SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably hired a lawyer and then after they got charged, it was deemed inappropriate to share the same lawyer, so TM got to keep him and SM got a court appointed one.

I could be wrong on this - JMO

I'm playing catch up again on this stuff.

My thought was the "Consulted" with an attorney saying "Hey...we are being harassed and bullied..."
Said attorney said "Sure...my fee is $xxxxx.xx " (Maybe knowing the story we all knew) and said "Just don't talk to anyone"

When the arrests went down, there was NO way they could afford any attorney and got court appointed ones.
I think the M's liked to appear to have funds and a lifestyle they really didn't.

I went to PTL today. I was shocked at how close the trailers are to the ramp. Whatever happened there probably wasn't very noisy or it would have been heard. Also, that area is pretty rural, but it isn't so rural you'd park and hide a body. I think HE, if not transported elsewhere, will likely be found in the river. All just my opinion.

Welcome MBAreaLocal :)

:welcome:

My ex was 41, I was 27 and we had 2 children that were 4 and 5. He cheated with an 18yr old and got her pregnant. I kicked him out and told him to marry her. I felt sorry for her.

She worries about appearances and possessions.

RSBM: What a class act. I'm not sure I'd be as kind...

TM must not have looked into divorce in the deep south. Adultery is still a misdeameanor in SC.

Played correctly, a SAHM who has been married all those years would get 2/3rds, plus spousal and child support.

SM would have been lucky to get a bicycle and the clothes on his back.

RSBM: What a class act. I'm not sure I'd be as kind...

TM must not have looked into divorce in the deep south. Adultery is still a misdeameanor in GA.

Played correctly, a SAHM who has been married all those years would get 2/3rds, plus spousal and child support.

SM would have been lucky to get a bicycle and the clothes on his back.

You mean in SC? Yes, it is still on the books.

But TM claimed she too committed adultery (cf. mention of prior boyfriend). Whether she did or not who knows. Wouldn't that kind of cancel it out, legally?

But TM claimed she too committed adultery (cf. mention of prior boyfriend). Whether she did or not who knows. Wouldn't that kind of cancel it out, legally?

There is no obligation to tell the truth on facebook... and I think Mickey Mouse doesn't count as a legal boyfriend

I went to PTL today. I was shocked at how close the trailers are to the ramp. Whatever happened there probably wasn't very noisy or it would have been heard. Also, that area is pretty rural, but it isn't so rural you'd park and hide a body. I think HE, if not transported elsewhere, will likely be found in the river. All just my opinion.
Welcome to Websleuths :seeya: and thanks for the helpful info!

Did you happen to notice any cameras:please:

Also a new poster who has been following WS for years and years so be gentle with me.

In regards to the caller mentioning "trash in the car" and not knowing if anyone was in the car what popped into my head is they may have been implying they couldn't see anyone in the seats but that wasn't to say that someone might not be in the boot/trunk of the car?

As though they didn't want to say definitively that no one was in the car because they hoped LE would come sooner to remove the car. If that makes any sense. JMOO

But it's public property, what's the big deal for the person who called it in? And it seems they embellished the length of time the vehicle was there as well. IMO,to report an abandoned vehicle as being there for, "about a week" and saying it has, "BUNCHES OF TRASH"...it's almost like you say...the person wants the vehicle gone. But why? It's not like it's private property. And now that it's a MP/murdered person's case, the person has agreed that they were wrong in how long the vehicle was there?

And clearly the vehicle was NOT there for very long, we know that for FACT.

I get the impression the people from the trailor park consider this their back yard. It literally is but not technically. I bet they are fed up with teenage whippersnappers loitering there ect. Secret rendezvous, trash/dumping are all on their list of hates. I posted where a park person stated he lived there 7yrs and had seen cars go in and taken off down the Wacc.River.imo

My ex was 41, I was 27 and we had 2 children that were 4 and 5. He cheated with an 18yr old and got her pregnant. I kicked him out and told him to marry her. I felt sorry for her. I was his 3rd wife. They married and I even sat on the couch in our old home and held their baby. I wanted her to be good to my children. My point is tm is not normal. She is so possessive to the point of home schooling imo. People to her are objects and they belong to her. She worries about appearances and possessions. She is a braggart and very materialistic imo. I think her rock n roll fandom and being a showbiz snoot will make her look bad to a normal juror. Daddy's lil princess who can't even move away from mommy n daddy! She is in her own mind a disney princess!! Her happily ever after went to hell in a handbasket and she snapped! Imo.... so even though, yeah it's tough going through infidelity there is no way any normal person would go the tm route. If she is guilty of this I don't feel any sympathy. I only feel that for her children. They are going to need counseling imo.

First, I am sorry that your husband did that to you. I hope that I'd behave similarly if I ever found myself in that situation, but I'm not sure I could be as kind. I surely wouldn't blame HER, though! I can't wrap my brain around that. We need more people like you in our crazy world.

Nine out of ten, if not more, of women who find out they have a cheating spouse, deal with it in some way other than murder. The other percent or so is why we have TV series such as "Snapped" and boards/forums like WS. The other woman is likely the last to know which type of wife they are dealing with, while the husband probably has some fair idea. I think SM had to know TM well enough to realize that Heather could be in danger once TM found out, even if he did not imagine this outcome, at first.

Anyway JMO

I think this is a good point, Clu. I would think so too.

O/T, this reminds me of a, uh, situation I experienced many, many years ago.

A new lady arrived in our small town and started spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, the absolute love of my life. It was rumored that she had been making comments about how she was very fond of my man and was going to try to steal him away from me. It was also rumored that they were spending time together while I was at work. She was a tall hot blonde from Australia (stripper). One day my landlord said, "Who is that topless woman your man was on the boat with the other day?"

So, of course my boyfriend didn't admit to anything when I asked him about all of this. So, I decided to very nicely tell the lady that my man was very taken and to keep her paws off. She was warned.

A few days later, my man calls me to say he'll be home from work soon, and "I love you, baby, see you soon". I prepared a special candle lit dinner. And waited. And waited. No word from him. He never came home that night. I was scared to death, didn't know if he had an accident, was laying dead in a ditch somewhere. That was the worst feeling in the world, staring at the phone frantically waiting for it to ring.

So, I went out on foot in the middle of the night trying to track him down. I remember I would see cars approaching from the distance as I was walking these lonely desolate areas, so I'd hide until they passed so as to stay safe.

I was able to track him down after about 8 hours of searching, I went one place, someone said he was here but left and went there, so I'd go that place, only to have missed him so I'd then go to the next place.

It was finally daylight when I was able to track him down to a residence where there was a party the previous night. I walked into the house, and there were people passed out everywhere, on the living room floor...

I walked to the back bedroom, knowing in my heart what I was giong to find.

There they were, asleep in the bed. My first emotion was absolute rage. And my first thought was, "I warned this lady, I'm going to deal with her first. I'll deal with HIM later".

So I grabbed the bi%@h by the hair and dragged her out of the bed. She was screaming and crying. My man rushed and tackled me like a football player, and pinned me up against the wall. He looked at her and said, "RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

I was reminded of this last bolded sentence when I read Clu's post.

(Y'all wouldn't even believe it if I told you what happened next.)

So, the girl runs off, and my man turns violent on me. Punching me, kicking me, so I run out of the house, and at this point he's chasing me. I was running for my life. I knew he wasn't a good swimmer, so I ran out to the ocean (we were at a beach house) and started swimming out to sea, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch me there. He's still chasing me and gaining on me, so I picked up a big rock and threw it at him. It hits him in the ribs, and he goes down. And starts drowning. Apparently I broke his ribs with the rock.

I'm faced with the decision of what do I do next? Let him drown? I went back for him, put him on my back, and swam him back to shore. I had to save this guy's life who only minutes before was coming after me trying to kill me.

True Story.

Point of it all? Cheating men usually know that their wives will unleash on the other women if they are found out.

My ex was 41, I was 27 and we had 2 children that were 4 and 5. He cheated with an 18yr old and got her pregnant. I kicked him out and told him to marry her. I felt sorry for her. I was his 3rd wife. They married and I even sat on the couch in our old home and held their baby. I wanted her to be good to my children. My point is tm is not normal. She is so possessive to the point of home schooling imo. People to her are objects and they belong to her. She worries about appearances and possessions. She is a braggart and very materialistic imo. I think her rock n roll fandom and being a showbiz snoot will make her look bad to a normal juror. Daddy's lil princess who can't even move away from mommy n daddy! She is in her own mind a disney princess!! Her happily ever after went to hell in a handbasket and she snapped! Imo.... so even though, yeah it's tough going through infidelity there is no way any normal person would go the tm route. If she is guilty of this I don't feel any sympathy. I only feel that for her children. They are going to need counseling imo.

