Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 34s

Tammy Moorer's attorney says she has no prior criminal record...not even a traffic ticket. #HeatherElvis

Tammy is such a standup citizen ~ one the whole community is so proud of!

Courtroom is closed. Anyone inside can't return if they exit the room. #heatherelvis
1:07pm - 17 Mar 14

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 5s
Tammy's attorney says she has a strong faith in the court system and is ready to face the charges and build her case. #HeatherElvis
Expand

Maybe the court allowed one media to tweet, but no photos.

wonder if myhorrynews is going to get in trouble for live tweeting from the courtroom ~

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews now
State's turn for presentation
Expand

@myhorrynews
Tammy's attorney says she has a strong faith in the court system and is ready to face the charges and build her case. #HeatherElvis
1:21pm - 17 Mar 14

Maybe only reporters are allowed to tweet?

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 8s
Tammy Moorer's attorney says she has no prior criminal record...not even a traffic ticket. #HeatherElvis
Details

Ugh. I really hope neither one gets out on bail. People can have a clean record and suddenly snap. To me, a clean prior record means nothing when you're talking about murder charges! IMO of course.

I hope MyHorryNews doesn't get in trouble for tweeting during the hearing :\

Everyone else is silent.

Hopefully they are tweeting via laptop and not breaking any rules of courtroom decorum! #FingersCrossed

#FindHeather
#JusticeForHeather

"but but but.. your honour, it was said all phones are to be turned off, nobody said to turn off your iPads and don't tweet"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member