SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not feeling so sure either one talked...JMO.

Great idea with the arrow, thanks! I'm going to say it was a bit closer to the water, 1/3 to 1/2 way from the water. There was a truck parked where the Pastor stood and led the vigil, I would put the truck right past the first large puddle and then the crosses were a few feet past the truck (away from the water.)
This might be better.

Edited by me, picture deleted: my arrow still wasn't right. See this comment by Cgs for the correct location.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Hair decomp. Post Mortem death bands on the hair. Perhaps hair was found in a vehicle or elsewhere.

JMO

Or some type of body fluids like in Casey Anthony's car. We don't know for sure what occurred so there still may be a chance that they transported her and decided to place her remains elsewhere.

It is looking like today they still have belief or have been told she is still at PTL in the water...so my theory is probably not a good one.

Kelly

I figured out how to add my own arrow (I'm not very technically inclined), this is where I think Heather's car was.

thanx, I'm still clueless why they meet down there....I'm sure they did, since it's been mentioned they did....but, for the life of me, that really isn't too private down there....

there are houses all around, some pretty large ones along the road leading into PTL, and notice the houses on the right near the water....doesn't seem like a place to go to be with someone...JMO

This is a weird feeling and I'm not sure how much of the evidence fits, but I'm starting to wonder whether somebody framed them.

It probably just means I read too much detective fiction...

I figured out how to add my own arrow (I'm not very technically inclined), this is where I think Heather's car was.
Thank you, Cgs. :)

I'm just seeing this now. I'll go back and edit my comments. :loveyou:

Sorry if this has been asked / answered already. I'm trying to keep up with the threads and still look busy at work....
Does anyone know if Georgetown facility has nicer "amenities" than Long? That question sounds like I'm talking about resort hotels, sorry! I'm wondering if TM is being rewarded for talking. TIA!

I honestly think HE pulled her car in at that angle leaving plenty of room beside her for someone else to pull in. I really don't think she would have been worried about being spotted unless SM told her to hide her car incase TM was out and about looking for him.

It keeps it from being spotted from the mobile homes that back up to the water. Locals, which way do the trucks w/trailers park after they drop in?

JMO, but no way would that hide from being spotted by the mobile homes on the right.

If HE was the second to arrive, she would probably have pulled up alongside the other vehicle, which would explain the parallel parking. I think most people going there would park facing the water (for the view) but it was the middle of the night so a different scenario.

Seems like they would have waited for a full moon if they were looking at tide patterns and such. The pull would be way stronger. It is only a couple of days until it is full and it was full when Heather disappeared.

JMO, but no way would that hide from being spotted my the mobile home on the right.

Unless HE knows someone who lives in that mobile home that she wouldn't want seeing her, I doubt she'd care that much about being spotted in the middle of the night there. People are generally non-observant and probably would not be peering into the landing in the middle of the night. The majority of anyone around there was probably asleep.

How do we know TM was there that morning? Could SM and HE had been making out in the car and TM overheard they were meeting there and ambushed them? Who was watching the kids? Im sure they were asleep that time of morning. Were the kids interviewd by LE. Maybe SM and HE got into a fight that morning and he killed her went home confided in TM and both hid her body. Ugh so many scenarios.

I'm sorry, Salem! I honestly had no idea anyone would be at PTL at all when I drove down there to look for cameras. I didn't read the post about the cops being there until after I drove out there myself.

FWIW, the minute I turned the corner & saw the cops and news van... I panicked. I immediately turned around (that's why I didn't take any photos or why I couldn't exactly determine what types of vehicles were out there) because I didn't want the cops to think I was trying to be a busy body or that I was trying to interfere with the investigation!

Knowing my luck... the cops would think I was trying to interfere or that I was a family spy trying to get info and take me down to the station for questioning. I'd have a heart attack.

I'd be all like... No, sir. You've got it all wrong. I'm a member of Websleuths... you know, that online forum that wants to help Heather... and I just wanted to come down here and check out if there might be any cameras that could have caught something on tape. And they'd be all like... Ummmm hmmm, throw her in Cell Block D and then I'd throw up all over myself when I went through whatever that delousing process is at intake.

:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a weird feeling and I'm not sure how much of the evidence fits, but I'm starting to wonder whether somebody framed them.

I have tried to think along the lines of innocent until proven guilty and have thought to myself if I have the slightest bit of doubt then surely a jury will to. The thing that helps me is that evidence (and matching charges) have appeared and the investigation doesn't seem to be slowing down (thankfully) I just hope that LE has plenty of time to find as much evidence in addition to HE's body (RIP) before this goes to trial. If I were on a jury and didn't already have an opinion formed based on what has been released (I know LE has more than what they have released to the public) I would not be able to say "Beyond reasonable doubt" there is not enough proof right now. I do believe that LE has an "ace" in their pocket and much more than we have seen and heard.

JMO MOO.. Please don't shoot me this is JMO.. :truce:

Sorry if this has been asked / answered already. I'm trying to keep up with the threads and still look busy at work....

Does anyone know if Georgetown facility has nicer "amenities" than Long? That question sounds like I'm talking about resort hotels, sorry! I'm wondering if TM is being rewarded for talking. TIA!

Maybe we can get a trip report!

Frame them enough to create back and forth communications all through the night? Frame them to fabricate info as to their whereabouts around the time the crime was committed? I don't see this fitting here.

If anyone framed anyone, it'll be within that family. JMO

I'm sorry, Salem! I honestly had no idea anyone would be at PTL at all when I drove down there to look for cameras. I didn't read the post about the cops being there until after I drove out there myself.

FWIW, the minute I turned the corner & saw the cops and news van... I panicked. I immediately turned around (that's why I didn't take any photos or why I couldn't exactly determine what types of vehicles were out there) because I didn't want the cops to think I was trying to be a busy body or that I was trying to interfere with the investigation!

Knowing my luck... the cops would think I was trying to interfere or that I was a family spy trying to get info and take me down to the station for questioning. I'd have a heart attack.

I'd be all like... No, sir. You've got it all wrong. I'm a member of Websleuths... you know, that online forum that wants to help Heather... and I just wanted to come down here and check out if there might be any cameras that could have caught something on tape. And they'd be all like... Ummmm hmmm, throw her in Cell Block D and then I'd throw up all over myself when I went through whatever that delousing process is at intake.

:/

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think SM is the one that rolled over. I feel like TM is the type to still be maintaining that she's the victim in all of this. IDK. I just hope Heather is found.

That's the way I'm leaning.

I can see SM being a reluctant participant, possibly blackmailed by TM. I would think he still felt a bit oxytocin bonded to HE from their sexual relationship. Most men who regret extramarital affairs want the mistress gone, but not dead. This looks like TM's hell's fury. That said, SM needs to pay with his life (in prison or execution) for having led HE to her slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche