SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something and I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet. TM claimed that people were stalking her house, vandalizing, etc., but it had been said that LE had been keeping an eye on the M's for a while. Neighbors also said the police being there wasn't a new thing. What I'm asking is if LE had been physically watching their house and their moves, not just tracking or anything, wouldn't they have seen whoever was supposedly messing with the M's house? Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good point. I happened to overhear a conversation between some guys at a restaurant on Saturday night. I heard one of them saying he didn't know Heather, or the Ms, but that he was freaked out when he found out that the Ms lived around the corner from his house. He said that he had been wondering why he kept seeing a cop parked down the road at all hours of the day and night.

I just thought of something and I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet. TM claimed that people were stalking her house, vandalizing, etc., but it had been said that LE had been keeping an eye on the M's for a while. Neighbors also said the police being there wasn't a new thing. What I'm asking is if LE had been physically watching their house and their moves, not just tracking or anything, wouldn't they have seen whoever was supposedly messing with the M's house? Does that make sense?

It was my impression that the stalking and vandalism (around their home) came earlier in the case. Before the PR was out (and probably before LE was staked outside their home), but maybe I've goofed something. Of course we have the shots fired and gun pointing incidents that happened away from the home in February.

I just realized I'm going to be in the car rider line at 2 pm when the hearing is.

Does anyone know if there will be a live feed?

I don't know if there's going to be a live feed but I found that twitter was a great way to get timely updates for the last bond hearing. I don't have a twitter account but you can text "follow (insert name)" to 40404 and you'll receive their tweets as texts. I followed @StephRobusto, @heatherbiance and @brooke_holden from local news stations.

If one of the Moorer's is bonded out today, thinking possibly Tammy because of the children, would she be able to visit SM during visitation for inmates? Just curious about the rules on that.

There's a part of me that hopes TM does get bonded but not SM...but only if it leads to driving a wedge between the 2 and him spilling the beans.

I don't know if there's going to be a live feed but I found that twitter was a great way to get timely updates for the last bond hearing. I don't have a twitter account but you can text "follow (insert name)" to 40404 and you'll receive their tweets as texts. I followed @StephRobusto, @heatherbiance and @brooke_holden from local news stations.

If you were the user posting twitter updates during the last hearing, Thankyou!
Not that I'm hinting you do it again...:blushing:

I know that the FHEFB page is a no-no. But I wanted to say to any on here planning on going to court house that people are not allowed to wear any support t-shirts inside the courtroom. Please don't scold me:(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If one of the Moorer's is bonded out today, thinking possibly Tammy because of the children, would she be able to visit SM during visitation for inmates? Just curious about the rules on that.

I'm wondering what would happen with that due to DSS being involved. You'd think that they wouldn't want these "parents" around their kids. But you know how that goes. Not sure about visits to SM but probably?

There's a part of me that hopes TM does get bonded but not SM...but only if it leads to driving a wedge between the 2 and him spilling the beans.

I don't think SM will be let out, the family will make sure that if anyone will be released it will be her. Now that I think about it, what if SM is out and she's not? Imagine that! TM would be furious and worried to death about what SM is up too.

I'm sorry but that wasn't me...I'm too tech challenged for that :notgood:

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 1m

Crowd lining up already for hearing. Supporters told to turn shirts inside out and take off pins. #heatherelvis

http://ow.ly/i/4Vzat

No, they don't allow co-defendants to visit each other. Or those with pending felonies.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Just jumping off your post, but here is the link I use to get all twitter updates connected to Heather. HTH

https://twitter.com/search?q=#HeatherElvis‬&src=typd&f=realtime

Mods, I think this link is okay because the majority of those tweeting are MSM reporters, if not please remove.

Already some pics of people lining up to get into the hearing.

Also they are telling Heather supporters to turn their shirts inside out and remove buttons and pins.:banghead:

ETA: You all beat me to it :) !

Bond hearing in 2 hours and now a body washes up on a nearby barrier island. My stomach's in knots. How must the Elvis family feel...ugh.

What more can you tell about the body that washed ashore?...I haven't heard anything about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972