SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that SM was referring to TM acting crazy and needing to sober up.

I don't think he was talking about Heather.

Actually, he said to T that he made a "horrible choice choosing someone who was effed up".

I thought he said crazy, but he used the f word.

Thanks to Hoppy's photos, we know where the financial discrepancies probably came from! Also TM's sly winking comment about SM being a great cook!

explain the cook? I missed that....trying to get my wee one to bed, I'll go look later..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have to say in Hoppy's photo's there were several M "supporters" hiding, I didn't see any Elvis supporters doing that. Makes one go...hmmmm. If you're a true supporter do you hide that?

Okay, help me wrap my brain around this. We keep saying that whomever was in the M's vehicle, was at PTL for 6 minutes. How can that be?

So, at 3:39, they weren't actually AT PTL yet and at 3:45 (6 minutes later), they were already 1.2 miles away from the landing, right? So, if I understand this correctly, 6 minutes lapsed, between the time they were seen coming and going on that SAME camera. With it being 1.2 miles from the landing, I would think that you could shave 3 minutes off right there, meaning they were at PTL for, more like, 3 minutes. Am I going crazy from information overload or were they only at the landing for approximately 3 minuets? And just what the heck could you actually accomplish in such a short time? I mean, that's 180 seconds.

Math is hard. My head hurts.
Get a stop watch , click start at the moment you imagine shooting a gun. Seconds......sadly seconds.

Actually, he said to T that he made a "horrible choice choosing someone who was effed up".

Where are you seeing this? I see the text Hoppy attached but do not see that quote.

Wait, who as this about? Are these texts available?

Ah. I have a photo of that text:

"Sidney to Tammy: I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was f*cked up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better......way better."

I have to say in Hoppy's photo's there were several M "supporters" hiding, I didn't see any Elvis supporters doing that. Makes one go...hmmmm. If you're a true supporter do you hide that?

Why quotes around supporters? I don't blame them if they are worried about retaliation.

Is it just me...or did everything we learned today make y'all physically sick...? I just. Both TM and SM make me sick. All I can think about was poor Heather...showing up at PTL...I just hope it was quick. I really hope she didn't suffer. I am sure that she probably did...just hoping it was over with very quickly.

I am so afraid these two will get off somehow. Please don't let that happen. They may never find what is left of Heather. Please don't let another injustice happen. She has already lost her life.

The texts from Tammy to Heather are from Nov 1st and (I believe) Nov 5 or 6. It's been said Tammy found out about their relationship on Halloween, so this was allegedly in response to that.

So the state was using the texts from 11/1 today? I thought they were from that night, while SM was on phone with Heather...

IF I chose to go in support of my family member, I would most certainly cover my face. I wouldn't be hiding my support, but that doesn't mean I am choosing to have my picture all over the websites. People then figure out who you are and can harass you.

Ah. I have a photo of that text:

"Sidney to Tammy: I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was f*cked up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better......way better."

Thanks. I didn't see that photo of those texts.

Am still confused...were the texts to Heather with the threats on the night she was murdered? Or November 1st?? What happened on November 1st? iMO, much more damaging if they were the night of the murder, as I thought.

They were from November. Keep in mind this was only a bond hearing. Not a trial. I'm sure the prosecution only gave enough info to make sure there was no bond. They didn't need to divulge texts from the night she was murdered. YET! :twocents:

In court Monday, the prosecutor introduced at least two messages from November:

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way.. that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

Nov. 3, 2013
To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

I think that A. He only owned Disney ties and had nothing else to choose from and B. Attorneys try to make their clients look as "innocent" as possible, and this was a great way to do it. (In their minds)

Well, the black mini dress does not make her look innocent. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member