SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I got info from a news article. I will read actual charges to see the differences. I appreciate the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. I think the link that I posted has all of the warrants. You're right about the obstruction warrants being different though. I'm still trying to figure those out.

Live at 6 pm wednesday here http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/24882077
Learn more about the Moorers

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Wednesday at 6 - A closer look at Tammy and Sidney Moorer
Updated: 03/04/2014 12:40 pm EST

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are accused of kidnapping and killing 20-year-old Heather Elvis.

On Wednesday at 6 p.m. on WMBF News, Anchor Michael Maely speaks with former classmates and family that reveal what they know about the Moorers, and about their relationship and lifestyle.

Tune in to WMBF News at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 5 for the full

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

A reporter is going to speak with former classmates and family of the Moorers.
How long has it been that either of them have been in school?
I don't think much anyone has to say about someone they knew from school twenty years ago can shed too much light on the case.

As far as family goes, if a cousin who hates them speaks out, I'm not sure that helps with finding evidence either.

Just not getting my hopes up that anything will come to light that helps authorities find Heather based on these interviews. More like sensationalism imo.

Have been thinking about sink holes. Any near Myrtle Beach?

This is a really interesting read about human behavior. I'd never heard the term "morbid jealousy". This article makes us sound like barbarians or cro magnon man. I think this case includes base human emotion with base human desires.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_jealousy_in_humans

On the other hand, however, one study has suggested that because in a sexual relationship females are the discriminating one (the one choosing the mate), the female lends herself as a primary target for sexual jealousy. Therefore, a woman will preferentially direct her jealousy toward her rival female, even though it is her husband who is the unfaithful one. As a result, when a woman is around a suspected rival female, she is more likely than a male counterpart to announce that her companion is “taken,” and go out of her way to enhance her appearance to her spouse (Schutzwohl, 2008, 98).

If my husband had been having an affair with a woman, and he kills her and shows up at home with the body in a vehicle and tells me what he's done, I'm gonna call the cops on him, not help him cover it up and get rid of the body. I can't even imagine doing anything different. If I was still pissed at him for the affair, there is no way in hell I'd help him get out of killing her or going down for the crime myself. But then again, I'm more normal then either of them are. fwiw.

if HE saw pics of SM having sex with his wife, why would she believe he was leaving his wife? why would HE even leave her home to go see him? makes no sense to me, but then again this whole thing is so senseless

BBM

Maybe that's what upset/made her cry? Receiving those pics on her phone?
Jmo

ETA: i wonder if she was receiving texts/picsall night. SS may have mentioned that to LE.

If my husband had been having an affair with a woman, and he kills her and shows up at home with the body in a vehicle and tells me what he's done, I'm gonna call the cops on him, not help him cover it up and get rid of the body. I can't even imagine doing anything different. If I was still pissed at him for the affair, there is no way in hell I'd help him get out of killing her or going down for the crime myself. But then again, I'm more normal then either of them are. fwiw.

you are a sane, reasonable person. TM not so much. i think she has this stand by your man attitude. just from reading her after murder posts and her projection in blaming the victim

you are a sane, reasonable person. TM not so much. i think she has this stand by your man attitude. just from reading her after murder posts and her projection in blaming the victim

I think it has a lot to do with the fact she doesn't do reality well..like zero coping skills. Anyone projecting that much perfection to the world has a serious identity crisis.

Kelly

Right?? I'll be right there with you...not to mention my related searches for adult friend finder and fetish groups, serial killers and body dump sites...OMG! What have I become?? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You two have only been here a month.... Wait until your 'researches' are done all day, 24/7. :scared: :seeya:

if HE saw pics of SM having sex with his wife, why would she believe he was leaving his wife? why would HE even leave her home to go see him? makes no sense to me, but then again this whole thing is so senseless

Heather may have been told by SM earlier that he intended to leave his wife and Heather may have been anticipating the day he did. SM went to CA with his family afaik and Heather had other things going on.

