SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion. I think they are searching the water and PTL area for evidence. Im don't think its a body search there.

I totally agree with you because the other day when we learned they were supposedly doing a "re-enactment" there were a couple photos of 1 diver and it just looked like he may have been searching for something like a Cell Phone or Car Keys.

If they were looking for her body, I would have thought they would have had at least 2 or 3 divers helping to search.

I think perhaps right at first at PTL when confronting Heather, one of the Ms grabbed her car keys and cell phone from her and chunked them in the water so she could not escape.

I just got a look at the pictures taken during the execution of the search warrant. From the photos I really believe things have been going wrong at that house for a very long time.

What a dump! And TM was posting that she had this fabulous, huge, lovely home they built from their own plans. I have no doubt after looking at these photos that they "home cobbed" the job. Even the solar panels don't look properly lined up and an obvious "add-on" jumps out at me. This is not a lovely piece of property "on the beach" like TM would like her fans to believe. I wonder how she is holding up now that the entire world is onto the fact that she was just spinning one huge fantasy of her perfect life.

It looks like, "BUNCHES OF TRASH" to me. :blushing: Not that we've seen that phrase any place before.

It looks like, "BUNCHES OF TRASH" to me. :blushing: Not that we've seen that phrase any place before.

O/T my daughter thinks im nuts bc I can't stop laughing at Spiderman. Either im nuts, tired or spiderman is pretty darn funny tonight

If LE's evidence has the two of them togetherfor the evening...I am not really expecting TM to get a "not guilty" and SM a "guilty" for example. Under the law, both would be equally guilty and I am sure the state will make that clear.

Also...Manslaughter in SC gets 2-30 years, but they have "involuntary manslaughter" with no more than a five-year sentence. Weird...but manslaughter charges have to be "without malice" which I can't see applying here, especially to TM. She seems full of malice toward Heather.

As far as murder with malice aforethought...that does not have to mean premeditated, from what I have been reading...definition is "murder with aforethought either express or implied" so maybe it could apply to bringing weapons, luring the person out, etc...i.e implied.

This is one case where I hope social media is allowed, to make sure TM's nastiness and lies are exposed. I know Heather's would likely be brought in as well, which I do not see causing any major problems. Possible exception being if she is not found and defense goes for the "she ran off" scenario, using some of her posts to try to show she might have done. I do worry about unsophisticated jurors not being able to grasp murder without a body...lots of folks around the internet don't see to be able to.

JMO

If LE's evidence has the two of them togetherfor the evening...I am not really expecting TM to get a "not guilty" and SM a "guilty" for example. Under the law, both would be equally guilty and I am sure the state will make that clear.

Also...Manslaughter in SC gets 2-30 years, but they have "involuntary manslaughter" with no more than a five-year sentence. Weird...but manslaughter charges have to be "without malice" which I can't see applying here, especially to TM. She seems full of malice toward Heather.

As far as murder with malice aforethought...that does not have to mean premeditated, from what I have been reading...definition is "murder with aforethought either express or implied" so maybe it could apply to bringing weapons, luring the person out, etc...i.e implied.

This is one case where I hope social media is allowed, to make sure TM's nastiness and lies are exposed. I know Heather's would likely be brought in as well, which I do not see causing any major problems. Possible exception being if she is not found and defense goes for the "she ran off" scenario, using some of her posts to try to show she might have done. I do worry about unsophisticated jurors not being able to grasp murder without a body...lots of folks around the internet don't see to be able to.

JMO

JMO lots of people on the internet won't be given instructions by a judge and aren't as informed as a jury in a murder trial will be. If they dont know they will be able to ask how the law works in the case.
I hope they don't throw out social media either. Its helped them get this far, I believe that in using internet records are the same as phone records JMO

I think this is a good point, Clu. I would think so too.

O/T, this reminds me of a, uh, situation I experienced many, many years ago.

A new lady arrived in our small town and started spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, the absolute love of my life. It was rumored that she had been making comments about how she was very fond of my man and was going to try to steal him away from me. It was also rumored that they were spending time together while I was at work. She was a tall hot blonde from Australia (stripper). One day my landlord said, "Who is that topless woman your man was on the boat with the other day?"

So, of course my boyfriend didn't admit to anything when I asked him about all of this. So, I decided to very nicely tell the lady that my man was very taken and to keep her paws off. She was warned.

A few days later, my man calls me to say he'll be home from work soon, and "I love you, baby, see you soon". I prepared a special candle lit dinner. And waited. And waited. No word from him. He never came home that night. I was scared to death, didn't know if he had an accident, was laying dead in a ditch somewhere. That was the worst feeling in the world, staring at the phone frantically waiting for it to ring.

So, I went out on foot in the middle of the night trying to track him down. I remember I would see cars approaching from the distance as I was walking these lonely desolate areas, so I'd hide until they passed so as to stay safe.

I was able to track him down after about 8 hours of searching, I went one place, someone said he was here but left and went there, so I'd go that place, only to have missed him so I'd then go to the next place.

It was finally daylight when I was able to track him down to a residence where there was a party the previous night. I walked into the house, and there were people passed out everywhere, on the living room floor...

I walked to the back bedroom, knowing in my heart what I was giong to find.

There they were, asleep in the bed. My first emotion was absolute rage. And my first thought was, "I warned this lady, I'm going to deal with her first. I'll deal with HIM later".

So I grabbed the bi%@h by the hair and dragged her out of the bed. She was screaming and crying. My man rushed and tackled me like a football player, and pinned me up against the wall. He looked at her and said, "RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

I was reminded of this last bolded sentence when I read Clu's post.

(Y'all wouldn't even believe it if I told you what happened next.)

So, the girl runs off, and my man turns violent on me. Punching me, kicking me, so I run out of the house, and at this point he's chasing me. I was running for my life. I knew he wasn't a good swimmer, so I ran out to the ocean (we were at a beach house) and started swimming out to sea, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch me there. He's still chasing me and gaining on me, so I picked up a big rock and threw it at him. It hits him in the ribs, and he goes down. And starts drowning. Apparently I broke his ribs with the rock.

I'm faced with the decision of what do I do next? Let him drown? I went back for him, put him on my back, and swam him back to shore. I had to save this guy's life who only minutes before was coming after me trying to kill me.

True Story.

Point of it all? Cheating men usually know that their wives will unleash on the other women if they are found out.

Thank you for sharing your story, Margarita. That took courage. So pray tell, what happened after that? You saved his life.
I'm sure if you had to do it all over again, you'd play it differently, right?

:seeya:

You think their attorneys are allowing them to be questioned?

Well since TM and SM attornies think they are "innocent" and "things are not the way they appear":rolleyes: why wouldn't they allow them to answer questions?:floorlaugh:

I wish the LE could ask them separatly the same exact questions, word for word and see how closely the answers match up or don't match up. Catch them off guard with questions they would never expect.

Qone thing I will never understand, besides them killing Heather, is if you are so devoted/protective of your kids how could they do something so destructive, inhumane, dishonerable than to destroy your kids life. They deserve the DP.:banghead:

from the pictures i have seen online of the house they live across from a power grid station. supposedly the station has cameras on them. don't know if i can post the link but the cameras are pretty high and pointed toward the street. the M's would have to be accurate in their whereabouts that morning because those cameras could get a shot of their comings and goings. just another piece of the evidence here.

from the pictures i have seen online of the house they live across from a power grid station. supposedly the station has cameras on them. don't know if i can post the link but the cameras are pretty high and pointed toward the street. the M's would have to be accurate in their whereabouts that morning because those cameras could get a shot of their comings and goings. just another piece of the evidence here.

You can post a link :)

Being a dispatcher, I can tell you that people tend to exaggerate because they think that it will help get whatever it is that they want accomplished faster. For some reason, people think that if they say 'it has been here for a week!' will get them a faster response than 'there is a car sitting here'. Or 'he hit me!' instead of 'he bumped into me as he walked by'. What we are told on the phone is sometimes VERY different than what actually happened.

Ok, I GET this, really, I do. My problem with it is that it is a car. MANY cars have trash in them. Still, IMO, mentioning the trash in the way the CAD reads that the caller mentions it is just odd to me. If it's exaggerated just to get LE out there quicker, so be it. In this case, it works because it alerts to HE being missing. Heck, I'm still baffled as to WTH LE would allow TE to drive the dang vehicle!

Yes it bugs me that the caller made mention of the, "BUNCHES OF TRASH," but couldn't be sure about how long the car had been there or whether or not there was anyone in the vehicle. The reason it bugs me is purely speculative in that it was mentioned by another poster (and I was thinking at the same time) that it very well could have been one of the Ms (OR SOMEONE THEY KNOW) that made the call about the car.

I'm sorry, I just find it very odd that AT LEAST 2 vehicles (presumably with headlights on and wheels turning on the pavement) go down a quiet, basically country road leading up to a boat dock in the wee hours of the morning, around the same time, but only ONE of those vehicles leaves via the SAME road. A day and half later though, TRASH is noticed around a vehicle, a report is called in, and those 2 vehicles that came through in the wee hours of the morning are NEVER mentioned??? So it's normal to dock boats in the winter time, in the wee hours of the morning? It's normal for 2 cars to go in, and only 1 to leave in the wee hours of the morning? The only thing that isn't normal and brings LE rushing is TRASH?

There has to be at least ONE busy body in that area that saw/heard something.

Where is Heather???

Since we don't know what evidence LE has that supports the charges of murder, I would think that would be rather risky in this case.

This is just a wild 'what if'.
What if the Ms disposed of Heather's body in such a manner that it just about guaranteed she would never be found. In that case, the Ms would know LE was lying and could become quite confident that LE is grasping at straws/has insufficient evidence.

I know someone who was questioned many times in a first degree assault case. During the last interview, LE said their DNA was found on the weapon. They told me after being so upset they were even considered as a suspect, it was the first time they actually laughed during questioning. This could not have been true since they were not at the scene of the assault and had never even known the victim. After a few more months, another individual was charged and subsequently convicted of the assault.

So, I guess LE can lie about evidence to a suspect/poi; but, it could backfire in a big way and destroy any credibility on their behalf going forward.

JMO MOO

this would be done during the initial questioning before any charges were made NOT after they were charged with murder. according to the rhodes i think she is the chief of police in horry county (sorry if i am wrong with her title) evidence was found in the house and on the property that led to the murder charges.

O/T my daughter thinks im nuts bc I can't stop laughing at Spiderman. Either im nuts, tired or spiderman is pretty darn funny tonight

:floorlaugh: My son adores Spiderman...LOL! I won't tell you what he says about this avatar though. LOL.

Comment and a question.

Comment: I had a neighbor who reported to the police every time I got my camper out front getting ready for a trip that it was out there a week. HOA allowed 48 hours in front of house and police would just confirm with other neighbors it was not illegally parked and warn the neighbor not to make false statements. Went on like that for years. Some people just exaggerate.

Question. I keep hearing in here about sexting but I can't find a source for that. Is it a fact they sexted or sent pics of themselves to HE or anyone else or is that just theory. I know they are charged with IE but is there proof of pics sent to HE or anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, i get this, really, i do. My problem with it is that it is a car. Many cars have trash in them. Still, imo, mentioning the trash in the way the cad reads that the caller mentions it is just odd to me. If it's exaggerated just to get le out there quicker, so be it. In this case, it works because it alerts to he being missing. Heck, i'm still baffled as to wth le would allow te to drive the dang vehicle!

Yes it bugs me that the caller made mention of the, "bunches of trash," but couldn't be sure about how long the car had been there or whether or not there was anyone in the vehicle. The reason it bugs me is purely speculative in that it was mentioned by another poster (and i was thinking at the same time) that it very well could have been one of the ms (or someone they know) that made the call about the car.

I'm sorry, i just find it very odd that at least 2 vehicles (presumably with headlights on and wheels turning on the pavement) go down a quiet, basically country road leading up to a boat dock in the wee hours of the morning, around the same time, but only one of those vehicles leaves via the same road. A day and half later though, trash is noticed around a vehicle, a report is called in, and those 2 vehicles that came through in the wee hours of the morning are never mentioned??? So it's normal to dock boats in the winter time, in the wee hours of the morning? It's normal for 2 cars to go in, and only 1 to leave in the wee hours of the morning? The only thing that isn't normal and brings le rushing is trash?

There has to be at least one busy body in that area that saw/heard something.

Where is heather???

amen!!! Where is heather?

Comment and a question.

Comment: I had a neighbor who reported to the police every time I got my camper out front getting ready for a trip that it was out there a week. HOA allowed 48 hours in front of house and police would just confirm with other neighbors it was not illegally parked and warn the neighbor not to make false statements. Went on like that for years. Some people just exaggerate.

Question. I keep hearing in here about sexting but I can't find a source for that. Is it a fact they sexted or sent pics of themselves to HE or anyone else or is that just theory. I know they are charged with IE but is there proof of pics sent to HE or anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All sexting is rumor so far, at least as far as I know.

hi everyone. i am a newbie here. love this site. just thinking here and trying to remember everything i have read, but i think that LE was building a case against the M's and they were not acting right away on every charge but trying to connect dots that would lead to other charges. I believe they knew that getting the M's in on thinterrogations started. I believe they worked with the judge on this and knew what the judge would allow as evidence for the more serious charges.

LE was playing their psychological warfare on them and I would of loved to be a fly on the wall when the questioning started.

Hi and welcome!:loveyou:
These I.e. charges really bug me for some reason. It's like charging someone with Murder and Jaywalking. I don't get it. I'm wondering if what they have on surveillance is so telling they wanted it to be seen. For instance: bdsm, oddities, the occult ect ect... I wonder if LE was afraid if it had no relevance to the murder charge it wouldn't be allowed but since it is an actual charge it has to be accepted as evidence.

Totally off topic but I'm amazed a car can sit anywhere for more than 24 hours without getting towed lol. I'm the queen of the city boot! I swear I can't leave a car parked more than 5 minutes without heading to the impound lot :(

;) anyway, carry on!

Totally off topic but I'm amazed a car can sit anywhere for more than 24 hours without getting towed lol. I'm the queen of the city boot! I swear I can't leave a car parked more than 5 minutes without heading to the impound lot :(

;) anyway, carry on!

I left my car I a grocery store lot for a whole weekend once. But then again that was a 24hr store. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avocadotoast