SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she got disability due to lawnmower [modsnip]. How is there a settlement for that too?

Yeah usually that's your own fault or whoever is negligent in supervising the child. Unless it happened at a privately owned business or municipal location, I don't see how you get a big settlement. Unless there was a manufacturing hazard with the actual design of the lawnmower. Just seems weird.

Notice the difference between the two charges. With SM IE it states more detail than hers. Also notice that in obstruction charge it says she gave misinformation regarding HE disappearance and SM activities while in his it states he gave misinformation to police regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during early morning hours of 18th.

This leads me to think HE was alone with TM at some point and she may have taken her alone while they both did the murder. I find it strange it does not say she lied about her own activities.

Article

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk...this changes everything...if TM is charged with obstruction it's because she lied about where and what her husband was and what he was doing that morning and where heather was - sounds like she might not have been involved with the initial plan but the getting rid of the body and cover-up plan

also, with the ie it sounds like TM gave SM a bj in the car

now for SM, with the obstruction of justice charge he said he hadn't seen HE for a long time, but stated after that he called her to tell her to stop calling him - oh- that would be giving a false statement sorry, he also lied about his whereabouts that morning...

so in a nutshell SM lures HE to PTL, she gets in his truck, he kills her, he drives home wakens TM tells him what he did, she helps him get rid of the body- ( i believe they got rid of her in some trash and not the water), they go back to PTL to get rid of her keys and phone, maybe they keep her purse because they don't know what to do with it, hide it in the house,

they allow the police to come into the house after SM goes to the station and talks to them...LE waits two months brings these charges more info comes out they get a search warrant and find damning evidence in the house and on the property...hair in car, dna (maybe TM and HE had sex before he killed her) idk...March 17 hearing can't come soon enough...

edited: this could explain TM's stand by your man attitude

[modsnip], as in she was run over by a lawnmower?? lol..
How much money did she get in the settlement?

Lawnmower [modsnip], as in she was run over by a lawnmower?? lol..
How much money did she get in the settlement?

Her foot got run over. She talks about it on disboards.

Don't know how much $ she got.

this would make sense especially with the warrant stating "malicious forethought" or is that a general charged used in all cases of murder in SC? anyone know?

Could sm and tm have gone to those locations where they did sex acts while taking pictures and then sent them to Heather after she arrived home from her date?
Seeing pics like that may have prompted Heather to react and lash out at sm thus the communications and private messages that ensued.

Also, if Heather was on the phone with BW and saw the pictures as they spoke, Heather may have reacted tearfully to seeing the pictures which is why she may have reiterated to BW that SM told her he intended to leave his wife. Even if Heather hadn't been with SM in a while, seeing pics like those still might be upsetting to her.

It could be that while in CA, TM read SM the riot act and made him prove his devotion to her the minute they returned to town. The original plan may have involved the posing for and sending the pictures but then the situation escalated quickly and exploded into murder.

Heather may have been planning to go to Florida with Sidney for his birthday. If TM got wind of their future plans, she may have gone into her enough is enough mode.

It may be like a perfect storm situation where the M's were away together for an extended time, Heather was keeping herself busy and went out with a friend on a date but was still looking forward to future plans she had with SM.
Then, to Heather's surprise, she's greated by pictures of the M's together in the same places she had been with SM. Heather may have gone a little crazy too as a result. Especially if she was looking forward to seeing SM again. It would be shocking imo.

Thank you. I got info from a news article. I will read actual charges to see the differences. I appreciate the link.

How do you get the other documents on SM Charges and both obstruction charges? Is there a website to pull them?

Could sm and tm have gone to those locations where they did sex acts while taking pictures and then sent them to Heather after she arrived home from her date?
Seeing pics like that may have prompted Heather to react and lash out at sm thus the communications and private messages that ensued.

Also, if Heather was on the phone with BW and saw the pictures as they spoke, Heather may have reacted tearfully to seeing the pictures which is why she may have reiterated to BW that SM told her he intended to leave his wife. Even if Heather hadn't been with SM in a while, seeing pics like those still might be upsetting to her.

It could be that while in CA, TM read SM the riot act and made him prove his devotion to her the minute they returned to town. The original plan may have involved the posing for and sending the pictures but then the situation escalated quickly and exploded into murder.

Heather may have been planning to go to Florida with Sidney for his birthday. If TM got wind of their future plans, she may have gone into her enough is enough mode.

It may be like a perfect storm situation where the M's were away together for an extended time, Heather was keeping herself busy and went out with a friend on a date but was still looking forward to future plans she had with SM.
Then, to Heather's surprise, she's greated by pictures of the M's together in the same places she had been with SM. Heather may have gone a little crazy too as a result. Especially if she was looking forward to seeing SM again. It would be shocking imo.

if HE saw pics of SM having sex with his wife, why would she believe he was leaving his wife? why would HE even leave her home to go see him? makes no sense to me, but then again this whole thing is so senseless

As far as not making a lot of noise, there is quite a difference between the 2:15 and 3:15 mark.

I imagine this point has already been brought up in the forum and LE has long since considered it.

My sincerest apologies if I have violated any of the rules; even though I think I understand the posted rules, I am a little intimidated to post out of fear of somehow inadvertently violating one of them.

Walther PPK/S .22lr - Suppressed - YouTube

That's insane! I'd always heard that silencers don't really silence the shots very well but that's obviously NOT the case!

Good link in suppressor but I believe this was a more passionate crime, i was thinking strangulation but gun is quicker. JMO

Strangulation or drowning. I could see TM yanking Heather out of the car and dragging her over to the water.

I just had a random thought...last weeks forensic re-enactment IMO, probably had to do with the phone. if as they said the last person to speak with her was 3:41am, but there was still phone activity up until 6am...that activity could mean the phone was picking up signals or pinging at the PTL site...so IMO, that means SM and/or TM got rid of the phone by throwing it into the river. i don't see them disposing of her body there, unless of course they took care of her body at their home i.e. wrapping it in plastic and weighing it down and then returning to PTL to dump it in the river

but, this would mean that they would expose themselves if someone were to be there when they got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member