I'm not certain, from what we know, that Heather's remark to BW was new news. It may have been when Heather received the alleged pictures, she was shocked and commented tearfully to BW that Sidney told her he was planning to leave his wife (not that he told Heather that he was that night/morning).

With this in mind, if Heather saw those pictures out of the blue (thinking she was still "with" SM), she'd be upset. Therefore, if she believed Sidney before that he was planning to leave his wife, after seeing the unexpected pictures, Heather realized it was bs. This would have been very mean spirited and shocking to Heather nonetheless if she believed she was on decent terms with Sidney.

Heather may have wanted to see Sidney because her feelings weren't logical but emotional and she wanted to kick his arse verbally or simply confront him as to what was going on. I really don't know other than emotional confusion causes people to act irrationally.

Even Oprah tells a story about her hanging onto the bumper of a bf's car as he was driving away against her will. In that moment, young Oprah thought her life was over and her true love (who acted like a jerk toward her) was leaving her. Just goes to show you how off our judgments about life and love can be when we are young. I'd like to take a few of my early outbursts back myself. Squirm.

This is probably common knowledge but .. Did heather post the photo of her driving her dates' truck on IG or Twitter? Did she tweet anything about the date?

If so, then it's really likely that Tammy (or Sid) had noticed this comment. Let's pretend it was Tammy who has seen a tweet about Heather on a date and driving a truck; Tammy then tell Sid in that "Looks like your lil' fling, Heather .. has moved on" and shows him the photo. Sid of course feels the ego/pride bruising and waits till Tammy and him are away from one another .. and he txts Heather to phone him. She phones him and he tells her how he loves her, how he's sorry but how she's hurt him and he can't forgive her.

See the manipulation here?

He hangs up on her, so she calls back several times .. Tammy of course notices this and it becomes an ultimatum of some sort. From there the plan is hatched but I think Tammy has had a loose plan all along and fantasized about this moment enough to know how she wanted to do it .. if she ever did kill Heather.

I really can see it going down this way. We are talking an adult man with arrested development (I don't think anyone can argue that) who suddenly gets back his mojo when a much younger lady .. in the prime of her youth, takes notice. Suddenly he's got this hot young thing that pays attention to him, doesn't ask about the kids, doesn't ask him to do anything around the house, doesn't want for anything ... she ASKS HOW HIS DAY IS, she compliments him .. she gives Sid back his youth, and I promise you Tammy noted the difference.

So what does Tammy do? She tries to complete with it any way she can. When she can't "win" her husband back, she seeks to destroy what she views as her competition.

See, Heather offered an escape to Sid - an ego fluff and an emotional high. Suddenly he mattered, it wasn't all about Tammy or their kids. He was a "man" to Heather, not a financial burden or however he was viewed in their home. He was someone to another person besides "Daddy" or "husband". He came first. Naturally that is going to hurt him a tad when he feels replaced, because I betcha he thought he would always have the ability to go back to Heather .. he viewed her as co-dependent on him, sorta like he was to Tammy. It would be easy for Sid to make Heather cry and pull some stunt to make her emotionally feel desperate to prove to him he does matter, that whatever she had said in the past counts and she didn't "mean" to make him feel less than.

He probably got a rise out of the role reversal that he had in his and Heather's relationship , compared to his home life. He also probably thought he had a "Freebie" to cheat since Tammy had cheated a few years back.

I hope this makes some sense, and yes .. I'm totally projecting because something similar went on in my life (obviously minus the murder).

This is a really interesting read about human behavior. I'd never heard the term "morbid jealousy". This article makes us sound like barbarians or cro magnon man. I think this case includes base human emotion with base human desires.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_jealousy_in_humans

On the other hand, however, one study has suggested that because in a sexual relationship females are the discriminating one (the one choosing the mate), the female lends herself as a primary target for sexual jealousy. Therefore, a woman will preferentially direct her jealousy toward her rival female, even though it is her husband who is the unfaithful one. As a result, when a woman is around a suspected rival female, she is more likely than a male counterpart to announce that her companion is “taken,” and go out of her way to enhance her appearance to her spouse (Schutzwohl, 2008, 98).

sounds like it was written by a MAN.....