You are a saint- gobs of empathy! Bless your heart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is a good point, Clu. I would think so too.

O/T, this reminds me of a, uh, situation I experienced many, many years ago.

A new lady arrived in our small town and started spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, the absolute love of my life. It was rumored that she had been making comments about how she was very fond of my man and was going to try to steal him away from me. It was also rumored that they were spending time together while I was at work. She was a tall hot blonde from Australia (stripper). One day my landlord said, "Who is that topless woman your man was on the boat with the other day?

So, of course my boyfriend didn't admit to anything when I asked him about all of this. So, I decided to very nicely tell the lady that my man was very taken and to keep her paws off. She was warned.

A few days later, my man calls me to say he'll be home from work soon, and "I love you, baby, see you soon. "I prepared a special candle lit dinner. And waited. And waited. No word from him. He never came home that night. I was scared to death, didn't know if he had an accident, was laying dead in a ditch somewhere. That was the worst feeling in the world, staring at the phone frantically waiting for it to ring.

So, I went out on foot in the middle of the night trying to track him down. I remember I would see cars approaching from the distance as I was walking these lonely desolate areas, so I'd hide until they passed so as to stay safe.

I was able to track him down after about 8 hours of searching, I went one place, someone said he was here but left and went there, so I'd go that place, only to have missed him so I'd then go to the next place.

It was finally daylight when I was able to track him down to a residence where there was a party the previous night. I walked into the house, and there were people passed out everywhere, on the living room floor...

I walked to the back bedroom, knowing in my heart what I was giong to find.

There they were, asleep in the bed. My first emotion was absolute rage. And my first thought was, "I warned this lady, I'm going to deal with her first. I'll deal with HIM later".

So I grabbed the bi%@h by the hair and dragged her out of the bed. She was screaming and crying. My man rushed and tackled me like a football player, and pinned me up against the wall. He looked at her and said, "RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

I was reminded of this last bolded sentence when I read Clu's post.

(Y'all wouldn't even believe it if I told you what happened next.)

So, the girl runs off, and my man turns violent on me. Punching me, kicking me, so I run out of the house, and at this point he's chasing me. I was running for my life. I knew he wasn't a good swimmer, so I ran out to the ocean (we were at a beach house) and started swimming out to sea. He's still chasing me and gaining on me, so I picked up a big rock and threw it at him. It hits him in the ribs, and he goes down. And starts drowning. Apparently I broke his ribs with the rock. so, then I'm faced with the decision of what do I do next?

I went back for him, put him on my back, and swam him back to shore. I had to save this guy's life who only minutes before was coming after me trying to kill me.

True Story.

Point of it all? Cheating men usually know that their wives will unleash on the other women if they are found out.

Yikes.....

LE agrees with you since they've focused their searches around water and specifically that particular body of water. Plus, HE's cell phone pings led LE right to that area.

Just my opinion. I think they are searching the water and PTL area for evidence. Im don't think its a body search there.

maybe we should randomly clean our vehicles one day just to see what's said. Lol. My family would think I've gone crazy.
Im not saying people with clean cars are crazy. Just saying.

mine would be just the opposite. little ocd here.... if I had trash in mine that would be something to look into!!:scared:

Welcome to Websleuths :seeya: and thanks for the helpful info!

Did you happen to notice any cameras:please:

I didn't think to look. I wish I would have. On another note, there is a discussion above about whether someone who used the ramp wanted the car moved because it was in the way and exaggerated about the trash/time there.

If the car was where the memorial is, it was off to the right, in the parking area farthest from the ramp. The ramp itself is very small and in the center of the paved area. There would have to be multiple trucks/boat trailers for the car to be in the way. I don't think it would be in the way turning a truck around either.

I think the chloroform thing could be part of a little fantasy she had. Maybe its a way of someone having "control". Different strokes for different folks. JMO... please don't kill me
More younger people are more open sexually now than ever. That's scary itself.

That is weird. It says the car had been there for a week.

I think the woman who reported HE's car at PTL exaggerated when she said "a week" to get an officer out there sooner. She had no idea what this case would turn into.
I have elderly neighbors who "witness and report" everything with great determination (and sometimes imagination). I'm not complaining. I feel safer knowing they're keeping their eyes open.
HE's date stated that her car was in her driveway on River Oaks when he dropped her off (1:40-ish a.m.) December 18th.

I'm home now - has anyone put up that 'car found earlier' article yet or should I take a screen print? I still have it up here on this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico