SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever confirmed which mall Heather was practicing driving? Which movie theater?

The reason I ask is because of the M's second IE charge at the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle.

I know TE stated HE and her date went to a Mexican restaurant (assume this info was supplied by the date).

There is a Mexican restaurant at 1302 Celebrity Circle.
Inlet Square Mall

Was it ever confirmed which mall Heather was practicing driving? Which movie theater?

The reason I ask is because of the M's second IE charge at the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle.

I know TE stated HE and her date went to a Mexican restaurant (assume this info was supplied by the date).

There is a Mexican restaurant at 1302 Celebrity Circle.

It was at Inlet Square Mall in Murrells Inlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to laugh read TM post on the Disney Board she was really excited that Mickey Mouse showed up at the cruise ship dining room area but didn't sign autographs. Is TM for real? It's just a person in a costume for goodness sakes. She really is eccentric living in a fantasy world.

I will never, ever look at Disney the same again :noooo:

Thanks. I don't want to get into any trouble before I am verified, lol, but I would say from my observances, I thought she was the pants wearer of their family. She made the decisions and IMO, I thought she kept him on a very tight leash.

Do you believe Sidney wrote his own Facebook posts?

And thank you for sharing here. We know so little first hand information about the Moorer's. Your help is so appreciated.

I''m really surprised the majority thinks SM will break, I really think TM is weaving her story to blame it all on him. If she goes down it's gonna be (in her mind) the way she wants it to go down.

If they know Heather won't be found for whatever reason, there is still the kidnapping charge. They may guess/know the evidence on that charge & hopefully wonder who will be first?

A thought from a different view.
What if:
SM is really the person in control. So in control that he shows little emotion or the Poor Me face?
TM looks on the wacky side from years of being quietly controlled by SM?

"(The narcissist's) own self-image requires that other people also see the love object in an idealized way. Toward that end, he must select someone who is beautiful, intelligent, accomplished, or otherwise widely recognized as exceptional."

So wouldn't the narcissist extension(if it were TM) constantly try to prove that she was beautiful, intelligent, accomplished, or otherwise widely recognized as exceptional?

I'm just looking at a different view, one where the controlling person seems very normal and calm, but they really are the ones who push the buttons on the other person, who starts to look crazy.

Not that I necessarily believe this, but I like looking at different possibilities.

I live about 15 minutes from Disneyland in Cali and I have never met any adult in my life that was obsessed like TM except maybe young kids. Strange IMO

Except maybe Michael Jackson.

Last night I heard a Disney Cruise commercial on TV and thought YUCK! Never would have given it a second thought prior to this case.

I live about 15 minutes from Disneyland in Cali and I have never met any adult in my life that was obsessed like TM except maybe young kids. Strange IMO

Same here, never ave I seen such obsession. Kinda scary. Can't imagine what it must be like growing up in that house. *shudders*

I would love to know how they seemed to have so much money. Something is really off with that.

An obsession on this level, regardless of the object, is very off. It could be The Beatles or Coca Cola- I've known many. I love The Beatles, true crime, and the list goes on, but TM thing is way beyond that level. (proclaiming myself on the normal level :lol: )

Except maybe Michael Jackson.

I used to work with a lady in her 40's that was a Disney Fanatic and she had no kids. They actually had conventions.

I alerted on your post with a request for verification (pushy right?).

Welcome and looking forward to hearing your perspective on the Moorer's:seeya:

I assume this means you flagged me or something of some sort so they'd get to me quicker? lol Thanks!

WELCOME!!

If you say something and haven't been verified yet, mods will eventually see the post and might remove it, but once you are verified, they put it back up. Or at least that's what I've seen happen in other cases here.

Oh, okay. Thank you, that makes sense!

I really appreciate all the welcomes (and wow, y'all liked my first post..thanks again!) :loveyou: I am really enjoying reading everyone's thoughts...I still have 20 or so other threads to finish reading to be fully caught up on everyone's thoughts on this case, so please bear with me as I get my bearings, remember :newhere:. lol

An obsession on this level, regardless of the object, is very off. It could be The Beatles or Coca Cola- I've known many. I love The Beatles, true crime, and the list goes on, but TM thing is way beyond that level. (proclaiming myself on the normal level :lol: )

At least the Beatles are real people. Disneyland is fantasy. Lol

I used to work with a lady in her 40's that was a Disney Fanatic and she had no kids. They actually had conventions.

I have heard from people I knew that worked there for some people it's like a big religion or cult. They have party's too. I still think its strange but different strokes for different folks.

Do you believe Sidney wrote his own Facebook posts?

And thank you for sharing here. We know so little first hand information about the Moorer's. Your help is so appreciated.

I do not believe he wrote them. IMO, I think she made his page for him and retained control of it. He may have had it on his smartphone, but she was the updater. I believe that 95% of 'his' posts were actually her.

Thank you. I can't give next door neighbor type of info, but I can give some clues (formulated from my own thoughts and opinions, of course) as to who they are from my vantage point.

At least the Beatles are real people. Disneyland is fantasy. Lol

It sure did give her something to talk about w/ authority, she was so verbose on those Disboards. Controlling every conversation- I nearly laughed myself off the couch when someone linked a post that she bumped back up after 3 years of it being dead. She wants to be the keeper of all the most important information, whether it's bands or Disney. She couldn't keep up w/ the band photog (groupie), bff of so many rockstars, so she had to cling to something she could be queen of. JMO and all that.

It sure did give her something to talk about w/ authority, she was so verbose on those Disboards. Controlling every conversation- I nearly laughed myself off the couch when someone linked a post that she bumped back up after 3 years of it being dead. She wants to be the keeper of all the most important information, whether it's bands or Disney. She couldn't keep up w/ the band photog (groupie), bff of so many rockstars, so she had to cling to something she could be queen of. JMO and all that.

I think she is pathological. She has made up so much crap over the years that she really believes her own lies. I think the psych doctors will fall all over themselves to do a case study on her. She may have a twisted world she lives in, but she knows right from wrong.

I've been thinking about something....the last photo of heather that we know exists, was while on her date. So her clothing is shown, as well as a watch, and ring. If the clothes were found in the car, that IMO would be suspicious. But then I think I heard or read TE saying he doesn't know about her clothing, whether they found it, or it's missing.

I wonder where Heather's watch, and ring is now? If either was found at the M's...what information could they hold?

Looking at the PTL, are there cameras in that area? I've seen some nearby, but in the wooded area of PTL? I don't know! One article linked many times here stated Heather got into one of the M's vehicles. IMO, the only way that can be stated as fact would be a camera, photo, video, something of the sort. They wouldn't be taking M's word for it, and doubtful either M's has such! Per TM...Heather has probably run away...

Initially I was thinking the M's would WANT the body found, to say she committed suicide, or someone else murdered her... now, I don't know. One thing that just doesn't fit for me is WHY would Heather's car have been left there?

~Snipped for space~
First the clothing: If the top she was wearing was not found in the car or her apartment, she never took it off after her date. Easy to determine. The watch and ring would be more crucial evidence if found at their home simply by being there plus you would expect their DNA on it with HRE's.

The car being at PTL already served the purpose because it took them until the night of the 19th to discover it and determine she was missing. It was somewhat secluded and whatever they had planned for her could be carried out with minimal risk of being seen. It also gave no indication of why she was there. The Ms had no way to know she called her roommate and they did not expect her to call back/text on his phone either. Oops! Cameras at PTL? LE said "near the area" so it is a broad statement. Maybe or maybe not.

They do not want her found or she would have been left at PTL (if that is where the murder took place). Could be a lot of evidence left with her.

Hi all! I’ve finally gotten registered even though I’ve been reading these threads from the very start. Now I finally can post my thoughts.

My VERY first intuitive thought when this case first broke was “Who was the last person she spoke to?” As details emerged we all found out who that ended up being.
What I (and many others) have felt from the start seems to be what is revealing itself to be true.

As for those accused: At first I wasn’t sure what to make of the pair. Who is the dominant one? But certain posts on social media certainly cleared that up. Especially the one regarding SMs tattoo. Like TM was laying claim. It also struck me how “in love” and happy the Ms seemed as a family in recent posts even with all of this negative attention swirling around them. It is, therefore, my conclusion that everyone here who has speculated about it is right on. TM felt this was a way to solidify her control over her world and her husband. It brought them closer together (however twisted). The planning and execution of their plan gave them a high they would need no drugs for. This, I believe, is why the IE charges exist. They were riding a sick and twisted high and felt more connected than ever before.

My second intuitive thought is also that Heather is in the water. Perhaps weighted down. For her sake I hope it was quick. Perhaps LE has evidence of undeniable death even without a body. Maybe something like a large amount of HE’s blood, or something along those lines that they know a person could not survive.

JMO

The thing I cannot stop thinking about is how scared she must have been. How betrayed she must have felt. We have all done things that weren’t the smartest ideas. When I was 20, I know I made similar mistakes. But we were lucky, that we could learn from them and continue living. I hope that somehow, out there in the dark… she found light and warmth and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back