SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the cheated on spouse usually want graphic details?
"...in the backseat..."
Maybe this is normal. I really don't know.

I think TM was just repeating what SM told her. He would be trying to minimize it. . ."It was only three times, in the back of her car. . .quickies. It didn't mean anything." Ugh!

My take on the "three times in her car" line is TM's attempt to reduce HE to a cheap fling. She uses very demeaning words when speaking of HE throughout that rant. She then attempts to play it off like she doesn't care by mentioning some boyfriend (Mickey Mouse??)... I don't believe that she had a boyfriend..I think she felt very threatened by HE. I'm not sure that means he had feelings for HE, she could've been nothing more than a fling. But I don't put any value whatsoever in TM's description. She's a raging narcissist who won't allow herself to be portrayed as being the unknowing wife whose husband is enamored with a younger woman. Just my thoughts....

I think it's possible that SM committed some sort of lesser crime (stealing, etc) and that TM helped him cover it up but probably kept enough evidence to prove he did it. Because of this, due to SMs fear of being exposed, he went along w the killing.

I don't think they will necessarily talk either . The arrest didn't blindside them...They had quite a bit of time to get their story together. They could have even consulted a lawyer during the same time who would have likely advised them what to expect from LE in the event they were arrested.

Maybe she has lied so much she doesn't know the truth anymore. She probably should have checked her marriage license.
Or maybe they renewed their vows and had a second honeymoon! LOL Wouldn't put it past her! Anything for an excuse to go on a vacation. :facepalm:

The way I read it is she was spewing about the "missing girl" and then disclosed that this was the same gal her husband had been screwing 3 times. The "thus making him stupid" was her opinion on him screwing a gal who also happened to go missing, putting him (and TM) in the spotlight. Of course TM made it sound like the 2 things were not linked, but we know now they are.
I agree. We have to keep in mind that this wasn't a public post made on her wall. It was a response to a private message and we have no idea the context of the message to which she was replying.

As a person who had an ex that cheated, I can only say that SM's bitter behavior and rants on fb are a little extreme, BUT...honestly the few women and men I have met who were cheated on were usually mad at the significant other or spouse more than the other person.

I was seriously pizzed at my ex. I was sad for my kids. There is a lot of emotional upheaval, even when the marriage wasn't good to begin with. My marriage was crap to begin with, so the affair was just the icing on the cake. Regardless, I did feel totally ugly and unwanted. What did she have I didn't...blah blah. I think its normal in the beginning when you are sorting things out to feel so many different things.

And the cheater pretty much as an MO too. It was once or twice, it meant nothing, she just filled a void, he/she just understood me, it was an accident. So SM saying 3 times in a back seat was to downplay his culpability and from TM's rant, he was successful. He wasn't the bad guy, HE was. I really don't believe this was SM first affair. The only thing missing from her rant was he says he loves me, but he is not in love with me. kwim.

I think these two just have so many issues psychologically that this just turned into a recipe for disaster on so many levels. The saddest part is how many people they brought into their hell. HE, the Elvis family, their own children.

SM didn't really care for HE, no matter what she felt in return.

I agree. We have to keep in mind that this wasn't a public post made on her wall. It was a response to a private message and we have no idea the context of the message to which she was replying.

I thought it was posted on her wall but in the comments section of a picture of their house or something. I may be mistaken..I have read so much and get easily confused :)

Actually we do. I saw the original post. TCM posted a pic of her home. A friend responded that it was beautiful. TCM said, "Thanks, my stupid husband built that for us." (paraphrased). Her friend asked why SM was "stupid." Then, TCM went on the rant that became infamous. It was NOT a PM. It was posted on her wall, made public on purpose for all to see just like many of her FB posts.

I think she attempted to imply he was stupid for cheating. her words gave her away.
so, Tammy, which is it? was he stupid to kill her? was he stupid with worry over getting caught? Was he stupid in how the crime played out? or was he stupid bc he loves his daughter and knew Terry would stop at nothing to bring his lovely daughter home....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My take on the "three times in her car" line is TM's attempt to reduce HE to a cheap fling. She uses very demeaning words when speaking of HE throughout that rant. She then attempts to play it off like she doesn't care by mentioning some boyfriend (Mickey Mouse??)... I don't believe that she had a boyfriend..I think she felt very threatened by HE. I'm not sure that means he had feelings for HE, she could've been nothing more than a fling. But I don't put any value whatsoever in TM's description. She's a raging narcissist who won't allow herself to be portrayed as being the unknowing wife whose husband is enamored with a younger woman. Just my thoughts....

I think SM had very strong feelings for Heather and I sincerely believe he was leaving his wife!
I think SM and Tm had words in those early morning Hrs about all the cell communication and SM said im leaving you to go with Heather he sends Heather the im leaving wife text. Tammy follows him and thinngs went from bad to worse!
JMO

I think SM had very strong feelings for Heather and I sincerely believe he was leaving his wife!
I think SM and Tm had words in those early morning Hrs about all the cell communication and SM said im leaving you to go with Heather he sends Heather the im leaving wife text. Tammy follows him and thinngs went from bad to worse!
JMO

I understand why you would think that. Initially I wondered if SM was saying only 3xs as a way to protect HE because he knew what TM was capable of.

However, in the ensuing days I realized he didn't protect her when it counted and he hasn't been forthcoming with information on where she is to bring closure to the family. He was protecting himself then and he is protecting himself now. He couldn't have possibly cared for HE enough to leave his wife. He doesn't have the capability to be anything more than a selfish person. IMHO

Kelly

I agree. We have to keep in mind that this wasn't public post made on her wall. It was a response to a private message and we have no idea the context of the message to which she was replying.

