SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they threw in "a bunch of trash" to make it sound like young kids partying and left a vehicle while drinking. People leave their cars and come back later and sober to pick them up.

I suppose that's possible, but then I'd expect it wouldn't really be suspicious. You can usually hear people partying, especially young kids. Other locals have said that's a spot where you'd likely hear noise, especially the people in the trailers there.

I don't know, it's just really bugging me for some reason and I'm usually pretty quiet here...LOL!

IIRC, TE said her car is always a mess.

Ok, I understand that. In that case though, the caller would have HAD TO been NEAR enough the car to see if someone was INSIDE it or not. The CAD report says it's unsure whether or not anyone is inside.

I suppose that's possible, but then I'd expect it wouldn't really be suspicious. You can usually hear people partying, especially young kids. Other locals have said that's a spot where you'd likely hear noise, especially the people in the trailers there.

I don't know, it's just really bugging me for some reason and I'm usually pretty quiet here...LOL!

Maybe then chloroform was employed, and then activity was continued elsewhere...

Taking that obsession angle a step further, wonder if TM (in true diabolical fashion) would have plotted her methodology by taking cues from some of HE's other Twitter posts.
Mar 7 - 'chloroform', and Feb 9 - 'pond' reference... is particularly interesting.
I don't know the area, but are there any parks with deep ponds around there? Looking at Google Earth, what is that area of blue water off the road near PTL? There's another one just down the road as well.

There are ponds in that area but lots of swamp and also there is the intracoastal waterway right down the road.

Ok, I understand that. In that case though, the caller would have HAD TO been NEAR enough the car to see if someone was INSIDE it or not. The CAD report says it's unsure whether or not anyone is inside.

If they could see trash in car, they would surely be able to see a person. Most likely one of the M's reported the car. Thus throwing it all in the spotlight and they were sick and prob getting a thrill from it all.

Maybe then chloroform was employed, and then activity was continued elsewhere...

Possible, and perhaps mixed in that, "BUNCH OF TRASH," was the "soaked rag." I don't know. I just know that whomever made the call was close enough to the vehicle to notice the trash, whether it was inside the car or outside. IMO, if they noticed it from afar, and noticed it sitting there for an extended length of time, then they laid eyes on the vehicle more than once. Did they go near the vehicle and see the trash inside? Did they observe the vehicle from near and afar? At some point, if the trash was only INSIDE the vehicle, they would only know that if they looked INSIDE the vehicle, right? Therefore they'd know if someone was IN the vehicle.

The other thing I wonder about is, if someone was observant enough to notice HE's vehicle being abandoned at PTL, are there really NO late owls who hear every sound, see every headlight that comes and goes up and down that little road leading to the landing? I know there are only the trailers, but c'mon, there must be at least ONE busy body! Someone had to have seen/heard the vehicles going down that little road at that time of the morning and peeked out the trailer blinds! I surely hope someone did and I surely hope they've talked and are being kept mum about. Perhaps that's how LE is so certain.

Where is Heather!?!?

If they could see trash in car, they would surely be able to see a person. Most likely one of the M's reported the car. Thus throwing it all in the spotlight and they were sick and prob getting a thrill from it all.

I totally agree with this especially since the "mess" TE described was described as "trash" from the caller.

Maybe they meant under the "trash" or in the trunk : - o

Yes! THIS! LOL! This is what someone eluded to earlier and I agree! Ok, IMO, I speculate, I theorize...please mods, I have no knowledge and I'm going back to being quiet now! :loveyou:

Yeah but with hunters out, duckhunting for example at the time of year and the time of day, people living there beside the landing may not think anything they heard as out of the norm or slept through it. JMO. I live near Lee's LAnding and im used to loud noise, boats, people just speaking loudly or shouting, trucks and guns

Yeah but with hunters out, duckhunting for example at the time of year and the time of day, people living there beside the landing may not think anything they heard as out of the norm or slept through it. JMO. I live near Lee's LAnding and im used to loud noise, boats, people just speaking loudly or shouting, trucks and guns

No, no...I understand that and I agree with you. I live in the city and there is noise all of the time and I wouldn't think twice about it. However, if someone were to come up missing and their car abandoned at the river behind me (how freakily ironic!!!), I'd make mention of any partying I'd heard the night it happened, when I spoke with LE.

Maybe that comes from my being a member of WS! Oh dear lawd, i'm brainswashed lolol!!!

How many times has TM used the word 'trash'...........I am looking........could be a clue.........dumped HE like "trash"..................JMOO

Seeing how this was before the arrest, I think SM does a great job making himself look guilty when he says "he can't, his lawyer, he just can't". Why would he say that, then he got a court appointed lawyer when he was arrested. He flat out lied to the reporter. There was no lawyer.
Maybe he meant he can't bc of TM not bc lawyer. It was more like this.... I can't, my wife, I just can't. JMO

They probably hired a lawyer and then after they got charged, it was deemed inappropriate to share the same lawyer, so TM got to keep him and SM got a court appointed one.

I could be wrong on this - JMO

No, no...I understand that and I agree with you. I live in the city and there is noise all of the time and I wouldn't think twice about it. However, if someone were to come up missing and their car abandoned at the river behind me (how freakily ironic!!!), I'd make mention of any partying I'd heard the night it happened, when I spoke with LE.

Maybe that comes from my being a member of WS! Oh dear lawd, i'm brainswashed lolol!!!

LOL brainwashed..... maybe we all are! PTL is very close to the M's house and TM family is around that area. [modsnip]

There are ponds in that area but lots of swamp and also there is the intracoastal waterway right down the road.

True, but the fact that the car was on the landing adjacent to meandering tidal body of water with a murky bottom could provide a good diversion. A cunning but twisted person might disable a victim (in a manner which leaves no messy evidence) then move to another location for disposal, possibly with weights in a less 'obvious' location, perhaps a local pond.

As an aside, I had an acquaintance in NJ who was abducted and disposed of in a small tidal tributary in December a number of years ago. Even though the perp was quickly caught, confessed, and the exact point of entry was known - despite extensive searching she wasn't located until the following May when warmer temps returned her to the surface. Sorry for the graphics.

At any rate this is one theory that would fit an obsessed TM mind, taken right from the foreshadowing of HE Twitter posts...

True, but the fact that the car was on the landing adjacent to meandering tidal body of water with a murky bottom could provide a good diversion. A cunning but twisted person might disable a victim (in a manner which leaves no messy evidence) then move to another location for disposal, possibly with weights in a less 'obvious' location, perhaps a local pond.

As an aside, I had an acquaintance in NJ who was abducted and disposed of in a small tidal tributary in December a number of years ago. Even though the perp was quickly caught, confessed, and the exact point of entry was known - despite extensive searching she wasn't located until the following May when warmer temps returned her to the surface. Sorry for the graphics.

At any rate this is one theory that would fit an obsessed TM mind, taken right from the foreshadowing of HE Twitter posts...

Very true. I know the roads where the M's live and there are a few ponds I can recall but on Mill Pond Rd, right by them, there are places where you can literally just pullover and drop anything into the swamp. If the waters were moving at a faster flow than normal, the body could have drifted in the swamp and gotten snagged on something or been attacked by wild animals. JmO

I get the impression that both TM and SM would go for the quickest, laziest way of disposing of a body that they could while still thinking they could get away with it. The water at the landing is the obvious, but if it's been throughly searched...my next guess would be they tossed her into trashbags or something and tossed in a dumpster... Thinking the dumpster contents would end up covered at a landfill under tons of trash... So i really hope LE has been segregating and going through everything.

I've been thinking about landfills, too. add in the speculation about who placed the call, well... let's say it was TM, and after reading her dis posts, I give this idea some weight. she always had to have the last word to the point of deleting posts if a thread got closed. so calling 911 is a way to continue on with the last word. and mentioning trash?! really. why is trash important to mention in a 911 call?! unless you simply can not stop thinking about trash, for some reason, I just don't really get the trash comment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about landfills, too. add in the speculation about who placed the call, well... let's say it was TM, and after reading her dis posts, I give this idea some weight. she always had to have the last word to the point of deleting posts if a thread got closed. so calling 911 is a way to continue on with the last word. and mentioning trash?! really. why is trash important to mention in a 911 call?! unless you simply can not stop thinking about trash, for some reason, I just don't really get the trash comment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You and me, BOTH! The trash comment is bugging me terribly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932