SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
LE should know who reported the car there I would think. So I dont think it was the Ms that reported it.

The person probably went up to the car and saw all the trash strewn about IN the car and figured they would mention it as being a little unusual about the car.

I dont think anything unusual about that however any other comments directly from the Ms regarding trash then that is different story.

I agree with others that whereever Heather was placed it was done quickly. Either the river or trash seems to apply to a quick desposal.

Im still going with river for now. Just seems so easy and right there.

If the person went up to the car and saw the trash, how wouldn't they not be able to see if there was somebody in the vehicle or not? I agree that LE most likely knows who reported the vehicle there however, it could have been reported anonymously.

It's just an odd thing to mention in a report about an abandoned vehicle. "There's a bunch of trash but unknown if anybody is in the vehicle." If you can see trash in the vehicle, you're close enough to see if there's a person in it, IMO.

If the person went up to the car and saw the trash, how wouldn't they not be able to see if there was somebody in the vehicle or not? I agree that LE most likely knows who reported the vehicle there however, it could have been reported anonymously.

It's just an odd thing to mention in a report about an abandoned vehicle. "There's a bunch of trash but unknown if anybody is in the vehicle." If you can see trash in the vehicle, you're close enough to see if there's a person in it, IMO.

Yea its a good point and is kind of weird althogh I could see a resident not wanting to get too close to car and maybe didnt want to get right up to it. Maybe they were afraid and just kind of peeked a little bit so thought maybe a drunk was in there or something.

Yea its a good point and is kind of weird althogh I could see a resident not wanting to get too close to car and maybe didnt want to get right up to it. Maybe they were afraid and just kind of peeked a little bit so thought maybe a drunk was in there or something.

On the other hand, I have 3 kids and if my vehicle was found in my driveway without any trash in it and I was nowhere to be found, my family would send out the NG!

Hard to say...just seems odd.

In all seriousness though; I'm not sure of any reason to mention the garbage specifically...unless there was a distinct FOUL odor coming from it.

I suppose that's possible, but then I'd expect it wouldn't really be suspicious. You can usually hear people partying, especially young kids. Other locals have said that's a spot where you'd likely hear noise, especially the people in the trailers there.

I don't know, it's just really bugging me for some reason and I'm usually pretty quiet here...LOL!

I went to PTL today. I was shocked at how close the trailers are to the ramp. Whatever happened there probably wasn't very noisy or it would have been heard. Also, that area is pretty rural, but it isn't so rural you'd park and hide a body. I think HE, if not transported elsewhere, will likely be found in the river. All just my opinion.

On the other hand, I have 3 kids and if my vehicle was found in my driveway without any trash in it and I was nowhere to be found, my family would send out the NG!

Hard to say...just seems odd.

In all seriousness though; I'm not sure of any reason to mention the garbage specifically...unless there was a distinct FOUL odor coming from it.

I think that unless the trash was all around it outside I wouldn't have reported the trash myself. But I have kids as well and its the norm for our vehicles. LOL.

I went to PTL today. I was shocked at how close the trailers are to the ramp. Whatever happened there probably wasn't very noisy or it would have been heard. Also, that area is pretty rural, but it isn't so rural you'd park and hide a body. I think HE, if not transported elsewhere, will likely be found in the river. All just my opinion.

The bad thing about the Waccamaw is all the trees and debris in the river and on the sides where the backwash is, that the body would get snagged in one area and maybe not be found for months or years. Plus when gators come out with the warm weather, they could pose a threat too. JMO

I think that unless the trash was all around it outside I wouldn't have reported the trash myself. But I have kids as well and its the norm for our vehicles. LOL.

LOL! That's what I mean. It would be more noteworthy for my vehicle to NOT HAVE trash in it than to have bunches of trash. My family and neighbors and heck, probably even strangers that have walked by my vehicle would find it odd, if they DIDN'T see trash in my vehicle. The call would go something like, "Hey, listen, Malia's vehicle is sitting here and it's CLEAN! You should probably check this out!"

ETA: I'm NOT trying to joke about this at all, I'm merely trying to say that IMO, it's VERY odd that the "BUNCH OF TRASH" was made a point on the CAD and in the call, yet it couldn't be ascertained if there was anybody in the vehicle. I, personally, IMO, MOO find it odd and it's bothering me.

What if HE met SM there and he said lets go for a ride and then he hit her or knocked her out in some way and took her back to the M's home or Mickey camper????

LOL! That's what I mean. It would be more noteworthy for my vehicle to NOT HAVE trash in it than to have bunches of trash. My family and neighbors and heck, probably even strangers that have walked by my vehicle would find it odd, if they DIDN'T see trash in my vehicle. The call would go something like, "Hey, listen, Malia's vehicle is sitting here and it's CLEAN! You should probably check this out!"

ETA: I'm NOT trying to joke about this at all, I'm merely trying to say that IMO, it's VERY odd that the "BUNCH OF TRASH" was made a point on the CAD and in the call, yet it couldn't be ascertained if there was anybody in the vehicle. I, personally, IMO, MOO find it odd and it's bothering me.

I think it may have been part of TM magical plan

What if HE met SM there and he said lets go for a ride and then he hit her or knocked her out in some way and took her back to the M's home or Mickey camper????

Just mo, but I don't think TM would "tarnish" her beloved mickeymobile

maybe we should randomly clean our vehicles one day just to see what's said. Lol. My family would think I've gone crazy.
Im not saying people with clean cars are crazy. Just saying.

maybe we should randomly clean our vehicles one day just to see what's said. Lol. My family would think I've gone crazy.
Im not saying people with clean cars are crazy. Just saying.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: My poor kids wouldn't know where to find their soccer cleats, shin pads, homework, etc.

Murder is not the answer for anything and if I were to think it, i would be furious with them both but it would be my significant other I would attack. JMO

I agree. You would think that but statistics show vengeance is usually toward the other woman or man.

<Mod Snip>
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have to worry about your husband cheating, he's the problem and not the person he is cheating with. jmo

They probably hired a lawyer and then after they got charged, it was deemed inappropriate to share the same lawyer, so TM got to keep him and SM got a court appointed one.

I could be wrong on this - JMO
I agree. If tm is a "paranoid" person. If someone was accusing them of murder and threatening them I'm sure they sought counsel. I wish h.e. had gotten an e.p.o. on tm. I don't think this would've happened. Tm is crazy but I don't find her especially brave. Imo.

If you have to worry about your husband cheating, he's the problem and not the person he is cheating with. jmo

Exactly! I would dispose of him (not violently:scared:).
However, i see SM as a trophy for TM. Maybe the fact that he is younger and a *cough*model/actor and she felt that it was all thanks to her. JMO

ETA: married for 22 years !

According to her social media and her roommate, they broke it off in Oct. TM obsessed over it. I believe it was planned. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504