SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
• 3:41am Last communication on Heather's phone per TE, at PTL

• 3:47am Suspicious Person/Vehicle at Atalaya Place was reported to LE

6 min apart, but the distance between PTL and Atalya Place is 15+ miles and it would take 20+ min to get there.

There is no bully pulpit here. SM and TM are charge with murder, they are discussable as such.

We don't allow name calling, and we don't allow anyone bashing them. We do allow discussing them as suspects.

If you see something you feel is against our Rules then please alert. If you have questions pm a Mod.

You said: SM and TM are charge with murder, they are discussable as such. , What constitutes 'bashing' them please?

You said: ]SM and TM are charge with murder, they are discussable as such. , What constitutes 'bashing' them please?

Calling them names, or even name variations, making fun of the way they look, or making fun of the situation they are in. Nothing funny about any of this.

I would love to know if Law Enforcement has some type of surveillance of TM/SM's vehicle on that night.

Do you mean did LE see them on a camera somewhere that night? I'd guess yes because they have the IE charge. I think that came from a surveillance camera. I'm pretty sure the OJ charge most likely came about due to surveillance video and I also think LE's wording in the reason for the latest search warrant about video surveillance around the soccastee area tells us LE saw them somewhere.
So maybe it's them only caught on one or two cameras during crucial hours that caused all of this or maybe they were caught on many cameras--sure hope so!

Mods, I understand if this cannot be posted.
I do apologize if this offends anyone.

With all due respect, one does not gave to be proven guilty of murder to be a despicable person.

Spewing verbal acid on a missing young woman in a public forum is deplorable.

Obstructing justice in the ongoing investigation of a young woman's disappearance is callous, selfish and heartless.

Refusing to take a polygraph (when one is an innocent person) to help LE in a missing person case, thereby allowing LE to focus efforts on catching the real criminal is either mentally inept - lacking the intelligence to realize the enormous help one is withholding, or self-centered to the point of being evil if one simply can't be bothered by the inconvenience.

Slandering the parent of a missing young woman for desperately seeking cooperation from every involved party in every possible way shows a complete lack of humanity. When the slanderous party is also a parent, it shows an alarming lack of empathy.

Parents who jeopardize their children's stability by indecently exposing themselves in public, do not deserve the privilege of parental responsibility.

Parents who openly post in social media about public sexual exploits need rapid intervention and counseling.

Wives in "open marriages" who call their husbands "cheaters" are sorely misinformed on the definition of one or both terms.

I do not consider this forum a lynch mob.
It sickens me to imagine, but a "lynch mob" may have been preferable to what Heather Elvis faced alone in the dark on December 18th.

Respectfully submitted.

What happened to the 6 am call? Is that still in play?
I don't believe the 6 am communication has been confirmed as a call, but I could be wrong. I was under the impression that there were "communications" between HE's phone and SM's phone as late as 6am, but those could be calls, texts, some other kind of private messaging that I have no knowledge of, etc. It is also possible there was a call (or some kind of communication) from another phone (say a pay phone) and HE's phone.

I felt that it was quite insensitive that BS had a Mickey Mouse cover picture on her FB page for the past 2 months or so, IMO.

<snip>

Snipped by me

I couldn't agree more. As the manager who still keeps HE on the schedule that seems very insensitive and it is in contradiction with keeping HE on the schedule at TK. I do not understand this. I've seen her post on different pages so she must be aware of the Disney affiliation. Scratching my head on this one.

It is part of what makes WS great. Without those rules we are a rudderless ship or like certain questionable sites.

I am still confused on the timeline of phone calls.

Also, regardless of what vehicles were removed and whom they belong to, I believe it was the DNA evidence (significant enough to show loss of life--blood or other tissue) found in those vehicles that were removed only after they were initially arrested for IE that proved to LE that Heather was murdered, even without a body.

Even if TM and SM cleaned them all night long...if they were fabric seats especially and she was shot or stabbed...:facepalm: and there was enough blood or other DNA evidence to show that a person would be deceased or clearly not just missing but would have eventually expired from wounds...that to me was why the murder and kidnapping charges were filed. JMO. It was found in the trucks. NOt in the house which is prolly why their defenders are now trying to say, "Trucks aren't their trucks." But video survelliance of that night would likely show different.

Boy are they going down in flames.

I think it is significant as to who the vehicles belonged to or maybe more importantly who the primary driver of the vehicles were. If it is someone other than SM or TM that opens up possibilities that maybe someone else is involved or could worse yet put doubt in someone's mind as to TM and SM involvement. I'm hoping the trucks that were taken are his and hers and are driven solely by him and her.

Did LE say they followed the M's continuously? I thought they said they made LE aware of them in other jurisdictions and worked with them. JMO

"“Throughout the process of the investigation, when the Moorers did leave the area, we were very much aware of where they were at all times, so we were coordinating with other agencies throughout the course of the investigation,” Rhodes said."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

She only addresses when they were out of the area. Has anyone seen a comment from LE that talks about when they were in the area?
It'd be interesting to know if LE knows (due to watching them) whether or not the white truck shooting at us claim was real or fabricated.

It would be huge if Disney comes out and says TM had no affiliation with Disney and she was not employed as a representive or agent of theirs.

A Disney addict could make all of those suggestions/reservations, find discounts etc...and book someone's trip all under the disquise of being a travel agent for Disney. jmo (because that's what it sounds like to me in my opinion from reading her trip reports, jmo) She could make some money marking the trip up. Right? Just guessing...but they could have reported the trips as a business or advertising expense for SM's maintenance business.

Only because I don't think business wise they are that smart. jmo again

6 min apart, but the distance between PTL and Atalya Place is 15+ miles and it would take 20+ min to get there.

I've missed it somewhere in all the threads, but how and why is the Atalaya Place mentioned? I just want to make sure I am up to speed on everything. Thank ya :)

I don't think the openings and hoses would be large enough to accommodate body parts.

in previous cases various liquids,etc used to "burn down" a body. Hate to think this way & then flush liquid down into your tank..and pump it out!!

Sorry just nitpicking on that awesome (!) timeline, Heather's tweet about older men ("I gots a taste for men who older") is also a reference to song lyrics, also by Lana Del Rey (same singer who sings "I was born to be the other woman.")

She seems to have related to Lana Del Rey.

in previous cases various liquids,etc used to "burn down" a body. Hate to think this way & then flush liquid down into your tank..and pump it out!!
I just don't see them taking the time to do all of what it would require. Frankly, I doubt they went to much trouble at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98