SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's public property, what's the big deal for the person who called it in? And it seems they embellished the length of time the vehicle was there as well. IMO,to report an abandoned vehicle as being there for, "about a week" and saying it has, "BUNCHES OF TRASH"...it's almost like you say...the person wants the vehicle gone. But why? It's not like it's private property. And now that it's a MP/murdered person's case, the person has agreed that they were wrong in how long the vehicle was there?

And clearly the vehicle was NOT there for very long, we know that for FACT.

Being a dispatcher, I can tell you that people tend to exaggerate because they think that it will help get whatever it is that they want accomplished faster. For some reason, people think that if they say 'it has been here for a week!' will get them a faster response than 'there is a car sitting here'. Or 'he hit me!' instead of 'he bumped into me as he walked by'. What we are told on the phone is sometimes VERY different than what actually happened.

o/t ~ poster clu mentioned that Destination channel is featuring Disney promotion shows all week. I never knew I had Destination channel! (even though it sits right below Bravo on my program list, crazy)

Now I'm trying to watch and read at the same time (not working for me).

By the way. some of what looks like palm trees might be grasses.

...and by the way, some of what looks like palm trees were the wrong type of palm trees to plant in that gardening zone. Cabbage palms would have been hardier and would've probably survived that zone.

maybe we should randomly clean our vehicles one day just to see what's said. Lol. My family would think I've gone crazy.
Im not saying people with clean cars are crazy. Just saying.

I USED to have a cluttered car. I went to buy corn one day from an old farmer and he called to his wife to come look at my car. Laughed loudly and said you could tell the state of a person's mind by looking at the inside of their car. I have tried to never have a cluttered car since, lol!

Is temporarily insane an option? Of course how that would figure into both of them being charged is curious.
Off the top of my head, successful pleas of insanity are rare or most difficult to prove. I mean the person has to be certifiably mentally ill.

Obviously people who kill other people are already nuts to some degree.

Here is a link to a Temporary Insanity Defense:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Plea+of+temporary+insanity.

I am trying to find my Blacks Law Dictionary which is usually the standard.

If her lawyer asked for those reasons, yes. Could be a early sign we will see a insanity plea if that's the case. She would be admitting guilt though.

Oh noooooooo !!! Hope not ! IMO, don't think the insanity plea could apply- appears tohave been too much ongoing rage toward Heather on her SM pages, taunting the family of the victim since, and having hidden a body.

Lol oh soooo true.. as my mom says "Their yard looks like Wal-Mart." One look at that yard and I was like what in the world? There also was a picture of a closer pic of the back building that made sanford and son look like 90210. It reinforces how important Fronts are to her, Appearances and the grand facade. But behind the mask, behind the dead palms she has junk in the trunk.

Profound.

(and funny, too).

:facepalm:

This has probably been said before but what if a third party went to LE and told them what happened to Heather. In other words, there may be a witness. If not to the actual crime maybe to the actions that took place afterward.
Wait, if this were the case, the body would have been located by now. Not necessarily though. I'm wondering if someone within the Moorer's life has told police details they know about December 17 and 18 that add up to evidence in the case. If so, the person would be called to testify.

The thought of a witness is an interesting angle. I think its quite possible someone could testify to their where a bouts or demeanor in the hours surrounding the crime. A gas station attendant or other late night business may remember one or both of them.

LE must have plenty of video from that night-much we are not aware of.

I wonder if they found the discarded clothing/shoes the duo was wearing. If it had blood or hair from HE they may be able to confirm HE is passed.

How many criminals have been caught on Walmart surveillance tapes buying tarps, tape, etc...used in the commission of a crime?

So many questions at this point. Where is Heather?

JMO

I know you didn't Justice4Heather. :hug: We just try to keep name calling, name variations out. I certainly understand the anger towards TM and SM.

My apologies and im not sure how to erase the post as it is my first day posting along with everyone. I will keep this all in mind as I post in the future.

I USED to have a cluttered car. I went to buy corn one day from an old farmer and he called to his wife to come look at my car. Laughed loudly and said you could tell the state of a person's mind by looking at the inside of their car. I have tried to never have a cluttered car since, lol!

That reminds me to not go buy any corn !LOL

O/T
I decided quite a few years ago that you could determine how successful/together a person was by the condition of their car...at the time my life was a mess and I was trying to figure out how to improve it. I did work through it and my cars are now kept clean and mostly junk free!

Today I tell my daughters that their rooms being messy are a symptom of their lives. Something else is going on internally when you are messy...lol

Dont know if this is true, just my spin on it.

JMO

Is temporarily insane an option? Of course how that would figure into both of them being charged is curious.
Off the top of my head, successful pleas of insanity are rare or most difficult to prove. I mean the person has to be certifiably mentally ill.

Obviously people who kill other people are already nuts to some degree.

Or just EVIL, IMHO ! There was nothing that appeared to be temporary about the plot against Heather -IMHO

Or just EVIL, IMHO ! There was nothing that appeared to be temporary about the plot against Heather -IMHO

No def was planned, maybe not a month ahead but just a few hours is still planning ahead. jmo
However def attorney will find any reason they can to get TM found not guilty, Unless she makes a deal first, i wish she would but prob wont. Def attorneys are snakes in my opinion.

Also, what's with the dead palm trees and the fresh mulch? Did they do some digging that damaged the root systems of the trees, and then cover their digging with mulch?

Just wanted to jump in here. Lots of palm trees looking like those right now - so it would depend on when those photos were taken. If it was after one of the few ice storms we had here this year - then their palm trees just look similar to plenty of other yards around here.

Not trying to take away from your thought process - but when I read that - my mind immediately wondered when the photos were taken -- because the ice did a lot of damage around here this year. :)

I guess I should clarify my post. If the IE charges dated back to around Dec. 17 and they just not had arrest warrents for them, to me that seems like a media thing. They exposed themselved through a phone or computer or on a camera somewhere that was found out. I was thinking the whold time that someone saw them do something but that would not have made sense or they would have been charged right away. I'm sure this has been discussed, I just feel like a light bulb when on over my head haha!!! Could someone tell me though if this sounds right?

hi everyone. i am a newbie here. love this site. just thinking here and trying to remember everything i have read, but i think that LE was building a case against the M's and they were not acting right away on every charge but trying to connect dots that would lead to other charges. I believe they knew that getting the M's in on the obstruction of justice and the ie charges would lead to more charges after the interrogations started. I believe they worked with the judge on this and knew what the judge would allow as evidence for the more serious charges.

LE was playing their psychological warfare on them and I would of loved to be a fly on the wall when the questioning started.

This has probably been said before but what if a third party went to LE and told them what happened to Heather. In other words, there may be a witness. If not to the actual crime maybe to the actions that took place afterward.
Wait, if this were the case, the body would have been located by now. Not necessarily though. I'm wondering if someone within the Moorer's life has told police details they know about December 17 and 18 that add up to evidence in the case. If so, the person would be called to testify.

I don't know why your post made my LOL - :floorlaugh:. It's like you're having a great conversation (w/ yourself). I'm not making fun at all, it's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico