SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my thought - that it had been seen several times that week. But correct me if I'm wrong, SM was on vacation until the 16th or 17th.

According to VI HRE went to PTL B4-(but it was also mentioned that she wouldn't be there at THAT hour)
If it was also mentioned in the recent article the car was there earlier. By earlier I take it to mean that HRE drove it there on the 17th AFTER talking w/roomie BW about being concerned SM was leaving wifey.
Another MSM article mentions charges came about AFTER reviewing to determine HRE drove there herself to PTL.
To me that means HRE was lured to PTL or had an illicit rendezvous w/SM and was caught by TM. It seems she liked going to PTL (logical considering grew up pretty close to area)
So if M's had 2 days to dispose of HRE without anyone being the wiser that means they might have had 2 days to move a body to a secure location. TM mentioned doing road trips to Disney all the time & driving straight thru. I can only hope they had GPS in vehicles & their phones on to track WHERE. Or maybe they borrowed a vehicle to do the deed??
I recall seeing one of the Dis blog posts about a deserted island (starts w/K). I also saw mention of an abandoned Disney park/campground. I'm glad a really good profiler is on the case from SLED.
I'm no pro, but I'd bet she's mentioned lots of good places in her Dis blogs. Which might explain why she'd be so cocky about anything being found..Since neither held jobs it would be easy to disappear for a while and not have to answer to anyone. Even a live-in babysitter for the kids while you do the dirty....here's always the possibility that HRE was initially alive and they drove somewhere like FL w/her & disposed of her along the way. Both M's seemed to like guns...
sorry this is so morbid-I'm trying to think where HRE could be....I can just picture TM saying HRE always said she wanted to be in Florida. And her long time best friend just so happens to live next to a palm tree farm down there (Disblogs)..so many places...

FYI, I just saw a screenshot on that FB page that can't be mentioned and the Horry news said they pulled the article from this morning because the reporter made errors.

Lol I'm not sure how to spell it either ... Obviously :) I felt crazy even trying to Google the answer ... I'm sure plenty of normal folks wonder/research what throws off a cadaver dog ... :floorlaugh:

OT: but can you imagine God forbid one of us come under scrutiny of a crime?!! My search engine looks like a murder for dummies index page.

Just a thought about he IE charges and the "unusual" locations, especially at the TK. Could SM and TM's planned night of horror have included TM forcing SM to "reinact" all "3 times...in the backseat of a car" only this time with with TM?

I can't make my brain go there to think that.

According to VI HRE went to PTL B4-(but it was also mentioned that she wouldn't be there at THAT hour)
If it was also mentioned in the recent article the car was there earlier. By earlier I take it to mean that HRE drove it there on the 17th AFTER talking w/roomie BW about being concerned SM was leaving wifey.
Another MSM article mentions charges came about AFTER reviewing to determine HRE drove there herself to PTL.
To me that means HRE was lured to PTL or had an illicit rendezvous w/SM and was caught by TM. It seems she liked going to PTL (logical considering grew up pretty close to area)
So if M's had 2 days to dispose of HRM without anyone being the wiser that means they might have had 2 days to move a body to a secure location. TM mentioned doing road trips to Disney all the time & driving straight thru. I can only hope they had GPS in vehicles & their phones on to track WHERE. Or maybe they borrowed a vehicle to do the deed??
I recall seeing one of the Dis blog posts about a deserted island (starts w/K). I also saw mention of an abandoned Disney park/campground. I'm glad a really good profiler is on the case from SLED.
I'm no pro, but I'd bet she's mentioned lots of good places in her Dis blogs. Which might explain why she'd be so cocky about anything being found..Since neither held jobs it would be easy to disappear for a while and not have to answer to anyone. Even a live-in babysitter for the kids while you do the dirty....here's always the possibility that HRE was initially alive and they drove somewhere like FL w/her & disposed of her along the way. Both M's seemed to like guns...
sorry this is so morbid-I'm trying to think where HRE could be....I can just picture TM saying HRE always said she wanted to be in Florida. And her long time best friend just so happens to live next to a palm tree farm down there (Disblogs)..so many places...

I don't doubt HE left for PTL after talking to her best friend but I doubt she left PTL alive. She was taken from PTL to be disposed of. JMO

OT: but can you imagine God forbid one of us come under scrutiny of a crime?!! My search engine looks like a murder for dummies index page.

Yes!! I don't even like for my kids to use my tablet/ phone. I'm afraid they'll think I'm trying to plan the perfect crime. Especially when they know I watch non stop ID channel ... :facepalm:

I don't doubt HE left for PTL after talking to her best friend but I doubt she left PTL alive. She was taken from PTL to be disposed of. JMO

That's what I'm thinking ... :( I pray daily that they find her for her family's sake.

I read an article earlier today, if I can find the link I will post, regarding the IE charges. It really led me to beleive there was a direct connection to the murder. It led me to beleive these were not just unrelated charges but that they have them on camera from somewhere, possibly a store cam or traffic cam, in a state of exposure both times. I wish we knew the timing of the IE incidents. I don't think they have to do with texting pics or anything like that since this would be a different charge. More likely having to do with a change into and out of clothes IMO

Pure speculation but if they are changing into and out of clothes before and after meeting HE that would be premeditation on both TM and SM and not a crime of passion by SM as I have been speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the IE exposure charges are them naked in their vehicle (s) bc they had to undress to get bloody and or dirty clothes off!!!!!!

I read an article earlier today, if I can find the link I will post, regarding the IE charges. It really led me to beleive there was a direct connection to the murder. It led me to beleive these were not just unrelated charges but that they have them on camera from somewhere, possibly a store cam or traffic cam, in a state of exposure both times. I wish we knew the timing of the IE incidents. I don't think they have to do with texting pics or anything like that since this would be a different charge. More likely having to do with a change into and out of clothes IMO

Pure speculation but if they are changing into and out of clothes before and after meeting HE that would be premeditation on both TM and SM and not a crime of passion by SM as I have been speculating.

this would make sense especially with the warrant stating "malicious forethought" or is that a general charged used in all cases of murder in SC? anyone know?

Maybe the IE exposure charges are them naked in their vehicle (s) bc they had to undress to get bloody and or dirty clothes off!!!!!!

yes...i think i read that indecent exposure did not have to involve sex (although the warrant did use sex in its context) just exposing yourself i.e. like in urinating out in the open, taking off your clothes, etc...

I wonder how much of our tax money here in Horry County it will take to pay for TM and SM lawyers. Ugh

Hi! I've been active on other threads but not this one yet-- oddly enough, I'm one of those crazy Disney people. We go about as often as the Moorer's did, and I posted with her on Disboards. :facepalm: I don't know if that's okay to say. If it helps, I always thought she was super obnoxious. :floorlaugh:

Did the murder occur right after they came back from a trip? Because we came back on Sunday night, and today is Tuesday, and I am exhausted, and all I've done is laundry, grocery store, and taking DS to the doctor.

Also, call me crazy, and this is just my opinion, but I think SM did this and TM wasn't involved until after the murder. I can see him doing it, panicking, and turning to her for help, or her not being involved until it was time to dispose of the body. This doesn't mean at all that I think she's innocent or a good person-- I just think either she made him do the dirty work, or there is a very good chance that she is genuinely in denial and angry because she genuinely believes this dude is innocent. Some of her posts on the Dis, in my opinion, showed she didn't really have a great grasp on reality.

I think TM is cuckoo bananas and was really, really evil for the things she said after HE disappeared, but I think it's coming from a place of entitlement and screwed up love for SM. I think SM went along with her for so long because he was with TM to get what he could get-- she was wealthyish, and had a lifestyle that appealed to him. I think something happened with HE and he thought the gravy train was over.

this would make sense especially with the warrant stating "malicious forethought" or is that a general charged used in all cases of murder in SC? anyone know?

From what I have found, murder is always with malice aforethought in Sc, it read as either express or implied...only manslaughter is considered not with malice aforethought, apparently. JMO

You know if I was a judge and if I saw video camera pictures of them changing out of bloody clothes and knowing all the other circumstantial evidence we know, I would have no problem approving charges for Murder.

Notice the difference between the two charges. With SM IE it states more detail than hers. Also notice that in obstruction charge it says she gave misinformation regarding HE disappearance and SM activities while in his it states he gave misinformation to police regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during early morning hours of 18th.

This leads me to think HE was alone with TM at some point and she may have taken her alone while they both did the murder. I find it strange it does not say she lied about her own activities.

Article

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

Right?? I'll be right there with you...not to mention my related searches for adult friend finder and fetish groups, serial killers and body dump sites...OMG! What have I become?? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi! I've been active on other threads but not this one yet-- oddly enough, I'm one of those crazy Disney people. We go about as often as the Moorer's did, and I posted with her on Disboards. :facepalm: I don't know if that's okay to say. If it helps, I always thought she was super obnoxious. :floorlaugh:

Did the murder occur right after they came back from a trip? Because we came back on Sunday night, and today is Tuesday, and I am exhausted, and all I've done is laundry, grocery store, and taking DS to the doctor.

Also, call me crazy, and this is just my opinion, but I think SM did this and TM wasn't involved until after the murder. I can see him doing it, panicking, and turning to her for help, or her not being involved until it was time to dispose of the body. This doesn't mean at all that I think she's innocent or a good person-- I just think either she made him do the dirty work, or there is a very good chance that she is genuinely in denial and angry because she genuinely believes this dude is innocent. Some of her posts on the Dis, in my opinion, showed she didn't really have a great grasp on reality.

I think TM is cuckoo bananas and was really, really evil for the things she said after HE disappeared, but I think it's coming from a place of entitlement and screwed up love for SM. I think SM went along with her for so long because he was with TM to get what he could get-- she was wealthyish, and had a lifestyle that appealed to him. I think something happened with HE and he thought the gravy train was over.

Your first paragraph made me LOL. :floorlaugh:

I read a post from another one of the Disboarders who was a friend of hers who said that her checks from the settlement stopped when she turned 40. I wonder if he was stepping out because the gravy train was over?

Your first paragraph made me LOL. :floorlaugh:

I read a post from another one of the Disboarders who was a friend of hers who said that her checks from the settlement stopped when she turned 40. I wonder if he was stepping out because the gravy train was over?

I don't know. I know that you could not talk to her about anything without her bringing how rich she was into the conversation-- that's really the only thing that stood out about her.

Good post. So this last part is a little different than I ever thought before but makes sense.

Like the part about SM breaking up with TM may have been true if TM told him she had had enough and kicked him out. So SM thinks HE has finally ruined everything for him and so he lures HE out of the house and kills her.
Then TM feels sorry for SM and welcomes him back and they make up.

It wold fit with the break up and would fit with the "making him stupid" comments.

JMO, I think they killed her together. Not one helping the killer clean up. The kidnapping and murder charges are the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel