SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a good point, Clu. I would think so too.

O/T, this reminds me of a, uh, situation I experienced many, many years ago.

A new lady arrived in our small town and started spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, the absolute love of my life. It was rumored that she had been making comments about how she was very fond of my man and was going to try to steal him away from me. It was also rumored that they were spending time together while I was at work. She was a tall hot blonde from Australia (stripper). One day my landlord said, "Who is that topless woman your man was on the boat with the other day?"

Point of it all? Cheating men usually know that their wives will unleash on the other women if they are found out.

ROFLMAO:floorlaugh:
Wow! Best story EVA!
I feel the same about the cheating part. Why on earth would SM let it be known at the TK and around town? Why would he not be extra careful and quiet? And why-oh-why would he go meet Heather at PTL WITH TM if he knew how possessive she was and that she would lose her s**t? He was either an extra special breed of stupid or plain evil and knew what was going to happen and was going along with it. He KNEW who he was married to and what she was capable of. JMO.

ROFLMAO:floorlaugh:
Wow! Best story EVA!
I feel the same about the cheating part. Why on earth would SM let it be known at the TK and around town? Why would he not be extra careful and quiet? And why-oh-why would he go meet Heather at PTL WITH TM if he knew how possessive she was and that she would lose her s**t? He was either an extra special breed of stupid or plain evil and knew what was going to happen and was going along with it. He KNEW who he was married to and what she was capable of. JMO.

Yes! The M's are evil. I wish someome would talk and let Heather be found and laid to rest!

Just my opinion. I think they are searching the water and PTL area for evidence. I don't think its a body search there.

You may be right.

The outlier here for me is Conway. It's not far from anywhere in Myrtle Beach, maybe fifteen miles from downtown and less than ten from the Moorers' house, but it's the one location in this case that strikes me as being "out of the loop." Why did the Ms go to Conway? And, more specifically, why did they go to an industrial area of Conway? Did they choose that spot randomly or deliberately?

I tend to think Conway was SM/TM's last stop the morning of the 18th, wrapping things up before they headed home. We don't know the exact timing of the IE incident there, and MSM has reported that it was either the first or the second of the two IE incidents, depending on where you look. At this point, we just don't know the day and time the Ms were there, but my guess would be after 3:41am on the 18th.

On satellite images, I see miles and miles of marsh, forest, and some swampy areas around Conway to the east and the north and the west. If Heather's not in the river, she could be anywhere out there.

:yes: Yes you can. If you click on my name, you will see "find all posts by softail". Do the same to yourself. You can then search your own posts. HTH :)
Fantastic! I'm learning something new everyday at Websleuths and not only to do with this case but how to go about posting and/or finding posts in general! Thank you to all who help us newbies out here.

You may be right.

The outlier here for me is Conway. It's not far from anywhere in Myrtle Beach, maybe fifteen miles from downtown and less than ten from the Moorers' house, but it's the one location in this case that strikes me as being "out of the loop." Why did the Ms go to Conway? And, more specifically, why did they go to an industrial area of Conway? Did they choose that spot randomly or deliberately?

I tend to think Conway was SM/TM's last stop the morning of the 18th, wrapping things up before they headed home. We don't know the exact timing of the IE incident there, and MSM has reported that it was either the first or the second of the two IE incidents, depending on where you look. At this point, we just don't know the day and time the Ms were there, but my guess would be after 3:41am on the 18th.

On satellite images, I see miles and miles of marsh, forest, and some swampy areas around Conway to the east and the north and the west. If Heather's not in the river, she could be anywhere out there.

There are miles of areas that you can travel and dispose of anything. Its a scary thought and I pray that God helps us find Heather if they won't talk!

I think that we already know what reporter's can tell us but will watch and see. So many on here have found so much I wouldn't know where to find it. Maybe reporters are reading WS threads??????????

From what it showed on the news clip....someone that knows the Moore's very well is sharing who they really are......he is in disguise...so you won't find that info here.....better then nothing !!!!

You may be right.

Check satellite images of mill pond rd. That's right by the M's but maybe too close for TM. Just a thought about the swamps

From what it showed on the news clip....someone that knows the Moore's very well is sharing who they really are......he is in disguise...so you won't find that info here.....better then nothing !!!!

Maybe the cousin? Am I allowed to say that?

I guess I should clarify my post. If the IE charges dated back to around Dec. 17 and they just not had arrest warrents for them, to me that seems like a media thing. They exposed themselved through a phone or computer or on a camera somewhere that was found out. I was thinking the whold time that someone saw them do something but that would not have made sense or they would have been charged right away. I'm sure this has been discussed, I just feel like a light bulb when on over my head haha!!! Could someone tell me though if this sounds right?

I was under the impression that the i.e. charges were from surveillance videos from the businesses they were near. If not then how would they know identity and location of the I.e... If it were a cell phone pic or video...not to be gross but I doubt the surrounding area and location would be the focus. i.e. and sexting can both be misdemeanors sometimes--not such a big deal... I feel perhaps LE charged them with this to prove how much they've been looking at surveillance around town. On top of them! LE don't play! If i were tmsm lawyer i would take that charge as a warning and future cast. Their task force def has some nerds on thier side that are the best of the best criminal detectives. Impressed, I am. Imo....

I was under the impression that the i.e. charges were from surveillance videos from the businesses they were near. If not then how would they know identity and location of the I.e... If it were a cell phone pic or video...not to be gross but I doubt the surrounding area and location would be the focus. i.e. and sexting can both be misdemeanors sometimes--not such a big deal... I feel perhaps LE charged them with this to prove how much they've been looking at surveillance around town. On top of them! LE don't play! If i were tmsm lawyer i would take that charge as a warning and future cast. Their task force def has some nerds on thier side that are the best of the best criminal detectives. Impressed, I am. Imo....

Could the location be where a sext was received and not sent?

Regarding the ever-present question: Where is Heather?

A few things continue to niggle at the back of my mind. I have refrained from posting because I keep thinking, "it's nothing." But I keep coming back to them, so I'm going to share them.

The obvious place to get rid of HE is to put her in the river at PTL. We all know it's possible for a body to remain missing for many months or even years in that kind of habitat. But I think SM and TM were afraid her body might be found there. They needed to find a place where no one would even think to look. The entire region offers up a lot of possibilities -- rivers, ponds, lakes and swamps are everywhere.

But where do you go if you want to make absolutely sure no one sees you?

The Ms live on a dead-end street. Across the street: a power station and farm fields. Only one neighbor has to drive by the M house to get to their own driveway, and there are trees separating the two houses. Essentially they live in a fairly secluded location away from prying eyes.

In looking on Google Earth, it's clear the rather large farm across the street has lots of fields and several ponds. And, of course, there are large tracts of woods behind their house, most likely with foot trails and ATV paths. In fact, a jaunt through the woods eventually leads you to the river, and Old Womans Lake. All are good places to dispose of evidence or a body. And not a single soul around to see you.

We live in a remote section of Vermont, we are surrounded by forest and the locals here all have their favorite places to hunt, ride ATVs and snowmobiles, ride horses, and hike. People who live here think nothing of going into the deep forest, we don't need roads for travel. I suspect many people in the Myrtle Beach area are like-minded. And we've seen photos of SM dressed like he was going hunting. If he is a hunter, those woods behind his house would not be intimidating in the least. He may even have his own paths set back there going to his favorite places to hunt.

On to a different theory...

This picture bothers me:

article-2566605-1BB89B8D00000578-66_634x409.jpg

This yard seems "overly landscaped" to me, just so much stuff crammed into a small space. Are they hiding something in and amongst and even beneath that landscaping? I know news articles have said police dogs did not hit on anything, but could personal items or a body be buried inside something that would prevent dogs from hitting on a scent? Also, what's with the dead palm trees and the fresh mulch? Did they do some digging that damaged the root systems of the trees, and then cover their digging with mulch? Maybe they put one piece of evidence here, one piece there, and yet another over there... They don't have neighbors across the street, so no one would see them digging, even if they did it in the daytime. If they were hiding evidence, they could just act like they were sprucing up the yard a bit if someone asked.

Keeping my theories "close to home":

Another thing that keeps niggling at me is the fact that they designed/built their house. Could there be rooms in the house that no one knows about? I don't think I read anything about police dogs being brought into the house, but we've seen photos of police dogs at their house on the day the search warrants were executed, so they probably did bring them inside. Are there ways to ensure a dog wouldn't find evidence of personal items or a body in a hidden room?

Somewhat related to that theory, at least one news story said that the search warrants only applied to the M's house, not her dad's house, which is on the same piece of property. I imagine that TM and SM can go into his house any time they want, and would be able to do so without him knowing. Could they have hidden evidence in his house and he simply has no idea they did that?

I know, I've tossed out a lot of thoughts for consideration. But I feel better for getting them out of my system! :moo:

From the beginning their home has reminded me of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Property owned by people that don't live in the same reality as the rest of the world. Property owned by people that don't have to play by the same rules as the rest of the world. Property owned by people that believe they are the exception to the rule of law.

Regarding the ever-present question: Where is Heather?

A few things continue to niggle at the back of my mind. I have refrained from posting because I keep thinking, "it's nothing." But I keep coming back to them, so I'm going to share them.
:

Jumping off your post in relation to the privacy of their property...Respectfully snipped by me for space.

I've often pondered about that past assault charge on SM. I don't remember if it was the PR or news article that said the dispute started when a neighbor came over to see what was going on, while SM and family member were marking property lines. I know people argue over land easily, but why all that hostility? Why were they so territorial even years ago? Probably nothing but makes me wonder if they had something to hide even back then.

Was it super cold in Myrtle this year? Could be why the palm trees didn't make it.

Could it be rubber or rock mulch?

Also, per her Disney blogging, the point was to make her yard look like the Polynesian. She obsessed over palm trees in that blog

I remember reading that TM wanted her yard to look like the Polynesian. And if that meant having "too much going on" she wasn't bothered by that, she bragged about it. I just wonder whether her landscaping plan later provided some possible hiding places for evidence. And since it's been cold, they would have perfect "cover" for saying they mulched everything recently because they were trying to save the trees, when in fact they had really dug up some areas to bury evidence. I don't think they buried HE there, just perhaps small items of evidence.

If I were to dispose of a body, hypothetically, I would want it at least 10-15 miles away from my home. I don't think TM would want HE near her home or family and SM. She would want her away from them. In my opinion she took out of sight, out of mind waaaaay to far. Poor Heather.

You're probably right about that. I just wonder if they kept her body somewhere on their property (hidden room, camper, etc.) until they could move it to a better place.

And while technically the woods and river/lake behind their house isn't 10 miles away, it would feel like it because it's not easy to get there, and TM would likely never go there again.

Lots of pondering going on in my head! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member