SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt that it was quite insensitive that BS had a Mickey Mouse cover picture on her FB page for the past 2 months or so, IMO.

Not to mention how quick she came to the defense of all the RSOs that work at TK.

If she really wants to do something "right" then, screen your employees better and don't hire RSOs that work closely with young girls in skimpy uniforms! IMO.

PeterThomasFan not just the fact that the RSO's are allowed to work there but BS's husband JS has quite a history himself.
Something about some of the characters that work there has rubbed me wrong since day one.

Yes, that helps. Mine had been set somehow to "default", whatever that means. Now I've changed it so hopefully it will speed up our forum (especially if eveyone also does this).

Two questions:

1. Peeps keep referring to "refreshing" and it causing WS to slow down. By hitting "refresh" does that mean they are hitting "new posts" in the toolbar area underneath the large WS logo or does it mean they are hitting the "back button" on the top left hand corner of their computer?

2. Someone mentioned that having a signature at the end of your posts slows down your ability to post/update on this forum. I wonder if this is true?

Okay, let me try this again (I just spent like 3 mins replying and then it gave me some weird error message and everything went poof!) when I said refreshed I meant I clicked the little semi-circle, arrow thing in the address bar on IE. I did remove the sigs from the User CP and things seemed to be working better, but after the error message I am not so confident that my problems are over/solved. HTH.:banghead:

Not to say anything against LE in this case, as they have done a great job to date...but to compare to some other cases, i.e Holly Bobo, in Heather's case, a potential suspect and motive presented themselves from the start, and they went with that and found what they needed. As soon as I heard about SM being the last one to speak to Heather, to me it was obvious he was the most likely perp.

I don't know how LE can solve missing persons cases without a suspect or definite scenario, such as runaway. In Abigail Hernandez's case, LE seems to have no idea if she ran off or was taken, four months later and apparently no suspect. In cases such as Rachel Cook, taken from a road apparently, other than look at known offenders and clear people close to her, what is LE to do?

I guess I am saying that I am relieved LE had the phone evidence to point them straight to the perp in this case. They often have very little to go on. JMO

my heart just stops, for real skips a beat when I think of how Heathers blood must have run cold... however it played out, you know there was a defining moment when that precious young lady realized it was not going to end well.

I hope she haunts them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This, 1,000 times this. ^^^ It happens to me every time I think about it. I can't imagine Heather's sense of fear & shock, the surreal & terrifying moment of realizing that this was it...someone she thought had loved her (SM) had turned on her...

It breaks my heart. I was Heather's age not that long ago. Her story has hit me so hard, like Mickey Shunick's before her. It was eerie to read what someone posted earlier, about the 66 days similarity in both cases.

Where are you, Heather? Your family needs you home. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it's unlikely, but I do think there's something particularly suspicious about the Banks County remains. Less than a week before that article ran in our local paper, another set of remains was found in an abandoned house a bit closer to Athens (link) and the discovery + identification only merited a paragraph each with involvement limited to the county PD. But it seems like multiple agencies were in full force right away with this find. Maybe it has to do with the relative proximity to Gary Hilton's stomping grounds. Either way, curious.

I don't. Not in this case. There have been media reports that the Moorer's were followed since Heather went missing.

Just saw this on the FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=724781747566746&id=724058540972400

I had no idea..... But I'm not sure this is true at all.

TM's FB about someone calling SM 6 times the 18th and listed the times. The goes on to say "that person is now missing"

Mods, please delete or move to PL if not allowed, I'm on my phone and can't find the PL. Thanks.

DO NOT, let me repeat that, DO NOT post ANY info about other family members or minors.

Imamaze and I are repeating ourselves over and over and unapproving and snipping posts left and right. TOs are going to be issued if you can't post within the rules.

Salem

It is part of what makes WS great. Without those rules we are a rudderless ship or like certain questionable sites.

I am still confused on the timeline of phone calls.

Also, regardless of what vehicles were removed and whom they belong to, I believe it was the DNA evidence (significant enough to show loss of life--blood or other tissue) found in those vehicles that were removed only after they were initially arrested for IE that proved to LE that Heather was murdered, even without a body.

Even if TM and SM cleaned them all night long...if they were fabric seats especially and she was shot or stabbed...:facepalm: and there was enough blood or other DNA evidence to show that a person would be deceased or clearly not just missing but would have eventually expired from wounds...that to me was why the murder and kidnapping charges were filed. JMO. It was found in the trucks. NOt in the house which is prolly why their defenders are now trying to say, "Trucks aren't their trucks." But video survelliance of that night would likely show different.

Boy are they going down in flames.

Heather's roommate: I thought more "in the know" posters could add to this or correct what I may have wrong.
Heather received a disturbing call from SM that caused her to cry around 2:00 or so am. At least after her date (who has been cleared) dropped her off?

Heather then calls her roomie crying to talk about the call.

Heather seemed distraught.

Mentions to roomie that she was going to meet up with SM?

Roomie doesn't hear from Heather again.

