SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I chose to go in support of my family member, I would most certainly cover my face. I wouldn't be hiding my support, but that doesn't mean I am choosing to have my picture all over the websites. People then figure out who you are and can harass you.

You didn't see any of the Elvis supporters doing that. They've certainly been harassed and threatened.

Thanks. I didn't see that photo of those texts.

The only photo I uploaded that has that particular one on it is one of the photos showing the M's financials. You can catch it at the top of the screen right above the financials.

I wish people would stop thinking that everyone who thinks the Moorers could be innocent, or is not 100% convinced of their guilt, or that there is enough to get a conviction, is related to them, knows them personally, or is hired by the defense.

I hope it is true!

There are a few business's with surveillance on the way from their house to the landing. I can think of 3 off the top of my head right now. I went and took pictures of the gated drive where "pixie dust" business is ran from bc it was the closest to the landing. Very close. I'm thankful for the video no matter where it came from!!!!
Great job HCPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we know about the timeline is approximately when Heather arrived at PTL and the time one of the vehicles was spotted coming & going. There could have been another vehicle already at PTL when Heather got there for all we know or one that arrived after the F150 did... and that info wasn't mentioned because the vehicle isn't registered in the Ms name and not relevant to the bond hearing. I think what someone else previously mentioned is spot on. the state was just trying to show there was a good reason to arrest and hold the Ms. The texts showed motive, the calls show that they lured her to PTL, and the video footage ties at least one of the Ms to Heather's last known location. They only needed to discuss enough information to justify the murder charges, and in doing so, ensure the Ms stay where they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the prosecutors showed them today and hoppy gave us the photos.

SStarr.... this was said? Actually, he said to T that he made a "horrible choice choosing someone who was effed up".

Please excuse my anal retentiveness. This is a very important fact to me

Ah. I have a photo of that text:

"Sidney to Tammy: I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was f*cked up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better......way better."

Today has been a long day with a lot of info...or so I thought until I got on WS tonight and started following your posts and photos...WOW!!!

How is it that the MSM didn't touch on any of these screenshots of the texts and other things that you shared tonight?

And what in the world were you talking about earlier with Tammy handcuffing Sidney to the bed at night and so forth? that blows my mind!!!

Your photos from today were awesome...do you work for a news outlet and why is our local press not touching any of these details that you gave us tonight?

Sorry for the ramble, but I am still processing what you have shared...

explain the cook? I missed that....trying to get my wee one to bed, I'll go look later..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The financial discrepancies...On the loan applications they put a high amount of income, but when they filed their taxes, they put very low income stating their occupations as waitress/cook. Hoppy took photos of the screen presentation in the courtroom today.
In the parking lot thread we were discussing TM's list of reasons she was grateful for SM, and one was that he is a great cook. She put a winking emoticon beside it.

I think his tie is a sign to her, telling her without telling her he isn't talking and hasn't turned on her. Just my opinion. Disney seemed to be "their" thing.

I think it was probably the only type of tie he owned as well as his personal preference and his lawyer wanting us to think that murderers don't wear Mickey Mouse ties to court. He told his lawyer that TM was texting Heather....if I were TM,I wouldn't be thinking that he wasn't talking. JMO

I haven't seen any of that.

You didn't see police reports from the searchers saying they were harassed and threatened by the family of TM? The pics of TM's family members shooting the bird to the media?

The financial discrepancies...On the loan applications they put a high amount of income, but when they filed their taxes, they put very low income stating their occupations as waitress/cook.

Maybe not lying on loan apps but on federal taxes. They claim low amounts like that with dependents, they get more $$$ through earned income at tax time. Ugh, either way liars.

Really? Why go if you're worried about retaliation? Stay home and then you don't have to hide, jmo.

Why should they not support their family members or friends if they choose to? I don't see why it's a big deal if they choose to be there. "Stay home"?

You didn't see any of the Elvis supporters doing that. They've certainly been harassed and threatened.

Many of them have been interviewed by the media, by the choice, have been in front of the camera, by their choice. Showing support for a family member or friend, doesn't mean you also have to or want to have your picture in the media.

Is it just me...or did everything we learned today make y'all physically sick...? I just. Both TM and SM make me sick. All I can think about was poor Heather...showing up at PTL...I just hope it was quick. I really hope she didn't suffer. I am sure that she probably did...just hoping it was over with very quickly.

I am so afraid these two will get off somehow. Please don't let that happen. They may never find what is left of Heather. Please don't let another injustice happen. She has already lost her life.

With the rainy weather here, the pressure is making my head throb. Today only made it worse. All I can do is type with one hand and hold my head with the other! :puke:

Get a stop watch , click start at the moment you imagine shooting a gun. Seconds......sadly seconds.

This is confusing me too...I know it's possible to shoot someone in seconds, but then there's the issue of the body and any evidence at the scene. If they shot her at PTL wouldn't there have been something at the boat landing that would have been found by LE immediately upon finding her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_