SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also am curious to know when they were watching them if they got warrants to go behind them to recycling centers and get the trash they hauled off. I went to 2 centers today and talked to 2 different ladies who told me that they don't have survellience at all of the 24 dump sites in the county.

In a posting on the social media site from Feb. 20, Tammy Moorer also wrote that her husband had cooperated with Horry County police during their investigation and they had previously allowed police to inspect their home before Friday’s search warrants were served. In that posting, she said that police served three warrants for the couple’s telephones, video surveillance and one of their vehicles at the couple’s home and Tammy Moorer’s parents’ home.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Horry County police issued search warrants Friday after "in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents," according to a news release.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

This is my first time posting, so I hope I don't do anything wrong! What stands out to me is search warrants were executed after the expert analysis of previously SEIZED surveillance tapes, which makes me believe it is the M's surveillance tapes. I say this because in the same article it says that they were trying to obtain, not seize Surveillance video from Mc Donald's.
so then it would appear that their own security tapes are what gave LE what it needed for the search warrant which then led to the Murder charges?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

This is MOO

This is my first time posting, so I hope I don't do anything wrong! What stands out to me is search warrants were executed after the expert analysis of previously SEIZED surveillance tapes, which makes me believe it is the M's surveillance tapes. I say this because in the same article it says that they were trying to obtain, not seize Surveillance video from Mc Donald's.
so then it would appear that their own security tapes are what gave LE what it needed for the search warrant which then led to the Murder charges?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

This is MOO

:fireworks::Welcome1:

It also states in this article

"Arrest warrants released Monday state Elvis was kidnapped and murdered at the boat landing"

This is MOO

:welcome5:

:cake::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

This is MOO
:rollercoaster::seeya: welcome! I'm new too so no fireworks smiley yet but welcome to the neighbourhood!

I found the house where the Fairy Dust R Us people live. It is a huge estate. It is gated and fenced in for seems a 1/8 mile down the road, right before the landing on the left side.

in earlier MSM reports they claimed a neighbor called the car in-saying it had been there since Monday. I don't recall if that name was mentioned,but now wonder if caller might have been the person living there?

I also am curious to know when they were watching them if they got warrants to go behind them to recycling centers and get the trash they hauled off. I went to 2 centers today and talked to 2 different ladies who told me that they don't have survellience at all of the 24 dump sites in the county.

since SM worked late hours at establishments I would think he wouldn't be questioned dumping his maintenance trash in their dumpsters-which are prolly quite large anyway....

I have thought all along that LE must have had some compelling DNA evidence that Heather was indeed deceased for them to get the murder charges on the M's. Think about it, they have no body yet, but they found some evidence that indicated to them that HE was dead. Something told them she was no longer alive or couldn't be. So basically, this "news" really isn't news. LE has to have something really strong to have gotten an arrest warrant. IMO

Tammy Moorer, charged with murder in Heather Elvis case, moved to Georgetown County jail for "safety and security"
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:05 pm | Updated: 12:12 pm, Thu Mar 6, 2014.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

Elvis' car was found at Peachtree Landing in Socastee around 10:43 p.m. Dec. 19, Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police has said.

Police haven't said why Elvis drove herself to the boat landing, nor have they specified her times of arrival or departure.

there's that 10:43 p.m.time for when he car was found?? The last article stating that (another msm) was retracted quickly for inaccuracy..
thus almost seems like a version of where's Waldo where you have to pay attention to what was added/changed w/update....

since SM worked late hours at establishments I would think he wouldn't be questioned dumping his maintenance trash in their dumpsters-which are prolly quite large anyway....

Great observation. I hope they checked under bridges. I hope time wise based upon the surveillance that it gives them a radius of scope to search. Wow my English teacher would beat me for that sentence. .....

Great observation. I hope they checked under bridges. I hope time wise based upon the surveillance that it gives them a radius of scope to search. Wow my English teacher would beat me for that sentence. .....

at least no dangling participle!!!;)
I also mentioned earlier large 55 gal drums or burn barrels. SM was a welder..