I didn't know this - thought it was one for all of her friends and associates to see since she knew it would bust media wide open sooner or later. That was just a PM and what, the person sold her out???? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I understand why you would think that. Initially I wondered if SM was saying only 3xs as a way to protect HE because he knew what TM was capable of.

However, in the ensuing days I realized he didn't protect her when it counted and he hasn't been forthcoming with information on where she is to bring closure to the family. He was protecting himself then and he is protecting himself now. He couldn't have possibly cared for HE enough to leave his wife. He doesn't have the capability to be anything more than a selfish person. IMHO

Kelly

I don't think he could have protected her.
What if.......I have not seen this theory discussed......what if SM dropped HE back at her car or got back in his car. He leaves first ok not knowing TM is right there she blocks Heather in and they have this huge fight Heather dies.
There is the chance SM wasn't there but helped Tammy cover it up.

Very common, all over the state - just in my neighborhood 3 or 4 whizz by everyday and forget Halloween! We hook the yard cart up to them and pull ALL the neighbors' kids around and around the block. They are legal, I don't know if it's statewide or countywide laws, but Flo Co for instance, on secondary roads within so many mile radius of the owners residence, think drivers have to be 15 or 16 (not licensed).
In Surfside, (nearly) everybody has one. They're almost a status symbol. They have to be registered with the DMV and have insurance. Once you cross the highway (17 business), the insurance is void. You can't drive them after dark, but an exception is made on holidays. Oh, and the driver has to be licensed.

So far we know that HE corresponded by texts/calls with SM's phone. We know that she was upset after talking to him. These are fact, right?

Then she goes out, right after these calls... and is never seen again.

I don't get why TM is getting all the flack and all the blame? To me, it seems that all the circumstantial evidence so far points to SM. I'm not saying she wasn't involved and I'm perfectly well aware of her awful FB posts and rants, and she quite obviously hated HE and what she'd done.

But am I the only one who thinks that it might be the case (and I'm only saying might) that HE did meet SM, that SM was the one who flipped - maybe during a fight when HE said she didn't want him leaving his wife for her, and that she'd been on a date and had a new bf.

Maybe TM only came into things afterwards, to help clean up the mess (figuratively and literally speaking).

Just MOO. Like everyone, I have no idea what happened, I just wonder whether SM is getting off a bit lightly at the moment?

I don't think he could have protected her.
What if.......I have not seen this theory discussed......what if SM dropped HE back at her car or got back in his car. He leaves first ok not knowing TM is right there she blocks Heather in and they have this huge fight Heather dies.
There is the chance SM wasn't there but helped Tammy cover it up.

I suspect anything is possible. The only problem I have now is that they are in jail charged with murder. He no longer has to 'fear' TM if that is the reason he played along with the cover up. If he really cared for HE, he has had ample opportunity to fess up, take care of his problem with TM because if she did it and he can tell what happened and where HE is, SM is gone for good.

It just doesn't make sense to me, IMHO, why if he cared/loved or actually was planning on leaving his wife for HE that he is still remaining silent (if he is, don't really know..only HE has not been found so an assumption on my part)

Kelly

So far we know that HE corresponded by texts/calls with SM's phone. We know that she was upset after talking to him. These are fact, right?

I don't get why TM is getting all the flack and all the blame? To me, it seems that all the circumstantial evidence so far points to SM. I'm not saying she wasn't involved and I'm perfectly well aware of her awful FB posts and rants, and she quite obviously hated HE and what she'd done.

But am I the only one who thinks that it might be the case (and I'm only saying might) that HE did meet SM, that SM was the one who flipped - maybe during a fight when HE said she didn't want him leaving his wife for her, and that she'd been on a date and had a new bf.

Maybe TM only came into things afterwards, to help clean up the mess (figuratively and literally speaking).

Just MOO. Like everyone, I have no idea what happened, I just wonder whether SM is getting off a bit lightly at the moment?

I think as time is going on, SM is starting to get more of the brunt. I was one of the ones who initially thought maybe SM just came along for the ride, stuff happened etc.

They have been in jail for about 2 weeks now and HE is not home. I think both of them premeditated this and can't really do anything/say anything because they are both up to it to their eyeballs. If either one drops the dime, the best deal they can get is LwP. For all I know, the Solicititor said this is probably not a DP case because one is talking and that is part of the deal.

But, for me as time has gone on, SM and TM share equal culpability regardless of the part they played. IMHO

Kelly

I thought it was posted on her wall but in the comments section of a picture of their house or something. I may be mistaken..I have read so much and get easily confused :)

Actually we do. I saw the original post. TCM posted a pic of her home. A friend responded that it was beautiful. TCM said, "Thanks, my stupid husband built that for us." (paraphrased). Her friend asked why SM was "stupid." Then, TCM went on the rant that became infamous. It was NOT a PM. It was posted on her wall, made public on purpose for all to see just like many of her FB posts.
My bad. It's probably best I don't type yet. I'm still on my first cup of coffee. Thanks for correcting that thought in my head. :facepalm:

I didn't know this - thought it was one for all of her friends and associates to see since she knew it would bust media wide open sooner or later. That was just a PM and what, the person sold her out???? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

@SeaNymph...Nope. I was wrong. Sorry for the revisionist history. I'm going to pour myself some more java riiiiiight...NOW.:blushing:

Just speculation!
The 2 were arrested for murder but one of them was the trigger man!
SM or TM
For Motive I go with Tammy
did Heather send her driving pic to SM?
For SM I can see jealousy also but my bets are with Tammy (today) lol

How close or far is the landfill from PTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc