SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me. I thought the fact that there is not one brought cred to the folks that were saying she really did not get moved.

That's what I'm thinking too. And, just for clarity that 'duh' in my OP was towards myself, not you! I've been overlooking obvious things this morning and asking stupid questions. I'm not rude, just slow today. haha Someone must have put decaf in the coffee maker today. I'm firing on 1 of 8 cylinders and it's already 2pm. TGIF is all I can say.

This is just speculation, but does anyone else think HE may have been strangled? I know the M's love guns, but it seems as though if the murder happened at PTL, there would be a lot of blood to clean up if a gun or knife were used. Wouldn't an arrest have happened more quickly if they found DNA sooner? I don't think they would have been able to clean the crime scene so well at night.
I am thinking strangulation, too...

TM had such rage... seems like she would have wanted to view HE's reaction...and strangulation allows this...

(Sorry to be so graphic)

Just some thoughts...

24851622_BG2.jpg

I can't help but think of Lucas Davenport seeing that black sports car right there.....

Another John Sanford fan!

Great idea with the arrow, thanks! I'm going to say it was a bit closer to the water, 1/3 to 1/2 way from the water. There was a truck parked where the Pastor stood and led the vigil, I would put the truck right past the first large puddle and then the crosses were a few feet past the truck (away from the water.)
Thanks, Cgs. I'll do another one, moving the arrow closer to the water.

TM had such rage... seems like she would have wanted to view HE's reaction...and strangulation allows this...

(Sorry to be so graphic)

Just some thoughts...

Wondering even more how LE can have proof of death, if no blood involved though.

(Sorry to be so graphic)

Just some thoughts...

I agree- strangulation.

Wondering which spouse talked...

I would think women are more likely to fold, but TM had the motive, so maybe it was SM...

Any thoughts?

Great idea with the arrow, thanks! I'm going to say it was a bit closer to the water, 1/3 to 1/2 way from the water. There was a truck parked where the Pastor stood and led the vigil, I would put the truck right past the first large puddle and then the crosses were a few feet past the truck (away from the water.)

so, (JMO) she drove in, drove towards the right, and parked parallel to the water, near the water, hidden from the main road driving in?

I don't see how that hides anyone from spotting the car, if she was there to meet SM.

I finally caught up, after over a week of reading every post! It's nice to see a lot of old friends and lots of new ones!

IME Vine is horrible about updating. They had me freaked out for 10 hours once about where a certain felon was (from my life)

That's horrible, I'm so sorry that happened to you! That happens sometimes while the incarcerated person is on a writ, at court, etc. It will say out of custody...

But really they still are.

But in this case, i find it suggestive that she's never left the custody of Horry county, according to VINE. Sure, could be delayed updating, but it definitely raises my eyebrows

Sent from my KFTHWI

That's what I'm thinking too. And, just for clarity that 'duh' in my OP was towards myself, not you! I've been overlooking obvious things this morning and asking stupid questions. I'm not rude, just slow today. haha Someone must have put decaf in the coffee maker today. I'm firing on 1 of 8 cylinders and it's already 2pm. TGIF is all I can say.

Firing on 1 of 8??? You are the one who brought up the fact that it was a Horry mugshot. It is the rest of us who are on 1 of 8:)

I finally caught up, after over a week of reading every post! It's nice to see a lot of old friends and lots of new ones!

IME Vine is horrible about updating. They had me freaked out for 10 hours once about where a certain felon was (from my life)

I agree with you about Vine. We were notified after release, a week later. And this was someone serving a life sentence. He made contact with our family the day we got the email. :facepalm:

Somebody mentioned on the previous thread that the photos show lots of cars but only a handful of people. Where is everybody?

I agree- strangulation.

Wondering which spouse talked...

I would think women are more likely to fold, but TM had the motive, so maybe it was SM...

Any thoughts?

I think SM is the one that rolled over. I feel like TM is the type to still be maintaining that she's the victim in all of this. IDK. I just hope Heather is found.

I figured out how to add my own arrow (I'm not very technically inclined), this is where I think Heather's car was.

Attachments

• landing.jpg
    landing.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 238
so, (JMO) she drove in, drove towards the right, and parked parallel to the water, near the water, hidden from the main road driving in?

I don't see how that hides anyone from spotting the car, if she was there to meet SM.

It keeps it from being spotted from the mobile homes that back up to the water. Locals, which way do the trucks w/trailers park after they drop in?

ETA: It also prevents incoming vehicles' headlights from shining into the car.

That's horrible, I'm so sorry that happened to you! That happens sometimes while the incarcerated person is on a writ, at court, etc. It will say out of custody...

But really they still are.

But in this case, i find it suggestive that she's never left the custody of Horry county, according to VINE. Sure, could be delayed updating, but it definitely raises my eyebrows

Sent from my KFTHWI

Thanks! It was during switches that I've had the most trouble. It was days once when he switched from state to state but I had contact with detectives then. They tell you it can take up to 48 hrs after a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487