SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know we had a deer once get her leg caught and die. We buried her in about a 6 ft grave and covered her with bags of Lyme. It covered the smell and we didnt notice it ever again. Just one thought of what could be used to cover horrid smells.

Could the location be where a sext was received and not sent?
I wouldn't think so because indecent exposure is saying you purposely exposed yourself to the Public. Sexting is to one person. Unless the sexting involves a minor or is meant as harassment it really isn't a big deal anymore. Some states including South Carolina are even trying to have first time offenders take an awareness class instead of clogging the dockets. I.e. charges to me are more of a "en garde!" By LE to the m's.

Check satellite images of mill pond rd. That's right by the M's but maybe too close for TM. Just a thought about the swamps

Could be.

When a missing person's car is found abandoned at a river, where do the cops look? Downstream. I'm thinking maybe they dumped Heather's body somewhere upstream, but not in water. There's a huge undeveloped area north of the Moorers' house between 544 and the river. It stretches several miles north to Cox Ferry Lake and it catches my eye every time I look at the maps, so I can't help but wonder if it's been searched.

There is nothing wrong with speculating about a case, but sometimes the speculation starts being presented as a fact. People seem to want Heather and SM to be in love, and not just lust, despite what Heather's tweets say, and I wonder why?

Yes, the theories sometimes take on a life of their own which is wrong imo. But impressions are formed from reading stuff the victim or the accused put out into their world or the world (as it often turns out when your name hits the media). Amazing to me are all the varying interpretations because our own experiences get thrown into the mix making our interpretations subjective (without even realizing it).

My impression from Heather's tweets is that she wanted to be in a meaningful relationship, admitted to making bad choices (guys who lied or let her down), wanted a connection with and to cuddle someone, retweeted statements or song lyrics that were thoughts that reflected situations in her own life (possibly providing insight as to her feelings at the time).

The tweets could be considered similar to a journal assuming people select tweets because they relate to situations or thoughts when they tweet them (or, on a less serious note, thinks whatever tweeted is funny).

Heather didn't seem shy about announcing her angst and/or wrongdoings. She put herself out there and her followers must have been somewhat aware of HE's personal details to understand her tweets. One time when Heather tweeted "preggo my eggo", a friend of hers replied (concerned) right away. At the time, the tweet was cast off as being a joke. Someone's tweets could reflect real issues, be sarcastic or be for the purpose of drawing attention from others or a specific person.

Heather tweeted something about wanting to be found (if one disappears) which is very haunting under these circumstances. I think, and jimo, Heather desired genuine attention and wanted to find love. Really, who doesn't?
She was also aware she wasn't going about it the right way. She said so herself. That's the first step to change.

Where am I going with this? Umm, sometimes wearing a tough facade is hiding a very tender spirit. The question is why did Heather feel the need to act so brazen when that's not who she really was imo. She appeared to be actively rebellious but it wasn't working for her and she knew it. When her friends didn't show up (or someone didn't) for her birthday, instead of expressing her hurt feelings and disappointment, she expressed f the people who say they're your friends (or something along those lines) and that she was always there for her friends. A whole other topic for analysis involving defense mechanism modes, developing discernment and exploring the truth about oneself.

An incomplete profile of a person can be gleaned after reading the choices they tweet. Because the profile is incomplete people who knew Heather would need to explain or confirm and fill-in the rest of her story.
We've heard Heather was creative and loved the arts but her tweets don't reflect her interests other than her work and some relationships.

In a trial, the two sides always try to paint a picture of the victim and the accused afaik. That's one of the reasons why there are always so many objections and calls up to the bench and separate hearings to decide what comes into the trial before the jury hears anything. I've never watched a trial devoid of humanization.

How can anybody conclude that motive isn't important?

Could be.

When a missing person's car is found abandoned at a river, where do the cops look? Downstream. I'm thinking maybe they dumped Heather's body somewhere upstream, but not in water. There's a huge undeveloped area north of the Moorers' house between 544 and the river. It stretches several miles north to Cox Ferry Lake and it catches my eye every time I look at the maps, so I can't help but wonder if it's been searched.

I didnt realize there was that much undeveloped there. I will have to look while im riding around tomorrow and see if I see tracks into fields or on dirt paths and roads that look like people have been in and out recently. Great eyes!!!!!!

From the beginning their home has reminded me of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Property owned by people that don't live in the same reality as the rest of the world. Property owned by people that don't have to play by the same rules as the rest of the world. Property owned by people that believe they are the exception to the rule of law.

