SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! That's what I mean. It would be more noteworthy for my vehicle to NOT HAVE trash in it than to have bunches of trash. My family and neighbors and heck, probably even strangers that have walked by my vehicle would find it odd, if they DIDN'T see trash in my vehicle. The call would go something like, "Hey, listen, Malia's vehicle is sitting here and it's CLEAN! You should probably check this out!"

ETA: I'm NOT trying to joke about this at all, I'm merely trying to say that IMO, it's VERY odd that the "BUNCH OF TRASH" was made a point on the CAD and in the call, yet it couldn't be ascertained if there was anybody in the vehicle. I, personally, IMO, MOO find it odd and it's bothering me.

You know...when you put it that way I do really see what you mean. I changed my mind and also think it is very strange the person would mention it. I would love to know who reported it and if they have any relation to the M's. Hmmmmm

Not going to discuss who is or would be pro HE. She was murdered. Its getting to close to blaming the victim again in my opinion.

I agree it's the husband or wife who's fault for the cheating. I am pro Heather as well. Of course. I like to play devils advocate because that's how court is. I have served on jury's too. So many are sympathetic for the accused its unbelievable. If the accused are good looking their are jurors that become obsessed with them. Look what happened in Casey Anthony guys thought she was hot and didn't care about the murder she committed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I wanted a car removed, I would say there was trash in or around it, so LE would get the impression it had been abandoned, not just parked. I don't find it such an odd thing to say if calling in a car to be towed, etc...JMO

Not going to discuss who is or would be pro HE. She was murdered. Its getting to close to blaming the victim again in my opinion.

sorry, I have some part of my brain that forgets all rules and reason and just jumps in with BUT WAIT! sorry, will try to remember!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sorry, it came out wrong. I was just putting out there what could be in a jurors mind. I hope they both go to you know where for doing this to this young beautiful girl who had her whole life ahead of her. There is no excuse for murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My ex was 41, I was 27 and we had 2 children that were 4 and 5. He cheated with an 18yr old and got her pregnant. I kicked him out and told him to marry her. I felt sorry for her. I was his 3rd wife. They married and I even sat on the couch in our old home and held their baby. I wanted her to be good to my children. My point is tm is not normal. She is so possessive to the point of home schooling imo. People to her are objects and they belong to her. She worries about appearances and possessions. She is a braggart and very materialistic imo. I think her rock n roll fandom and being a showbiz snoot will make her look bad to a normal juror. Daddy's lil princess who can't even move away from mommy n daddy! She is in her own mind a disney princess!! Her happily ever after went to hell in a handbasket and she snapped! Imo.... so even though, yeah it's tough going through infidelity there is no way any normal person would go the tm route. If she is guilty of this I don't feel any sympathy. I only feel that for her children. They are going to need counseling imo.

Sorry, imamaze! I kind of jumped in there with both feet and hands waving! My apologies.

I went to PTL today. I was shocked at how close the trailers are to the ramp. Whatever happened there probably wasn't very noisy or it would have been heard. Also, that area is pretty rural, but it isn't so rural you'd park and hide a body. I think HE, if not transported elsewhere, will likely be found in the river. All just my opinion.

LE agrees with you since they've focused their searches around water and specifically that particular body of water. Plus, HE's cell phone pings led LE right to that area.

If I wanted a car removed, I would say there was trash in or around it, so LE would get the impression it had been abandoned, not just parked. I don't find it such an odd thing to say if calling in a car to be towed, etc...JMO

But it's public property, what's the big deal for the person who called it in? And it seems they embellished the length of time the vehicle was there as well. IMO,to report an abandoned vehicle as being there for, "about a week" and saying it has, "BUNCHES OF TRASH"...it's almost like you say...the person wants the vehicle gone. But why? It's not like it's private property. And now that it's a MP/murdered person's case, the person has agreed that they were wrong in how long the vehicle was there?

