SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. Do you think the ones labeled 12 and 8 are the closest their their house and PTL?

Hi. Number 6 is closest. PTL is in the area of Socastee They are a open every day site. So that's every day 7am to 7pm. Hope that helps.

I sure hope it's that person, because he has definitely been rather vocal...would certainly make for an interesting interview! I have a feeling that person could shed a LOT of light on things we all have questions about.

He did tell everyone to tune in to see him.

Apparently SM declined to speak to a reporter at his front door. Here's a link to my local news website with that info... I hope im allowed to post, this is all so new to me. I dont wanna break rules.
http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/24695955

Seeing how this was before the arrest, I think SM does a great job making himself look guilty when he says "he can't, his lawyer, he just can't". Why would he say that, then he got a court appointed lawyer when he was arrested. He flat out lied to the reporter. There was no lawyer.
Maybe he meant he can't bc of TM not bc lawyer. It was more like this.... I can't, my wife, I just can't. JMO

Newbie here on this forum, though viewed for a time before joining. I haven't nearly had the time yet to catch up on all the reams of previous posts on this thread though I went through quite a bit.
Wondering to what extent TM stalked HE on social media, particularly Twitter. Her posts seemed so prophetic, so eerie the way they foreshadowed her fate - going back even before she allegedly first met S at work.
Got to wonder whether just reading the Disney reference from Feb 20, 2013 or the Disney quote from Dec 26 2012 pushed things over the tipping point for TM. Criminal minds work in strange ways...

Newbie here on this forum, though viewed for a time before joining. I haven't nearly had the time yet to catch up on all the reams of previous posts on this thread though I went through quite a bit.
Wondering to what extent TM stalked HE on social media, particularly Twitter. Her posts seemed so prophetic, so eerie the way they foreshadowed her fate - going back even before she allegedly first met S at work.
Got to wonder whether just reading the Disney reference from Feb 20, 2013 or the Disney quote from Feb 13, 2013 pushed things over the tipping point for TM. Criminal minds work in strange ways...

I believe she spent hours if not days and that im sure LE will find that in their searches of computers and phones. I think that TM was very obsessive.

I believe she spent hours if not days and that im sure LE will find that in their searches of computers and phones. I think that TM was very obsessed.

I could imagine her obsession, and viewing these posts as an invasion of her Disney fantasy world...

Seeing how this was before the arrest, I think SM does a great job making himself look guilty when he says "he can't, his lawyer, he just can't". Why would he say that, then he got a court appointed lawyer when he was arrested. He flat out lied to the reporter. There was no lawyer.
Maybe he meant he can't bc of TM not bc lawyer. It was more like this.... I can't, my wife, I just can't. JMO
Yet another lie from this lying liar.

Got to wonder whether just reading the Disney reference from Feb 20, 2013 or the Disney quote from Dec 26 2012 pushed things over the tipping point for TM. Criminal minds work in strange ways...

That very well could be. The Disney connection seems to be one of the most important parts of TM/SM's relationship and seeing that he shared that passion with HE may have just pushed her over the edge.

After reading a bit closer, I think there's a big mix-up on the time and dates in this new article (Sorry MyHorryNews.com).

On the original PR, the time was noted as 10:43:00 PM on 12/17/13. That time was used because, that is the last communication TE had with heather via a text message.

From recent report from MHN.com, Heather's car was first noticed at the Peachtree boat landing at 5:47 p.m. Dec. 19...

and nearly five hours earlier than 10:43 p.m.

10:43 PM is the time Heather sent TE a txt message on the 17th not the 19th. So, the 5 hour difference and date is totally incorrect.

I have the approximate time of Heather's car being identified by TE with LE between 7PM-11:10PM at PTL on the 19th.

So, according to the the computer-aided dispatch (CAD) report stating [that] Elvis' car was first noticed at the Peachtree boat landing at 5:47 p.m. Dec. 19. could still be viable. The time difference is only an hour and 13 minutes!

IMO, Heather's car was reported and LE checked on it. Officer ran the plates and when they came back registered to TE, he recognized the name OR when he called it in, another Officer did and went directly to TE's house to notify him. Then, the Officer drove TE to PTL to identify Heather's car.

