SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I have been sitting here trying to figure out.

Is it possible that SM and HE did leave and then came back which is when SM showed up? Its still a viable option in my mind that SM came there alone to really meet her and TM showed up.

There is just something missing there for me...I don't know what it is. But I just don't feel like it was more than a set up for HE. I don't think SM was really meeting her without TM.

Kelly

What gets me is the two IE charges against SM & TM--IE that happened apparently that very night (17th-18th). That tells me the M's were together, at least a good part of the night. But what happened after that last IE incident? Was that when SM met HE? IMO that would be quite strange...to have acted in such a manner with TM twice within that period and then go meet HE. Sigh.

But why leave her car there? Kind of gives away that something happened there and would be the first place LE looked for clues/Heather. If they did drown her, surely they'd have been better to place her back in her car and put it in the water too?

I'm still leaning towards them looking for evidence there, rather than for Heather.

I still don't get why her car was left there though, whether she is in that location or not.

I sure would not want to be seen driving the car of someone that I just killed.

Police charged them both with kidnapping/murder with malice aforethought. There must be decent evidence that it was planned, rather than an ambush by TM.

Which can include computer and cell phone forensics, say they scoped out areas to get rid of the body. Cell phone pings place them in that area. Death bands on hair, fluids etc showing decomp in their car. HE's belongings in there home, and so on.

I know this is really far fetched, but do you suppose they may have worn wetsuits or something, and the first charge was them getting into them and the second getting out of them? Does the IE have to include a sexual component or just a naked body?

edited to add: maybe just bathing suits - not sure how cold it gets in MB

That water would have been extremely cold.

Do a couple more and then run to the break room clutching your throat. They will just think you swallowed something the wrong way:)

Oh Jeez...

Then her work mates will call 9-1-1... the paramedics and LE will come jetting over...

They will all see she has been on WS... instead of working...

And... well... then she really WILL be sick...

:what:

:D

Police charged them both with kidnapping/murder with malice aforethought. There must be decent evidence that it was planned, rather than an ambush by TM.

Agreed. Those are the charges now. I wonder if one starts talking what the charges will then be. It was planned, I do believe that. But did TM plan and SM went along? Even though it makes no difference to me personally, they both are as culpable as the other, I still have to wonder if one starts talking and can prove what they are saying, what the charges really will be. IMHO

Kelly

But why leave her car there? Kind of gives away that something happened there and would be the first place LE looked for clues/Heather. If they did drown her, surely they'd have been better to place her back in her car and put it in the water too?

I'm still leaning towards them looking for evidence there, rather than for Heather.

I still don't get why her car was left there though, whether she is in that location or not.

I could see once they killed her, they got all flustered and starting borderline freaking out, got rid of Heather in the river and then realized Heather must have had her keys in pocket. Or they threw her purse with keys inside into the river and realized the same thing.

I know it seems like there's not enough evidence right now and things don't seem to fit but I remember us all with doom and gloom feelings that LE had nothing to go on. That was just a week or two ago.
Then BAM! The Boys in Blue swarmed in and carted our little mouse loving friends off to the big house. Then we were all bummed because only ObJ and IE charges came and we all hung our heads and thought really all this just for that?!?? Scratching our heads. Then BAM! Kidnapping charges and then the heavy artillery came out--MURDER charges. and LE rolled them out not all at once but slowly
the charge was probably just sinking in when BAM here comes another. I was very impressed with LE and the solicitor's office last weekend into Monday so I remain confident that these men will get the job done and done well so our mouse loving friends will never see daylight outside of prison walls again. BAM!

I switched my theory from strangulation to drowning. Why else would they have her meet them by the water? (Or was that where HE and SM usually met up?) A convenient way to wash away SM's sins. If they were intent on avoiding blood and evidence detection, I would think they left her body in the water (maybe weighted down/in a container).

Just jumping off your post...

If HE is in the water... I do hope she IS in a container of sorts...

JMO... this would keep more evidence intact...

:waitasec:

Just a thought...

Not sure how trash service works there but can't LE find out when the M's trash pick up is and where dumped in landfill at the time frame Heather went missing.
Perhaps for clothes or any other clue.

You should change your handle to Ima Hawkeye. I think you missed your calling. :websleuther:

Not so much hawkeye I'm afraid- living on the river, you know what sonar looks like. I am sure they have a portable unit as well as a bigger boat with side sonar used in deeper water. Any fisherman in that area knows how the tide flows- now it is a matter of following it along the bottom. Someone mentioned a metal detector- it is probably a fancy one that is waterproof.

ETA: The 4 o'clock WS cleaning rush is almost upon us... that would be the time to update the board's software ...

Please, I'm praying, slow down you all. I'm never going to catch up! I knew I shouldn't have went to sleep. :banghead:

Does LE still have the vehicles?

And, is it typical for contractors to have those steel toolboxes inserted into the truck of the bed?

I know this is really far fetched, but do you suppose they may have worn wetsuits or something, and the first charge was them getting into them and the second getting out of them? Does the IE have to include a sexual component or just a naked body?

edited to add: maybe just bathing suits - not sure how cold it gets in MB

The IE charges do not stem from something LE saw on camera at PTL. One IE charge was near Heather's workplace and one clear on the other side of town. One charge was for the 17th (presumably before HE disappeared) and one charge for the 18th. There are no exact timeframes given, so we don't know the specifics of the IE charges.

Also someone had posted many threads back that if in water there would be nothing left because of croc's ?

I switched my theory from strangulation to drowning. Why else would they have her meet them by the water? (Or was that where HE and SM usually met up?) A convenient way to wash away SM's sins. If they were intent on avoiding blood and evidence detection, I would think they left her body in the water (maybe weighted down/in a container).

Every missing/murder person case that I have ever researched has always had a spiritual connection either directly or indirectly, imo... 'good triumphs over evil'..

Read the sign on the old oak tree;

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...=004c72dfc8a16502ed9ac56fc57ea918&oe=5312EFD5

Shall We Gather at the River Hymn (with lyrics) - YouTube

American Angels
Songs of Hope, Redemption, and Glory

A beautiful rendition of this old hymn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors