SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FloridaMomma,

Today, as we prepare to celebrate new life coming into your family, we here at WebSleuths hold you and yours in our hearts and in our prayers.

We are all family here, held close together in our pursuit of #JusticeForHeather

The dichotomy escapes none of us, and we all are so very grateful for the positivity of the day, and look forward to the great news of the baby's entrance when you have the time.

Congratulations in advance. We will be here, updating away. We know Heather is looking over us, somewhere, smiling down upon us all.

#FindHeather

:grouphug:

awww, love this! when my daughter called, and said her water broke, Heather and her parents were the first thing I thought of after hanging up. oh how they must hold on to the joyous memories of that magical day Heather was born.
Miss A joined us this morning, all 7lb 9oz and 19" of her :) both are doing well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Whew! Just got caught up - I guess the "polar vortex" is good for something. Those pesky horses want to get feed 2x a day and my husband wants to eat once in a while.:scared:

Just my :twocents: and MOO: What if one of TM's "friends" had seen something suspicious between HRE & SM? Then proceeded to inform TM. TM seemed to have a grandiose way of presenting her/their life. I know reading some of the information that she had shared on line rubbed me the wrong way. I can see someone "enlightening" TM that her life was not as perfect as she was presenting. Something innocent such as "If that were my husband I'd be taking care of that ASAP" could have set TM off. I bet that the private e-mails are going to be interesting to say the least.

I would've like to be a fly on the wall when LE went thru the computers & phones.

Again, this is MOO GOO GAI PAN.

Okay.... If TCM and SM are on the same family plan (let's assume this for the moment), then I doubt SM and HE were texting each other. I have a feeling they either used KIK or another messaging app. TCM would probably have access to his phone, email, and FB but she might not have thought about messaging apps. Perhaps that is what LE is referring to when they said there were messages exchanged until 6am. I wonder if HE was calling SM to help her that night. TCM posted the times of multiple calls to SM's phone (one of the few times I think we can believe TCM), probably trying to show HE as "crazy or stalkerish.". But I don't think TCM anticipated HE making such an electronic trail that night.

Jmo

I agree with you. And I don't think TM could have anticipated HE talking to her roommate that night, either. I really hope BW has some of the puzzle pieces that are crucial to the why/when Heather went to PTL.

I have always thought that what TM meant by stupid was "out of his mind with worry or rage" that the father was unrelentless in his quest for the truth which kept pointing to them. A saying we use is "it is making me stupid", meaning can't get it out of your mind.

this is EXACTLY how I took it, thank you!!!

Miss A joined us this morning, all 7lb 9oz and 19" of her :) both are doing well.

Aww, Happy Birthday, little one! Congrats to you, grandma-floridamomma, & your daughter & the "big" 11mo sister or brother! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awww, love this! when my daughter called, and said her water broke, Heather and her parents were the first thing I thought of after hanging up. oh how they must hold on to the joyous memories of that magical day Heather was born.

Congratulations on the newest addition!

Why TM? Perhaps because TM is the one running her mouth nonstop,taunting everyone,calling HE,who is the victim,every name in the book,trashing HE's family,ect,ect. TM hasn't shown anger towards HE...she has shown rage. She has shown that she is more than capable of snapping on someone.What has SM shown? He's shown that he cheated on his narcissistic wife, that he does whatever TM says,he loves Mickey Mouse, and he's proud of his Donald Duck medal and shirt with his name on it. Even thier mugshots tell a story. JMO

Yes, TM was running her mouth, but SM has been silent. And sometimes silence speaks louder than words. There's an old phrase, silence implies consent. We know SM was skilled at lying by omission. He'd been cheating on his wife for months. Sometimes silence can be seen as an implied admission of guilt. Someone who feels they've been wronged will be vocal. Someone who knows they're wrong will be silent.

Unless this was the rare "thrill kill" there had to be a motive, IMO. Affair never ended? TM threatened to take the children away and SM believed her? Heather had something over one or both of them?

The affair being over for months and her needing to be murdered makes no sense at all. JMO

Men who cheat, want to keep their staus quo. We know men sometimes kill their mistresses [modsnip]. Why? Because it's going to change the status quo. SM may have felt something was going to change and he didn't want it to. Whatever that might have been.

MOO

IIRC, just 5 more days til TM's birthday. I cant wait to see if she gets any surprises!

:bdsurprise:

Hahah! ... I also joined Fetlife for the SM thread...
Aaaah! Just like the OJ thing, every time I see "SM," I think Sidney Moorer. I've been going nuts over hear: WAIT! There's a Sidney Moorer thread? Is it on WS? Does she mean there's a whole thread on Fetlife just for Sidney? Downstairs sleuthing? I thought I was caught up down there. Where is this Sidney-specific thread? Should I join Fetlife? NEVERMIND. She means "social media."

My IQ feels especially low today. :doh::doh:

FWIW, I have a totally different take on the whole "stupid" comment TM made. I believe she is referring to SM feeling overprotective, as if the threats against his children were driving him insane, making him "stupid crazy"... hope this makes sense.

FWIW, I have a totally different take on the whole "stupid" comment TM made. I believe she is referring to SM feeling overprotective, as if the threats against his children were driving him insane, making him "stupid crazy"... hope this makes sense.

Maybe she just thought he was stupid.

I think SM killed HE. (I don't think he used a gun or a knife (too messy). I think he strangled or drown her.)

I think TM has talked, given info to police, will testify against SM, and will plead guilty to lesser charges. I think she was moved for her own protection once she snitched.

Karla Homolka played a prominent role in multiple murders and spent very little time in prison in exchange for testifying against her husband.

Making a deal with one of the devils is, unfortunately, how these cases oftentimes resolve.

I think SM killed HE. (I don't think he used a gun or a knife (too messy). I think he strangled or drown her.)

I think TM has talked, given info to police, will testify against SM, and will plead guilty to lesser charges. I think she was moved for her own protection once she snitched.

Karla Homolka played a prominent role in multiple murders and spent very little time in prison in exchange for testifying against her husband.

Making a deal with one of the devils is, unfortunately, how these cases oftentimes resolve.

Who knows maybe SM was jealous about the date. I think possibly HE called SM after the date to make SM jealous. When I was young I would play stupid games like this. Interesting contact between the two started again after the date at 2am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jim Cook lives in the Wilson Mobile Home Park, which overlooks the landing. He said Friday he has lived there for about seven years and has seen several cars enter the Waccamaw River. Between the tidal influence and the river’s flow, Cook said he’s seen cars carried several feet away from the edge of the landing.Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/28/3296832/police-continue-investigation.html#storylink=cpy If this active water can pack off a car a 120lbs is nothing. I so hope the continue grid work.

If this is the case, Heather should have been recovered by now.

Except that TM has shown everyone her motive for killing HE. All we have from SM is a call to HE saying that he wanted to be with her. TM is the scorned wife with a motive. JMO

Aaaah! Just like the OJ thing, every time I see "SM," I think Sidney Moorer. I've been going nuts over hear: WAIT! There's a Sidney Moorer thread? Is it on WS? Does she mean there's a whole thread on Fetlife just for Sidney? Downstairs sleuthing? I thought I was caught up down there. Where is this Sidney-specific thread? Should I join Fetlife? NEVERMIND. She means "social media."

My IQ feels especially low today. :doh::doh:

LOL....I did the same Exact Thing! ROTF:floorlaugh:

Except that TM has shown everyone her motive for killing HE. All we have from SM is a call to HE saying that he wanted to be with her. TM is the scorned wife with a motive. JMO

Jealousy is a motive. Tammy could have helped get rid of HE. It could be either or both we are all just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member