SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@myhorrynews
Sidney's attny: "case is an extremely circumstancial case at best. incredible speculation and rumor."
1:15pm - 17 Mar 14

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 1m
Sidney's attny: "case is an extremely circumstancial case at best. incredible speculation and rumor."

Why did they not allow cellphones or video?

I've never seen a court room where it was allowed. Other than live stream video. Usually only media folks are allowed to tweet, etc....

omg I could easily have an early drink.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Considering that the IE charges are due to SM saying they happened, he could be right.

I hope MyHorryNews doesn't get in trouble for tweeting during the hearing :\

Everyone else is silent.

does the judge consider bond on each charge or the charges combined? like how tm bonded out but then was held...?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I've never seen a court room where it was allowed. Other than live stream video. Usually only media folks are allowed to tweet, etc....

Sorry, that is what I meant. The only media I can find posting is MyHorryNews via Twitter.

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 8s
Tammy Moorer's attorney says she has no prior criminal record...not even a traffic ticket. #HeatherElvis
Details

@myhorrynews
Tammy Moorer's attorney says she has no prior criminal record...not even a traffic ticket. #HeatherElvis
1:19pm - 17 Mar 14

I don't see the DA charging First Degree murder based on rumor and speculation.

JMO

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 34s

Considering that the IE charges are due to SM saying they happened, he could be right.

Did it say they only know because he said so? Maybe the atty was just saying something like when questioned he said blah blah blah like he was forthcoming, maybe LE already knew. Just a thought. I don't think we have context for this statement.

I am glad we are getting tweets, but if its not allowed, then the court will surely find out about it...what if they ban media for future hearings? Or pass more restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member