I hope I have that right. There is some confusion that Heather called her roomie crying to say her date had gone well. I thought she only called the roomie after she received the call from SM after the date was already over?

Thanks in advance.

Also, I could be wrong but doesn't the page refresh when you thank people? Is it better to jump off the thread and go elsewhere like your UCP or something?
BBM: These items are not confirmed.
It has not been confirmed if roommate talked to HE only once or more times before HE went to PTL. We only know for a fact that HE talked (actually spoke) to BW at least once.
BW is reported to have said HE told her Moorer had called to say he was leaving his wife so he could be with HE.
There is no MSM record (that I know of, anyway) that says WHEN SM called HE. He could have called her earlier in the day, or in fact that night (most likely, but not confirmed).
There has been no MSM record (that I know of) where HE said anything about going to meet up with SM to her room mate.

Hope that helps. Is anyone knows any different, please point me to the right link so I can get it right.

Did LE say they followed the M's continuously? I thought they said they made LE aware of them in other jurisdictions and worked with them. JMO

This, 1,000 times this. ^^^ It happens to me every time I think about it. I can't imagine Heather's sense of fear & shock, the surreal & terrifying moment of realizing that this was it...someone she thought had loved her (SM) had turned on her...

It breaks my heart. I was Heather's age not that long ago. Her story has hit me so hard, like Mickey Shunick's before her. It was eerie to read what someone posted earlier, about the 66 days similarity in both cases.

Where are you, Heather? Your family needs you home. <3

Been there. Wasn't that long ago for me for myself. Young and making not the best decisions...never thinking that they could end my life. By that I just mean I was foolish. By a lot. Huge open heart. Totally open. Would let anyone in. I am more guarded now but Heather was a lot like me in certain ways at her age. Prone to emotions. Searching for stuff. Not really knowing herself well but trying to learn. She will never get the joy of turning 30...things start to click a lot when you turn a different age. Never know what it means to start truly coming into yourself because SM and TM took that away from her. :(

Maybe SM tell TM he was leaving her and he did. Except TM followed him and all hell broke loose.

I don't. Not in this case. There have been media reports that the Moorer's were followed since Heather went missing.

But they had two days between when Heather went missing and when her car was found, before anybody else knew she was missing. They could have driven a long way in that time if they wanted to.

Didn't somebody say SM was not from Socastee originally? What about TM?

BBM: These items are not confirmed.
It has not been confirmed if roommate talked to HE only once or more times before HE went to PTL. We only know for a fact that HE talked (actually spoke) to BW at least once.
BW is reported to have said HE told her Moorer had called to say he was leaving his wife so he could be with HE.
There is no MSM record (that I know of, anyway) that says WHEN SM called HE. He could have called her earlier in the day, or in fact that night (most likely, but not confirmed).
There has been no MSM record (that I know of) where HE said anything about going to meet up with SM to her room mate.

Hope that helps. Is anyone knows any different, please point me to the right link so I can get it right.

Thanks. I did find this earlier article before the murder charges that have pics of Heather, her father, TM and SM I haven't seen before but this quote is the closest I will get...

"Her roommate had told police the affair had handed about a month before Miss Elvis disappeared, and that on the night she went missing, the pair were back in contact."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-having-affair-with.html#ixzz2uU4B84nD

But they had two days between when Heather went missing and when her car was found, before anybody else knew she was missing. They could have driven a long way in that time if they wanted to.
Didn't somebody say SM was not from Socastee originally? What about TM?

I feel pretty confident that the police have what they need to make the charge of murder. As I have said many times in this case, let them do their job. They are not going to make everything public. As it should be at this point.

FB posts put me in jail, so I'm sitting on my fingers.

Yes they did say they followed/had other jurisdictions follow them since Heather disappeared. It is in the media links somewhere.

SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 *Media Links, Timelines, Maps* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Maybe since they knew she disappeared, after the 19th or so. But I find it difficult to believe they were actually followed 24/7 anyway...no one has that kind of manpower, IMO, and we don't know when LE actually determined they were the prime suspects. The M's had almost 48 hours from the start, to hide Heather, before it was even known anything was wrong. It would have been easy enough to move her again on the day of the 19th, since no alarm had been raised.

I just don't have any idea how she will ever be found, except by chance.

JMO

2. Someone mentioned that having a signature at the end of your posts slows down your ability to post/update on this forum. I wonder if this is true?

It's not having the sig, it's waiting for everyone else's sig to load that slows you down.

Go to your User Control Panel>Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and uncheck Show Signatures. Then click the Save Changes button at the bottom.

Salem and I discussed the tumblr account and we are no longer going to discuss anything from Heather's tumblr account, nor will we be linking to it.

If you have any questions please pm Salem or myself, we are happy to answer your questions.

Ima

I feel confident that they found some really good evidence that will nail these people. You dont announce to parents their daughter is murdered and arrest 2 people without proof found that she is deceased and they are the perps. LE seems confident its huge enough to get a conviction without a body. Id love to know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14