SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm completely confused as to what time TE was notified and when he drove the car away from PTL.

In the xojane article TE mentions an officer coming to the door to ask about an abandoned car as the sun was going down (paraphrasing) so being winter I took that to mean between 530-600pm I think this is right in line with the latest article. The PR never said what time the officer arrived at the landing to investigate the abandoned car (sometimes in the narrative it will say at xx pm I arrived at blah blah) this PR just listed a time at the top. I interpreted that time to indicate when he typed the report after gathering initial information.
JMO

Eta: here's another source:

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

". . .he did say he was contacted on Dec. 19 when her green Dodge Intrepid was located. “An officer came just after dark and we went down to take a look where the car was there, after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. By 7 p.m. I was frantic.”"

WMBF says this;

"According to the police report, Heather received and made a handful of phone calls. Her cell phone activity ended around 6 a.m."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24788974/timeline-of-events-in-the-heather-elvis-case

and myhorry news says this:

Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

and I personally have seen about 10 different variations across the www:scared:

eta: I can't seem to find the ping info - and am clueless if reporters used correct terminology or not

Terminology may be the issue here. TE says in this interview that the last use (call) was at 3:41.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...=11aurqhu0&sigt=11ph2uq7h&age=0&fr=moz35&tt=b

I did read somewhere but cannot find the article that the last activity (word used was ping) was around 6am.

In the xojane article TE mentions an officer coming to the door to ask about an abandoned car as the sun was going down (paraphrasing) so being winter I took that to mean between 530-600pm I think this is right in line with the latest article. The PR never said what time the officer arrived at the landing to investigate the abandoned car (sometimes in the narrative it will say at xx pm I arrived at blah blah) this PR just listed a time at the top. I interpreted that time to indicate when he typed the report after gathering initial information.
JMO

Eta: here's another source:

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

". . .he did say he was contacted on Dec. 19 when her green Dodge Intrepid was located. “An officer came just after dark and we went down to take a look where the car was there, after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. By 7 p.m. I was frantic.”"
Do we now, or did we ever, have an approximate time when TE drove the car away from PTL?

Maybe the car was there several times ( a meeting place for heather and SM perhaps) which is why going there to meet him was not unusual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my thought - that it had been seen several times that week. But correct me if I'm wrong, SM was on vacation until the 16th or 17th.

Here's what I don't get (well, I don't get a lot of things :sigh:), how did TM/SM know that HE wouldn't be missed immediately? Did HE post that BW was going on vacation or did the M's follow BW's sm accounts? Maybe that's where the "aforethought" comes in because there was a "plan".

Or did the Mouseketeers just have dumb luck in the timing? If that was the case, I would have thought HE would have been found by now because the M's wouldn't have known how much time they had to hide a body.

Premeditated for $200.00, Alex. (This is Jeopardy!) How fitting.

Moo
Okay....this post is HILARIOUS. 'Mouseketeers'????? I love this reference. Forget SM and TM/TCM... Mouseketeers is classic!!!!!

Don't know if I'm allowed to say this here, but I suspect it's a certain cousin, who has been quite vocal about his disdain for the Caisons. JMO.

I sure hope it's that person, because he has definitely been rather vocal...would certainly make for an interesting interview! I have a feeling that person could shed a LOT of light on things we all have questions about.

Horry County Solid Waste Authority has 24 Recycling/Convenience Centers. Also Horry County itself is 1255 square miles. Its not hard to jump on a highway such as 544, 31, 17 or 501 and within a matter of minutes be able to dispose of something and get back home.

Horry County Solid Waste Authority has 24 Recycling/Convenience Centers. Also Horry County itself is 1255 square miles. Its not hard to jump on a highway such as 544, 31, 17 or 501 and within a matter of minutes be able to dispose of something and get back home.

Are they open 24 hours a day? Do you know if they have cameras?

OT:

When I opened yesterday's mail last night, there was a pink envelope addressed to my husband and I, no return address and I did not recognize the handwriting. It was sealed with a Minny Mouse sticker. The hair literally stood up on my neck! :thud:

I worked up the nerve to open it. Inside was a card with a BIG MINNY MOUSE. :scared:

Turns out it was an invitation to my granddaughter's first birthday party! :floorlaugh:

I told my husband about how this case involves peeps who are Disney fanatics and he about dropped on the floor before he cracked up laughing. :rolling: :rolling:

Now that darn invitation has to be stuck to my fridge until the end of the month when the party takes place! :baby:

And I'm betting at the party, everything will be Mickey and Minny Mouse themed, right down to eating off Minny Mouse plates. :facepalm:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Totally random thought this morning. I wonder if SM had a secret phone. I know of lots of married or otherwise "taken" people who buy a prepaid cell that their SO doesn't know about to communicate with their "fling" etc. I don't know that we have a way of knowing this for certain but it's completely possible that SM had a hidden phone from TM and that is why she didn't find out about the affair until much later. Could also explain how SM/HE communicated if TM had the reigns on his phone. Just a thought. I have no idea what made me think of that this morning!

Most open at 7am and I have not seen cameras at the one closest to myself, I am not sure as to the sites closer to where the M's live. None are 24 hours. But its basically, pull in, open your trunk or reach in your truck, toss your trash and leave. I guess that's why they call it convenient. Here's a link, if im allowed to post it here

http://www.solidwasteauthority.org/recyclingcenters.html

Most open at 7am and I have not seen cameras at the one closest to myself, I am not sure as to the sites closer to where the M's live. None are 24 hours. But its basically, pull in, open your trunk or reach in your truck, toss your trash and leave. I guess that's why they call it convenient. Here's a link, if im allowed to post it here

http://www.solidwasteauthority.org/recyclingcenters.html

Thanks for the link. Do you think the ones labeled 12 and 8 are the closest their their house and PTL?

I keep reading the warrants. TM is 5' 9 and weighs 235 lb ! Heather was just a tiny, little thing, TM was almost double her weight. How frightening :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc