SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM could've been lying about the property/bank loan thing, but if the Moorers lied on a mortgage loan application, this could be a source of the "financial discrepancies" mentioned at their initial arrest.

Conspiracy to commit bank fraud would be a federal crime involving the U.S. Attorney's office.

I'm thinking she lied about the whole thing. Nobody gets a mortgage approved that fast these days.

It's difficult to find anything that TM actually told the truth about.

I didn't think that picture she had posted as her Facebook Cover was even in FL. The fauna & land didn't look like the places in FL that I've been.

Honestly, it looked like South Georgia or North Florida hunting land to me. Hog hunting, not deer. I don't know if I could say for certain it was in Florida if asked while being shown the picture, but I camp enough throughout the south that I believed it was Florida.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Posting a picture doesn't mean she was there. That just means she posted a picture. I didn't see the picture, so I don't know the details behind it. I posted a picture the other day of my beautiful niece and nephew in FL, but I wasn't with them. Is it likely that she was there, yes, but is just don't see how her posting a picture proves anything.

True. He could have had the doctor or nurse take one of him and then he forwarded it to Tammy. Just sounds weird to me, but he clearly was a weird guy IMO.

I will look through my screenshots and see what I have.

I just asked a question and said if it not allowed for mods to remove. I did not take it out of context. I have seen mention of it throught the threads but the actual police report was not discussed.

ETA and thank you for clarification.

Awww, you took it the wrong way Momoffourbys. I didn't mean it like that. When I said not to take out of context it was mostly to assist mods & admin so they didn't think I was actually talking about the other HE and both girls appearances. I was trying to give you a straightforward intelligent answer without having the post deleted. I'm sorry for the confusion. I type how I speak in real life and sometimes that's hard bc it's tricky to convey in text.

O/T Its pretty cold again, I hope that the jail cells are colder than ever and nobody sleeps well in them.

I didn't hear it but this is on the news page...

He said Tammy and her family got much of their money from lawsuits and settlements. He added that the Moorers spent it boastfully, taking several yearly vacations to Disneyland.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer
Now all the big Hoo-Hah about being shot at and someone pointing a gun makes sense. It always sounded like gearing up for a lawsuit against somebody to me. Maybe somebody with a white truck...or a complaint that they were in danger and couldn't get work because of things people have said about them....JMO.

My goodness. With the news about the arrest of the person charged with Holly Bobos murder and now this and with all the other recent action on cases all we need now is to find Heather.

Lets find Heather.

Let's add Teleka Patrick, Bryce Laspisa and Sierra Lamar to the list.

Awww, you took it the wrong way Momoffourbys. I didn't mean it like that. When I said not to take out of context it was mostly to ad mods & admin so they didn't think I was actually talking about the other HE and both girls appearances. I was trying t give you a straightforward intelligent answer without having the post deleted. I'm sorry for the confusion. I type how I speak in real life and sometimes that's hard bc it's tricky to convey in text.

:Banane59:
Thank you, JG. i appreciate it.
I can relate to typing how you speak...i'm a NY'er!

I didn't think that picture she had posted as her Facebook Cover was even in FL. The fauna & land didn't look like the places in FL that I've been.

I asked about that, I totally agree.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

IMO, LE has likely already searched any and all areas they can either place the M's in during those days, or places connected to them. It will probably take sheer luck for her to be found. Not expecting a confession in this case, JMO.

IMO, LE has likely already searched any and all areas they can either place the M's in during those days, or places connected to them. It will probably take sheer luck for her to be found. Not expecting a confession in this case, JMO.

We don't know what LE isn't telling us or what they found in the M's house that could give them leads. LE is hush hush right now and maybe we will be surprised. I am hoping for the best and they know more than we do at this point.

And I just realized, I think I need to post this in the parking lot? Yes or no?
Regarding the possible foot injury theory - I know she has socks on but I don't see anything that screams disability in this photo.
cd3GT.AuSt.78.jpeg

Now all the big Hoo-Hah about being shot at and someone pointing a gun makes sense. It always sounded like gearing up for a lawsuit against somebody to me. Maybe somebody with a white truck...or a complaint that they were in danger and couldn't get work because of things people have said about them....JMO.

Exactly. I think they were gearing up for a lawsuit against the city for lack of protection which caused SM to go "stupid" :floorlaugh:

Remember the posts on TM page that threatened to sue everyone

In the last thread, and again I only skimmed through so pls forgive me, people mentioned something about an insanity defense. Could someone point me in that direction? Was that due to things maybe Tammy's lawyer said?

I remember when they were first rumored to be involved. I remember wondering even then if it were possible Tammy couldn't handle the affair, especially if Heather were compromised, and if it were possible then Tammy just lost it and went nuts.

It takes less than 10 seconds to form premeditation. If that were the case, she could have gone crazy insane while at the same time been able to form premeditation. It's just harder for the prosecution to prove premeditation when n sanity comes into play. Plus, how long is the psych eval? I thought the psych eval actually could last months in a murder charge case.

If Tammy went crazy and killed Heather out of anger over the affair, and Sidney was either there or helped cover it up, then they're both still guilty but Tammy with an insanity defense would hold the stronger cards I think.

Does anyone remember the case of that college professor that got off on an insanity defense of murdering someone when he was younger, then many many years later (last year) somebody told his bosses at the college that he actually murdered somebody, that he only served time in a mental hospital and was released sometime later to start a new life? In which case he did, he became a college professor.

There was a news report also that showed a phone booth up close and so the news was obviously aware of someone using that pay phone. They purposely never said anything about it but the implication was there. It was obvious the way they had the shot of the pay phone area.

Was that at a gas station?

I FOUND THE PHONE BOOTH NEWS VIDEO...... 2:40 into the video....check out the phone booth and can you tell where that is? There are building in background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COa3ENCvCJw

Hi, wow, that is in Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy. That is not near PTL at all. Maybe thats just a payphone shot they used to portray a payphone or maybe they ventured to the beach that morning? Which I dont think in my opinion would make sense. But where does any of this make sense.

And I just realized, I think I need to post this in the parking lot? Yes or no?
Regarding the possible foot injury theory - I know she has socks on but I don't see anything that screams disability in this photo.
cd3GT.AuSt.78.jpeg

Unless it is the heel and not the toes. Heel is easier to cover or hide.

In the last thread, and again I not skimmed through so pls forgive me, people mentioned something about an insanity defense. Could someone point me in that direction? Was that due to things maybe Tammy's lawyer said?

I remember when they were first rumored to be involved. I remember wondering even then if it were possible Tammy couldn't handle the affair, especially if Heather were compromised, and if it were possible then Tammy just lost it and went nuts.

It takes less than 10 seconds to form premeditation. If that were the case, she could have gone crazy insane while at the same time been able to form premeditation. It's just harder for the prosecution to prove premeditation when n sanity comes into play. Plus, how long is the psych eval? I thought the psych eval actually could last months in a murder charge case.

If Tammy went crazy and killed Heather out of anger over the affair, and Sidney was either there or helped cover it up, then they're both still guilty but Tammy with an insanity defense would hold the stronger cards I think.

Does anyone remember the case of that college professor that got off on an insanity defense of murdering someone when he was younger, then many many years later (last year) somebody told his bosses at the college that he actually murdered somebody, that he only served time in a mental hospital and was released sometime later to start a new life? In which case he did, he became a college professor.

Hi, it was asked if TM was moved bc her lawyer wanted her moved maybe to be able to have access to dr or psychologist. I replied that if her lawyer requested it that may and then I gave my opinion which is, if in fact her lawyer had her moved, maybe this is bc TM is setting up some kind of insanity or temp insanity plea.

Hi, wow, that is in Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy. That is not near PTL at all. Maybe thats just a payphone shot they used to portray a payphone or maybe they ventured to the beach that morning? Which I dont think in my opinion would make sense. But where does any of this make sense.

Yeah, it was really strange and the news people obviously knew something about someone calling from a phone booth. But you are right that maybe they didnt know exactly which one and just used any old phone booth for the shot. But they do have some inside info for sure about someone calling from a phone booth.

Wish the news would have said something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019