SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like maybe SM seduced Heather to feel like he had control over someone, much like TM always controlled him. When she was trying to move on, going on a date, he felt like he lost control, and snapped.

There are so many scenarios running through my mind on this case, but this is one that keeps coming back to me.

Has anyone thought that when h.e. sent the picture of herself driving stick shift on the 17th she also sent it to sm? Maybe trying to make him jealous and saying "see I've moved on!" I have a suspicion they quit seeing other but still texted one another as exes do for a time after breaking up.

Both are charged with kidnapping & murder. LE believes both were involved, which is why both were charged.

All the rest is imaginings about the ways a crime like this could have happened, and who was where and when, but none of that is backed by any evidence we've seen.

Unless one of them confesses, we'll never know exactly what happened.

For the state, it's enough to show that HE went to that spot, was killed, and who were the perp(s). If they have evidence to show all of those things then they'll get a conviction.

IMO, I think SM & HE would be tied together forever whether they broke up or not.
TM just could NEVER accept that in her 'perfect' world...............
HE and the secret had to be gone forever.
IMO, I think SM cheated before.

as for TM having a vehicle.........SM worked at TK at nights? Maintenance business when ever he wanted? TM could keep truck and take him to and from? She could of used her moms car?

Does anyone think it is odd to have a golfcart on such a close yard? I coule see if they had acres of lawn. or can you use golfcarts on the roads in SC???

I agree, great points !

I don't know anyone who has a golfcart, is that common in that area?

IMO, I think SM & HE would be tied together forever whether they broke up or not.
TM just could NEVER accept that in her 'perfect' world...............
HE and the secret had to be gone forever.
IMO, I think SM cheated before.

as for TM having a vehicle.........SM worked at TK at nights? Maintenance business when ever he wanted? TM could keep truck and take him to and from? She could of used her moms car?

Does anyone think it is odd to have a golfcart on such a close yard? I coule see if they had acres of lawn. or can you use golfcarts on the roads in SC???

BBM. Golf carts are very common closer to the beach and are allowed on SC roads. IMHO, TM/SM would not have one for the roads in their area - they're in lousy shape (like many in SC) and they don't lead anywhere close. They would be taking their car/truck to do any kind of errand such as . . . .

Both are charged with kidnapping & murder. LE believes both were involved, which is why both were charged.

All the rest is imaginings about the ways a crime like this could have happened, and who was where and when, but none of that is backed by any evidence we've seen.

Unless one of them confesses, we'll never know exactly what happened.

For the state, it's enough to show that HE went to that spot, was killed, and who were the perp(s). If they have evidence to show all of those things then they'll get a conviction.

Maybe there will be some answers of some sort during the bond hearing on March 17th?

"Both Sidney and Tammy Moorer waived their right to bond hearings on the kidnapping charges on Monday, Feb. 24. They're due back in court March 17 for a bond hearing on the murder charges.
At that hearing, Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said more information may be released regarding the charges filed against the Moorers.
"I hope that by the bond hearing we will be able to go into other matters," Richardson said via email."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

I agree, great points !

I don't know anyone who has a golfcart, is that common in that area?

Very common, all over the state - just in my neighborhood 3 or 4 whizz by everyday and forget Halloween! We hook the yard cart up to them and pull ALL the neighbors' kids around and around the block. They are legal, I don't know if it's statewide or countywide laws, but Flo Co for instance, on secondary roads within so many mile radius of the owners residence, think drivers have to be 15 or 16 (not licensed).

Since we know T & S were really Disney addicts........
I googled Murders at Disney and.......
well there are many.
I was quite shocked to see murder mystery game entertainment
who is killing disney characters..........think T & S got any ideas from that????

I have a lot of respect for Terry Elvis. He very much reminds me of John Walsh and Mark Klass.

BBM. Golf carts are very common closer to the beach and are allowed on SC roads. IMHO, TM/SM would not have one for the roads in their area - they're in lousy shape (like many in SC) and they don't lead anywhere close. They would be taking their car/truck to do any kind of errand such as . . . .

You're much more familiar with their immediate surroundings, jeandrews - would golf cart suffice for, sayyyyy, a quick trip to the landing? Or would they have to go on busy road for that? Just maps I've seen it looks like an 'over the river and through the woods' run to me.

You're much more familiar with their immediate surroundings, jeandrews - would golf cart suffice for, sayyyyy, a quick trip to the landing? Or would they have to go on busy road for that? Just maps I've seen it looks like an 'over the river and through the woods' run to me.

Do you know if its gas or electric?

Very common, all over the state - just in my neighborhood 3 or 4 whizz by everyday and forget Halloween! We hook the yard cart up to them and pull ALL the neighbors' kids around and around the block. They are legal, I don't know if it's statewide or countywide laws, but Flo Co for instance, on secondary roads within so many mile radius of the owners residence, think drivers have to be 15 or 16 (not licensed).

I think I need ones of these golfcarts. That would be so perfect for Halloween here:)

Do you know if its gas or electric?

T bragged about it in her Disblog
It is sitting by the house in the picture, but hard to tell.
We have 1 gas (noisy) and 1 electric very quiet (up at our camp, which is how we travel all through our camp .)

I think I need ones of these golfcarts. That would be so perfect for Halloween here:)

The electric ones only get about 30 miles per battery charge from my personal experience.

If a golf cart was used to take Mill Pond Road from the Compound to PTL (and back), it would be a very bumpy, uncomfortable trip. Also, the cart would be open for everyone to see who/what was in it. Also, the trailer park is so close to the PTL spot, I think someone would have heard any kind of altercation/struggle in an open golf cart. But a pickup truck, with high ground clearance and a reasonable engine, could make that trip in about 12 minutes (I've done it in my car).

It's awesome! They line the streets and twenty-five kids n buckets just bail from the back trailer! Yes, we are a popular TrT neighborhood.

Maybe there will be some answers of some sort during the bond hearing on March 17th?

"Both Sidney and Tammy Moorer waived their right to bond hearings on the kidnapping charges on Monday, Feb. 24. They're due back in court March 17 for a bond hearing on the murder charges.
At that hearing, Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said more information may be released regarding the charges filed against the Moorers.
"I hope that by the bond hearing we will be able to go into other matters," Richardson said via email."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

Gonna be a loooong two weeks. *sigh*

It's awesome! They line the streets and twenty-five kids n buckets just bail from the back trailer! Yes, we are a popular TrT neighborhood.

That sounds so awesome! I so gotta get one!! Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member