SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it makes sense, because, and I don't want to sound horrible, because I'm way heavier than TM-- she talks about living this rock star lifestyle and partying naked with rock stars, and everyone but her seems to get that she's not the kind of woman that rock stars party naked with.

I think she thought SM was stupid hot and that meant SHE was stupid hot. And, um, neither of them are very attractive. I think SM is that kind of slimy guy who is able to work what little sex appeal he might have on very vulnerable women. I think he's ugly as sin, but I go for the not-crazy nerdy guys, so what do I know? :lol:

JMO, I think they killed her together. Not one helping the killer clean up. The kidnapping and murder charges are the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I read it the same way. But the subtle differences in the IE and obstruction charges is interesting as to what led up to them committing the murder together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much of our tax money here in Horry County it will take to pay for TM and SM lawyers. Ugh

i hope not a lot! if this goes to trial, where is the courthouse? i have family in the area and already have a place down there. i just want to know cause i worry about a media circus being down there, especially in the summer busy season. how long does it take for a case like this to go to trial in horry county?

Notice the difference between the two charges. With SM IE it states more detail than hers. Also notice that in obstruction charge it says she gave misinformation regarding HE disappearance and SM activities while in his it states he gave misinformation to police regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during early morning hours of 18th.

This leads me to think HE was alone with TM at some point and she may have taken her alone while they both did the murder. I find it strange it does not say she lied about her own activities.

Article

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

I wondered the exact same thing!! Didn't know if it was just simple mistakes or not, but I read more into the ObJ charge like you did ... :waitasec:

JMO, I think they killed her together. Not one helping the killer clean up. The kidnapping and murder charges are the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I could totally be wrong. Maybe I don't want to believe that someone could say those things after actually having killed the poor girl?:sick:

I just got a look at the pictures taken during the execution of the search warrant. From the photos I really believe things have been going wrong at that house for a very long time.

What a dump! And TM was posting that she had this fabulous, huge, lovely home they built from their own plans. I have no doubt after looking at these photos that they "home cobbed" the job. Even the solar panels don't look properly lined up and an obvious "add-on" jumps out at me. This is not a lovely piece of property "on the beach" like TM would like her fans to believe. I wonder how she is holding up now that the entire world is onto the fact that she was just spinning one huge fantasy of her perfect life.

I agree TM was spinning a fantasy life.

SM was spinning a fantasy too.

Nobody keeps it real when they're having an affair. They're on their best behavior, sometimes even, trying on a new hat (projecting an image of the man or woman they'd like to be).

Poor Heather was duped. She never really met the true SM until her final moments.

I read an article earlier today, if I can find the link I will post, regarding the IE charges. It really led me to beleive there was a direct connection to the murder. It led me to beleive these were not just unrelated charges but that they have them on camera from somewhere, possibly a store cam or traffic cam, in a state of exposure both times. I wish we knew the timing of the IE incidents. I don't think they have to do with texting pics or anything like that since this would be a different charge. More likely having to do with a change into and out of clothes IMO

Pure speculation but if they are changing into and out of clothes before and after meeting HE that would be premeditation on both TM and SM and not a crime of passion by SM as I have been speculating.

That's a really good thought!! The warrants say, "sex/indecent exposure" and that makes me think that sex was involved. Not sure. :fence:

Notice the difference between the two charges. With SM IE it states more detail than hers. Also notice that in obstruction charge it says she gave misinformation regarding HE disappearance and SM activities while in his it states he gave misinformation to police regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during early morning hours of 18th.

This leads me to think HE was alone with TM at some point and she may have taken her alone while they both did the murder. I find it strange it does not say she lied about her own activities.

Article

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

TM may not have been originally questioned about her activities if SM was the focus...

I think you've highlighted a very interesting difference. I'd completely forgotten about it. Will have to think about it more.

JMO the kidnapping and murder charges are what we need to make sure they both rot and that they tell us where Heather is so that her soul may rest.

I agree TM was spinning a fantasy life.

SM was spinning a fantasy too.

Nobody keeps it real when they're having an affair. They're on their best behavior, sometimes even, trying on a new hat (projecting an image of the man or woman they'd like to be).

Poor Heather was duped. She never really met the true SM until her final moments.

BBM--Like 'running' a marathon?

i hope not a lot! if this goes to trial, where is the courthouse? i have family in the area and already have a place down there. i just want to know cause i worry about a media circus being down there, especially in the summer busy season. how long does it take for a case like this to go to trial in horry county?
Courthouse is in Town of Conway

As far as not making a lot of noise, there is quite a difference between the 2:15 and 3:15 mark.

I imagine this point has already been brought up in the forum and LE has long since considered it.

My sincerest apologies if I have violated any of the rules; even though I think I understand the posted rules, I am a little intimidated to post out of fear of somehow inadvertently violating one of them.

Walther PPK/S .22lr - Suppressed - YouTube

As far as not making a lot of noise, there is quite a difference between the 2:15 and 3:15 mark.

I imagine this point has already been brought up in the forum and LE has long since considered it.

My sincerest apologies if I have violated any of the rules; even though I think I understand the posted rules, I am a little intimidated to post out of fear of somehow inadvertently violating one of them.

Walther PPK/S .22lr - Suppressed - YouTube

Welcome jjsm10!!

The difference in sound is amazing!

And they were running some kind of gun business out of their house. It shows up if you put their address in FB search.

Maybe if a dog hit on clothing or one or both of the trucks they took. Maybe that's why they took the trucks, to process them for evidence. Our LE here are great men and women and they are doing a great job, considering how much they aren't telling us, If they got murder warrants than they have proof. I am worried nobody will talk. Unless SM caves, makes a deal and tells us where, we will continue to search until she is home.

Why and when did TM get a new truck/vehicle? Anybody know?
Did it replace an older one and involve a trade in?
It's hinky imo when cases involve cars being switched out shortly around the time a crime took place.

If LE's evidence has the two of them togetherfor the evening...I am not really expecting TM to get a "not guilty" and SM a "guilty" for example. Under the law, both would be equally guilty and I am sure the state will make that clear.

Also...Manslaughter in SC gets 2-30 years, but they have "involuntary manslaughter" with no more than a five-year sentence. Weird...but manslaughter charges have to be "without malice" which I can't see applying here, especially to TM. She seems full of malice toward Heather.

As far as murder with malice aforethought...that does not have to mean premeditated, from what I have been reading...definition is "murder with aforethought either express or implied" so maybe it could apply to bringing weapons, luring the person out, etc...i.e implied.

This is one case where I hope social media is allowed, to make sure TM's nastiness and lies are exposed. I know Heather's would likely be brought in as well, which I do not see causing any major problems. Possible exception being if she is not found and defense goes for the "she ran off" scenario, using some of her posts to try to show she might have done. I do worry about unsophisticated jurors not being able to grasp murder without a body...lots of folks around the internet don't see to be able to.

JMO

Malice aforethought = 1st degree murder = murder 1.

Trying to catch up on he threads, but can someone tell me why TM had so much money? What settlement?? Thanks!

Good link in suppressor but I believe this was a more passionate crime, i was thinking strangulation but gun is quicker. JMO

Article

Tammy's indecent exposure warrant says the same thing as Sidney's...willfully,
maliciously,ect,ect.

http://courtjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Tammy-Moorer-Indecent-Exposure-2.pdf

Trying to catch up on he threads, but can someone tell me why TM had so much money? What settlement?? Thanks!

<Mod Snip>
Advice from most around here is NOT to google it, but do as you see fit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avocadotoast