I can more vividly picture SM being the one who was taunting and playing the women against each other. I think it is entirely possible and likely that after 15 years of marriage SM knew how to push TM buttons to get away with murder. He had plenty of money, a nice home and was able to make time to get away and have at least one affair. I think SM walked out the door when he felt like it, went where he wanted and did what he wanted. He left TM to age, care for the kids, create her lone world. When he needed something he played sweet & lovey dovey with TM and she trusted him again and again. JMO

I do think SM found out about the date Heather was on and SM wanted to hurt Heather and make Heather jealous and suffer. SM wanted Heather to pay and somehow he worked TM into the equation.

JMO all just IMO

OT a bit: A few das ago we discussed changing to 100 posts per page to not have to tie up the server so much and to make WS work faster for us. It's worked like a charm until tonight where someone blew the margins in the beginning of a thread and for the rest of it, I've had to scroll through almost 80 posts, which has been a major pain.

I can more vividly picture SM being the one who was taunting and playing the women against each other. I think it is entirely possible and likely that after 15 years of marriage SM knew how to push TM buttons to get away with murder. He had plenty of money, a nice home and was able to make time to get away and have at least one affair. I think SM walked out the door when he felt like it, went where he wanted and did what he wanted. He left TM to age, care for the kids, create her lone world. When he needed something he played sweet & lovey dovey with TM and she trusted him again and again. JMO

I do think SM found out about the date Heather was on and SM wanted to hurt Heather and make Heather jealous and suffer. SM wanted Heather to pay and somehow he worked TM into the equation.

JMO all just IMO

I see where you are coming from and appreciate your opinion, but for some reason ..Sid strikes me as a spineless man-child.

the reasons I don't feel he orchestrated at least the intent to cause bodily harm (please please understand that I do feel the murder charges are correct though)
is because:
1. He wasn't "allowed" to have his own facebook.
2. Tammy actually called him stupid and belittled him in public/online.
3. He never once stuck up for himself.
4. He got her name on his pelvis but did she get a tattoo of his name?
5. He allowed her to call the shots
6. She (or her family) owned the property, the cars, and had the money.
7. Everything was always about Tammy
8. She left him, he never left her.

The list kinda goes on from there. I think Heather made him feel like he was some sort of adonis and he had zero responsiblities to her. Now, with as scary as Tammy is rumored to be (and we know how callous she is), could you imagine him standing up to her or pinning one woman against the other? From the sounds of it Heather wasn't really to keen on the drama but Tammy was. I don't feel this is because Sid taunted Tammy with Heather or vice versa, I think it's because maybe Sid took less interest to Tammy in the bedroom, didn't compliment her more and someone else got all his attention. Someone else made Sid feel good and Tammy was having absolutely none of that!

None of us can truly guess the dynamics of this toxic love triangle but a few of us have either been in Tammy's shoes or Heather's (maybe both). These things all seem to go by a script at times, at least until someone is caught - that's when situations take a life of their own. There's no real guidebook to cheating but there's a list of "signs" to know if your spouse is .. for a reason, know what I mean?

And the list I rattled off earlier on why sid probably was attracted to Heather or what she did for him was based on how I get men to spend tons of money on me in strip clubs or as a dominatrix. They are all married and these are all the things they lack at home - so I make them feel 100% and like the only thing that matters in my world. It's my job so it's not the same as a relationship, however those feelings are what they are desiring so badly in a relationship - so when they cheat and someone does those things, they are hooked .. at least temporarily.

JMO all just IMO

Both were arrested for murder. Both participated according to the evidence LE has obtained or only one would have been charged. I blame Sidney more than Tammy. He brought that poor girl into this mess of a family. If he really loved her which I highly doubt or he wouldn't have killed her nor got involved with her knowing his crazy wife and he's also a crazy killer. He should have left HE alone, ignored her, not call or text her in order to keep her safe to let her carry on with her young life instead he and his wife stole her life by murdering her. He is a narcissist and very selfish only thinking of himself. Guys like him make me sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member