SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Human nature never fails to amaze me. Where some people would never go to those places, others gladly go there and have no remorse over any of their actions.

Jeez, I'm afraid to speculate about anything now.

LE must have strong enough evidence to have gotten a search warrant and were able to arrest the two of them. I just pray it's enough.

I've been on many a jury and when hearing the testimony and viewing the evidence, you start making some decisions you think you will be going into the deliberation room with. That's until you hear the judges instructions, then everything changes.

Right now LE doesn't have a body. Who knows if they actually have a crime scene. Something they found has convinced them that HE is dead. How else could they file murder charges against the M's? They must have information on opportunity ie phone records. Who knows if they have motive any more than to say that SM was having an affair with HE and that SM and TM decided HE needed to go. I hope they have more than that. Without the body, do they even have method of death?

Maybe they have enough on them to get them on kidnapping charges and that's it.

I don't know if either one of them M's are going to roll on the other or not. I don't know these people and I find it hard to think like them. fwiw

This has probably been said before but what if a third party went to LE and told them what happened to Heather. In other words, there may be a witness. If not to the actual crime maybe to the actions that took place afterward.
Wait, if this were the case, the body would have been located by now. Not necessarily though. I'm wondering if someone within the Moorer's life has told police details they know about December 17 and 18 that add up to evidence in the case. If so, the person would be called to testify.

This has probably been said before but what if a third party went to LE and told them what happened to Heather. In other words, there may be a witness. If not to the actual crime maybe to the actions that took place afterward.
Wait, if this were the case, the body would have been located by now. Not necessarily though. I'm wondering if someone within the Moorer's life has told police details they know about December 17 and 18 that add up to evidence in the case. If so, the person would be called to testify.

Unless, that person could be a minor? ?????? That's all i think I am allowed to say at this point.

Lol oh soooo true.. as my mom says "Their yard looks like Wal-Mart." One look at that yard and I was like what in the world? There also was a picture of a closer pic of the back building that made sanford and son look like 90210. It reinforces how important Fronts are to her, Appearances and the grand facade. But behind the mask, behind the dead palms she has junk in the trunk.

:laughcry: I thought the same thing! It just emphasizes her need to project a higher image to the world ...but, it's what can't be 'seen' that's quite telling...IMOO

Can't hide it now though :jail:

Heather needs to come home...:angel:

Coming towards their compound, I mean home from the other direction, the CVS has cameras and a phone. Those will be the 2 closest stores with cameras and phones.

It just cracks me up every time I hear it called the 'compound' .... I spit coffee everywhere...now, I gotta go change my shirt! :escape:

Has anybody worked in a jail in SC?
Is it possible TM has been moved to a hospital? For detox of some sort or for evaluation of mental illness?
If so, would that be documented or kept a secret?

Has anybody worked in a jail in SC?
Is it possible TM has been moved to a hospital? For detox of some sort or for evaluation of mental illness?
If so, would that be documented or kept a secret?
If her lawyer asked for those reasons, yes. Could be a early sign we will see a insanity plea if that's the case. She would be admitting guilt though.

The thought has crossed my mind too. I believe children have been asked or made to testify in cases.

Usually children know right from wrong and volunteer info without knowing it. They know no sin unless they are taught it.
Tattling is a great example of a child volunteering info

If her lawyer asked for those reasons, yes. Could be a early sign we will see a insanity plea if that's the case. Sed would be admitting guilt though.

Is temporarily insane an option? Of course how that would figure into both of them being charged is curious.
Off the top of my head, successful pleas of insanity are rare or most difficult to prove. I mean the person has to be certifiably mentally ill.

Obviously people who kill other people are already nuts to some degree.

Is temporarily insane an option? Of course how that would figure into both of them being charged is curious.
Off the top of my head, successful pleas of insanity are rare or most difficult to prove. I mean the person has to be certifiably mentally ill.

Obviously people who kill other people are already nuts to some degree.
True but they are one another's alibi in the end. I think TM will throw him under the bus to save face.

Usually children know right from wrong and volunteer info without knowing it. They know no sin unless they are taught it.
Tattling is a great example of a child volunteering info

True and then as adults there's a tendency to tell them not to be tattletales. Why do we do that? We're punishing a kid who wants to stop a mean or hidden act.

I guess there's the kid who wants to be teacher's favorite or who assigns self to police the classroom. Or the kid who hits another kid on the head while pointing to the kid next to him. Nevermind.
It is strange though when we tell a kid not to be a tattletale. We should be careful if and when we say that to a child imo.

Here are the laws.

SECTION 16-15-130. Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.

(A)(1) It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway.

(2) This subsection does not apply to a woman who breastfeeds her own child in a public place, on property of others, to the view of any person on a street or highway, or any other place where a woman and her child are authorized to be.

(B) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-413; 1952 Code Section 16-413; 1942 Code Section 1442; 1932 Code Section 1442; Cr. C. '22 Section 383; Cr. C. '12 Section 390; 1906 (25) 84; 1965 (54) 577; 1993 Act No. 184, Section 180; 2006 Act No. 269, Section 2, eff May 2, 2006.

SECTION 16-15-250. Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent.

It is unlawful for a person to anonymously write, print, telephone, transmit a digital electronic file, or by other manner or means communicate, send, or deliver to another person within this State, without that person's consent, any obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, suggestive, or immoral message.

A person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-552; 1952 Code Section 16-552; 1943 (43) 26; 1967 (55) 626; 1993 Act No. 184, Section 181; 2001 Act No. 81, Section 6.

Looks like if it was due to a sext, they would have charged them with SECTION 16-15-250--Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent

Just wondering..what if the sexts were sent to someone in another state. Would SC laws apply or the state that they were received in?

I wonder if TM claims battered woman syndrome, abused and cheated on. [modsnip]. I see [modsnip] a heartless person who will do anything for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found