So, this article is completely wrong IMO.

Report says Heather Elvis' car found hours earlier than previously thought

I agree. They must have been told it was wrong, as they took it down.

Welcome to websleuths and the forum UnWordlySetient thank you for caring about Heather.

Also #23 is close

Number 6 definitely is the closest center to both PTL and the Moorer's house. Other than changing the address it looks like the Waste Authority hasn't updated their map since they closed the center in back of Socastee High and opened the newer center off the 544...the marker for center #6 should be on the other side of the waterway.

Wow after reading this link I want a tinfoil hat. :) Tm let LE into their home prior to the last search. H.e's case has 7 agencies including FBI working with a task force. A "super warrant", which can be granted for suspicion of homicide, can turn on the microphones on your cell phone! I think LE has plenty of evidence and keeping their cards close to their chest. We've all seen apparently guilty people walk on murder charges. Tm and sm better be thinking about a plea deal because I have a hunch LE has what they think is a slam dunk. It is pretty ballsy to accuse murder when there is no body imo. Imo surveillance is going to be key in this case.

https://ssd.eff.org/book/export/html/25

"A drk blue poss Intrepid, has been at the landing about a week, has a bunch of trash," the CAD report reads. "Unk if anyone is in it or whats going on with an thinks officer needs to chekc it out."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_509bb926-a351-11e3-9c42-001a4bcf6878.html

BBM is driving me crazy. Why would someone report that unless it were true, and if it were true in THIS case, WHERE did a "BUNCH OF TRASH" come from in the relatively short time the vehicle was there? Wouldn't the caller who noticed the vehicle and this "BUNCH OF TRASH," also notice the person(s) who were throwing the trash around the vehicle? If the trash was INSIDE the vehicle, then the caller had to have been NEAR the vehicle at some point and would have KNOWN if someone was IN the vehicle or not, IMO.

It makes NO SENSE to ME.

I tend to think like someone else already stated...perhaps one of the Ms made the call to report the car being at PTL. If not one of the Ms, then the Ms are by the grace of a higher power, innocent and whomever HE met up with made the call.

"A drk blue poss Intrepid, has been at the landing about a week, has a bunch of trash," the CAD report reads. "Unk if anyone is in it or whats going on with an thinks officer needs to chekc it out."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_509bb926-a351-11e3-9c42-001a4bcf6878.html

BBM is driving me crazy. Why would someone report that unless it were true, and if it were true in THIS case, WHERE did a "BUNCH OF TRASH" come from in the relatively short time the vehicle was there? Wouldn't the caller who noticed the vehicle and this "BUNCH OF TRASH," also notice the person(s) who were throwing the trash around the vehicle? If the trash was INSIDE the vehicle, then the caller had to have been NEAR the vehicle at some point and would have KNOWN if someone was IN the vehicle or not, IMO.

It makes NO SENSE to ME.

I tend to think like someone else already stated...perhaps one of the Ms made the call to report the car being at PTL. If not one of the Ms, then the Ms are by the grace of a higher power, innocent and whomever HE met up with made the call.

Maybe they threw in "a bunch of trash" to make it sound like young kids partying and left a vehicle while drinking. People leave their cars and come back later and sober to pick them up.

I get the impression that both TM and SM would go for the quickest, laziest way of disposing of a body that they could while still thinking they could get away with it. The water at the landing is the obvious, but if it's been throughly searched...my next guess would be they tossed her into trashbags or something and tossed in a dumpster... Thinking the dumpster contents would end up covered at a landfill under tons of trash... So i really hope LE has been segregating and going through everything.

Maybe she began to feel she was no longer the princess and took on the evil queen role. Still staying in the Disney fantasy realm.

Taking that obsession angle a step further, wonder if TM (in true diabolical fashion) would have plotted her methodology by taking cues from some of HE's other Twitter posts.
Mar 7 - 'chloroform', and Feb 9 - 'pond' reference... is particularly interesting.
I don't know the area, but are there any parks with deep ponds around there? Looking at Google Earth, what is that area of blue water off the road near PTL? There's another one just down the road as well.

It makes NO SENSE to ME.

IIRC, TE said her car is always a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member