And clearly the vehicle was NOT there for very long, we know that for FACT.

But it's public property, what's the big deal for the person who called it in? And it seems they embellished the length of time the vehicle was there as well. IMO,to report an abandoned vehicle as being there for, "about a week" and saying it has, "BUNCHES OF TRASH"...it's almost like you say...the person wants the vehicle gone. But why? It's not like it's private property. And now that it's a MP/murdered person's case, the person has agreed that they were wrong in how long the vehicle was there?

If it was someone who used the dock regularly, I can see exaggerating and making a fuss...some people would do the same if a car was parked outside on their street for a few days. If the caller's object was to get the car out of there, exaggerating is not unexpected IMO. That dock looks pretty small and one extra car sitting there could be an annoyance to people who use it all the time. I don't think there is anything especially weird or sinister about the call, but JMO.

Interesting to see the chloroform theory surface. I have wondered about that for awhile after HE posted a meme about someone using chloroform on one of her SM sites. This case seems riddled with irony like that.

Also, I think that we will find out that TM's infamous 'three times in the backseat of her car' post will turn out to be her cleaver way of trying to reason away crime scene evidence. I think she thinks she is pretty smart.

Interesting to see the chloroform theory surface. I have wondered about that for awhile after HE posted a meme about someone using chloroform on one of her SM sites. This case seems riddled with irony like that.

Also, I think that we will find out that TM's infamous 'three times in the backseat of her car' post will turn out to be her cleaver way of trying to reason away crime scene evidence. I think she thinks she is pretty smart.

Did HE post about chloroform? I know Abigail Hernandez did. Maybe it is a common thing for young people to post about? Who knows...

My ex was 41, I was 27 and we had 2 children that were 4 and 5. He cheated with an 18yr old and got her pregnant. I kicked him out and told him to marry her. I felt sorry for her. I was his 3rd wife. They married and I even sat on the couch in our old home and held their baby. I wanted her to be good to my children. My point is tm is not normal. She is so possessive to the point of home schooling imo. People to her are objects and they belong to her. She worries about appearances and possessions. She is a braggart and very materialistic imo. I think her rock n roll fandom and being a showbiz snoot will make her look bad to a normal juror. Daddy's lil princess who can't even move away from mommy n daddy! She is in her own mind a disney princess!! Her happily ever after went to hell in a handbasket and she snapped! Imo.... so even though, yeah it's tough going through infidelity there is no way any normal person would go the tm route. If she is guilty of this I don't feel any sympathy. I only feel that for her children. They are going to need counseling imo.

Excellent post. Spot on!
:loveyou:

Maybe they just wanted LE to come out so they made it sound as if it had been abandoned. jmo

First, so sorry you had to go through that but glad to hear you are such a nice person.

One of the points you mention which I agree wholehardedly is that TM showed us signs that she is not rationale in a lot of ways.

From the way she verbally spewed at the father of the missing to the obsessive things she seems to go overboard with, there seemed to be signs that she was not average or normal in some ways.

So when something drastic happens in a persons life like that, then their behaviors can be very drastic and very un-rationale. This is what makes people like that scary. There is no telling what they will do when put in certain drastic situations. The drastic situation would amplify already scary personality traits.

Normal people have a hard enough time dealing with drastic situations and when someone is of the type where they may have some issues then when something really bad happens there is no telling how drastically the person will behave.

Did HE post about chloroform? I know Abigail Hernandez did. Maybe it is a common thing for young people to post about? Who knows...

Yes....she posted one of those 'funny' memes that young people post.

Nine out of ten, if not more, of women who find out they have a cheating spouse, deal with it in some way other than murder. The other percent or so is why we have TV series such as "Snapped" and boards/forums like WS. The other woman is likely the last to know which type of wife they are dealing with, while the husband probably has some fair idea. I think SM had to know TM well enough to realize that Heather could be in danger once TM found out, even if he did not imagine this outcome, at first.

Anyway JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member