'm thinking of her weight gain, flushed puffy face, mood swings apparent in her posting on Disney boards...sleeping till noon with kids at home....and video SM uploaded about how to sneak alcohol onto Disney properties.

I can see a lot of her "behaviors" coming from drinking herself into recklessness. She may have been in a drunken rage when the murder occured.

Trying very hard to be delicate here.

I think many people will be shocked at what will be revealed about TM and her, um, proclivities.

I think there is far more to this relationship than has been discovered so far. I also think things are going to emerge that ***may*** portray SM in a more sympathetic light.^

Following on from the above points, I am seriously reconsidering my view that Heather is the first person to have had something damaging/illegal/heinous happen to her. I think there may well be one/several/many more victims out there, particularly of TCM.

*JMO and ^I'm not suggesting he's guilty/not guilty, just there *may* turn out to be room for 2nd degree.

Parking Lot has opened my eyes today, that's for sure 0.0

Yesssss.......a true eye opener!

Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for TM's post listing the times of those (alleged) calls. I saw it once and then couldn't find it again.

LE is being very vague about the calls/texts, only saying they happened between 2:00 and 6:00am but, according to my timeline research, TE said Heather's phone last pinged at 3:41am, the exact time TM lists as Call #6.
LE has said in MSM articles that phone activity lasted until around 6:00 am. Phone activity can be calls, texts, posting, internet browsing, GPS locater, anything that a phone will do (which is a lot these days).

The last ping time keeps changing, so I'm wary of when the final ping was.
This one says 3:00.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010506#.Uw6lMbTDs3U
This one says "early morning hours"
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4053861/timeline-of-events.html
This one says "Terry Elvis revealed that police were keeping quiet about where the cell phone last pinged." It no longer says the last ping was 3:41 and it used to.
http://www.examiner.com/article/heather-elvis-missing-person-case-goes-national-airs-on-nancy-grace

I'm also think that the "telephone" game is in action. The last phone call may have been 3:41, and someone interpreted that as the last ping was 3:41. That happens sometimes.

Hello everyone. Great theories and information today.

Re: My personal memories of MB weather on Dec17/18

Earlier, I asked about the weather on December 17th. Someone posted the wunderground link and that was very helpful, thank you.

A low of 44 degrees on the 17th and 33 degrees on the 18th - light wind.
No precipitation from 17th through 19th when car was discovered.

Tire treads possibly still visible at PTL??

To get a better mental picture, I went back to my December calendar and it just so happens I attended a Christmas event until 10:30pm on December 17th about 2 miles from HE's condo.

I specifically remember wearing a light sweater (event began at 6:30pm), but no jacket was needed. By the time the event ended at 10:30, it had cooled off considerably. It was chilly enough that we turned on the heat in the car, letting it warm up. I remember this fogged up our windows and we had to wait until windows de-fogged to back out of our space in the very congested parking lot.

It was quite foggy on the way home too. Though my husband was driving, I remember keeping an eye out on the roadside for any deer that might jump from the fog onto the road. I fed my dogs when I got home (outdoor dogs). Again, I recall this specifically because feeding them that late at night was out of my normal routine. By that time it was cold. I remember looking out at pockets of fog in the low lying areas of the property behind our home.

The reason for my sharing these details pertains to the IE charges and the events at PTL.

We don't know the times for the M's IE charges, but it seems fairly safe to assume they are related to HE in some way (didn't LE confirm this when they were charged last Friday?) and therefore, occurred after dark on December 17th.

On the second charge (Dec 18th), it's unclear whether it was:
-after midnight prior to PTL
-after PTL - but still dark outside
-later in the day/evening of the 18th

It would've been quite chilly for anything without clothing outside that night. I specifically remember turning on the seat warmer when I got back in my husband's car at 10:30pm on the 17th.

It was not cold early in the evening, I didn't even wear a coat, but it gold colder as the evening progressed.

I cannot see the M's willfully engaging in any activity outdoors that night without clothing. Low 40s or high 30s might not be cold in some parts of the world, but for many of us born and raised in the South, this is approaching hibernation weather.

Since BOTH M's were charged with IE at the same times and locations, my conclusion is that the M's were inside a vehicle during the act, or this wasn't a complete sex act - just (something??) occurring very quickly outside involving exposure.

I don't see alcohol or drugs involved in the M's activities of Dec 17/18, thereby fueling some reckless outdoor carnality, both of them oblivious to the temperature.

I think the temperature would've also affected whether either party (SM or HE) waited inside/outside their vehicle for the other's arrival at PTL.

Have we ever considered that HE arrived at PTL first, then texted SM to say, "I am here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14