I asked about this on the last thread. No response that I'm aware of but I'm posts behind.
Vehicle trade ins and/or selling or dumping an older one is always suspicious imo surrounding the time of a crime (when we hear that a suspect has done so).

Haven't read anything about TM's old vehicle.
I thought I read that the two vehicles LE took from the property, that at least one of them belongs to another family member.
Since LE hasn't specified, that info may be rumor too.

MSM reported that two vehicles were taken: SM's new Ford F-150 and Wm Caisson's pickup. There may have been more vehicles taken but I can't find any links right now so I won't say for certain.

MSM reported that two vehicles were taken: SM's new Ford F-150 and Wm Caisson's pickup. There may have been more vehicles taken but I can't find any links right now so I won't say for certain.

I believe they also took Disney camper-per msm...

This is MOO

Welcome.:seeya: LE has since said that the previously seized surveillance is not from the M's own cameras but from around Horry County.

In a posting on the social media site from Feb. 20, Tammy Moorer also wrote that her husband had cooperated with Horry County police during their investigation and they had previously allowed police to inspect their home before Friday’s search warrants were served. In that posting, she said that police served three warrants for the couple’s telephones, video surveillance and one of their vehicles at the couple’s home and Tammy Moorer’s parents’ home.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

So, they would have had plenty of time to run any DNA evidence found during the search of that truck.

But, if there was a ton of evidence (like visible blood), wouldn't they have arrested them right then?

Now everyone here understands that we have no privacy when we drive down the roads. Not only are there cameras everywhere, but people taking pictures of the cameras.....:D

Thank you for that, BTW....

I am glad that in this day and age I have nothing to hide. It is basically impossible to completely cover your tracks and erase any and all evidence of you doing anything nowadays.

I can't help but to think about very small things that help break the case wide open. Is it likely that the Ms didn't realize there was a camera at the substation close to their house? Is it likely that they didn't know about the camera on the pillar of the gate, posted above?

If one of these two cameras (or both) provided LE with the 'video surveillance' that they are talking about, then I cant help but to thank god for small miracles.

I have a feeling If not for whatever video evidence LE has, pinpointing the Ms would have been much harder. And convicting them would be more of a challenge than the one that already presents itself.

LE obviously has a 'smoking gun' that they feel proves HE was held against her will (kidnapping) and her life was taken at the landing.

My questions are as follows:

Does the video show the Ms coming in one car, or two?

Did HE arrive at the landing before or after (one or both of) them?

The timeline (when each of them arrived, when they left, how long they were there, etc).

And most importantly, do they have any proof, one way or another, that HE left the landing? If she left the landing, I think we can all come to the conclusion that it either a) wasn't on her own free will, or b) she was already deceased.

I know most if this won't come out until trial, but the fact remains that HE is still missing. We have those responsible behind bars, and I believe LE has the evidence it needs for a conviction. I feel the most important thing at this point is locating HE.

Since the HCPD has charged them both with identical charges, I think they feel like they believe they can get a conviction for both in a court of law.

I think in this particular case, there was a leader, and a follower. Why the DP wasn't put on the table to begin with blows my mind. First of all, if this doesn't qualify as a DP case in the state of SC, then what would?

Second of all, that would be my bargaining chip as the solicitor. If I were the solicitor, my conversation would be very basic, simple, yet very stern, and to the point.

I would tell them both the same thing :

If you tell me where to find HE, maybe we can cut you a deal.

Don't tell us, and if we have to find her on our own, or god forbid, we don't find her, we *will* kill you back.

But, I am obviously not LE, and I honestly feel like they have a good reason for approaching it the way they are.

I just want HE home...

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

PS - Sorry for the long post that jumped from subject to subject. Because of the amount of hours I am currently working, I really only get a little bit of time to read and catch up on posts. And I have even a smaller amount of time to reply. I wanted to get all that in there.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 Running Android 4.4.2 via Tapatalk Pro 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member