Lol oh soooo true.. as my mom says "Their yard looks like Wal-Mart." One look at that yard and I was like what in the world? There also was a picture of a closer pic of the back building that made sanford and son look like 90210. It reinforces how important Fronts are to her, Appearances and the grand facade. But behind the mask, behind the dead palms she has junk in the trunk.

Was it super cold in Myrtle this year? Could be why the palm trees didn't make it.

Could it be rubber or rock mulch?

Also, per her Disney blogging, the point was to make her yard look like the Polynesian. She obsessed over palm trees in that blog
All of the palms in Charleston look like this..the cold weather has killed them all.

I didnt realize there was that much undeveloped there. I will have to look while im riding around tomorrow and see if I see tracks into fields or on dirt paths and roads that look like people have been in and out recently. Great eyes!!!!!!

There are some dead-end roads that turn off of 544 on the west side. Maybe they pulled into one of those and carried her out into the woods? Then drove into Conway, stripped and/or dumped evidence and then went home?

Im wondering what other pictures they have found on TM phone, computer and cameras. Surely the one thing she is proud of are her pictures.

There are some dead-end roads that turn off of 544 on the west side. Maybe they pulled into one of those and carried her out into the woods? Then drove into Conway, stripped and/or dumped evidence and then went home?

I can think of 13 dead end roads off of 544. And yes they are woods and swampy areas. Its really bothering me the kind of people they are. My kids are 6,11 and 13. They don't play outside like I did as a child and its sad to me that people like this are to blame.

All of the palms in Charleston look like this..the cold weather has killed them all.

Thank you.

And from the photos, quite a few of the Moorer's palms are ok--I bet just the newer ones died.

I wouldn't think so because indecent exposure is saying you purposely exposed yourself to the Public. Sexting is to one person. Unless the sexting involves a minor or is meant as harassment it really isn't a big deal anymore. Some states including South Carolina are even trying to have first time offenders take an awareness class instead of clogging the dockets. I.e. charges to me are more of a "en garde!" By LE to the m's.

Here are the laws.

SECTION 16-15-130. Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.

(A)(1) It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway.

(2) This subsection does not apply to a woman who breastfeeds her own child in a public place, on property of others, to the view of any person on a street or highway, or any other place where a woman and her child are authorized to be.

(B) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-413; 1952 Code Section 16-413; 1942 Code Section 1442; 1932 Code Section 1442; Cr. C. '22 Section 383; Cr. C. '12 Section 390; 1906 (25) 84; 1965 (54) 577; 1993 Act No. 184, Section 180; 2006 Act No. 269, Section 2, eff May 2, 2006.

SECTION 16-15-250. Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent.

It is unlawful for a person to anonymously write, print, telephone, transmit a digital electronic file, or by other manner or means communicate, send, or deliver to another person within this State, without that person's consent, any obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, suggestive, or immoral message.

A person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-552; 1952 Code Section 16-552; 1943 (43) 26; 1967 (55) 626; 1993 Act No. 184, Section 181; 2001 Act No. 81, Section 6.

Looks like if it was due to a sext, they would have charged them with SECTION 16-15-250--Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent

But TM claimed she too committed adultery (cf. mention of prior boyfriend). Whether she did or not who knows. Wouldn't that kind of cancel it out, legally?

I think that TM wished that she had a bf. :floorlaugh: JMO

There are dead end roads at the end of developments where people ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes everywhere.

I just got a look at the pictures taken during the execution of the search warrant. From the photos I really believe things have been going wrong at that house for a very long time.

What a dump! And TM was posting that she had this fabulous, huge, lovely home they built from their own plans. I have no doubt after looking at these photos that they "home cobbed" the job. Even the solar panels don't look properly lined up and an obvious "add-on" jumps out at me. This is not a lovely piece of property "on the beach" like TM would like her fans to believe. I wonder how she is holding up now that the entire world is onto the fact that she was just spinning one huge fantasy of her perfect life.

I just got a look at the pictures taken during the execution of the search warrant. From the photos I really believe things have been going wrong at that house for a very long time.

What a dump! And TM was posting that she had this fabulous, huge, lovely home they built from their own plans. I have no doubt after looking at these photos that they "home cobbed" the job. Even the solar panels don't look properly lined up and an obvious "add-on" jumps out at me. This is not a lovely piece of property "on the beach" like TM would like her fans to believe. I wonder how she is holding up now that the entire world is onto the fact that she was just spinning one huge fantasy of her perfect life.

I think the dead palm trees pushed her over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member