SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 15h
Terry tells judge he worries for his youngest daughter's safety, asks judge not to release Moorers on bond. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

That sure does not look like the Tammy we saw in the mug shot. If that's not an old photo, I want to know what kind of makeup she uses.

She wanted to look 'purty' for the cameras. She obviously lived her life online and now her evil actions have been captured on camera. Karma's a ****h!

@marshall_staton
Terry spoke for 2-3 minutes couldn't really hear what he was saying pic.twitter.com/yJTlFwOSFC

@marshall_staton
Sidney's attorney talking again, making reference to threats made against moorer family including children. pic.twitter.com/lBRtcmvZQV

Transcription from twitter pic:

Marshall_Staton
11/1/2013
To Heather: someone’s about to get their *advertiser censored* beat down … your ***** is about to take his last breath … you can tell me who you are right now or I will find out another way…that way won’t have a good turn out for you … I’m giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person … only one.
To Heather: I’ve been having Sidney followed since January 2012, it’s best you call me back and speak to me yourself. Hey sweetie you ready to meet the MRS?
Heather responds: I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.

11/5/2013
To Heather: By the way dad no longer owns a phone

From Heather:

3:35 am phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather. Call is 4.35 minutes

BBM This text troubles me...

No way a judge is going to let them out. Think of the danger to all the future witnesses in the case! They just need to plead guilty, tell where Heather is and be sentenced. It' done. No wonder her atty said she need to "build her case", never did say she didn't do it.

"To Heather: Btw, Dad (?) no longer has his phone. "
So, does that mean TM took his phone away from SM, and that might be why he called from phone booth?

Why does she refer to SM as "Dad"? Weird!

That's exactly how it went down isn't it... set up and ambushed... and honestly IMO it seems like she didn't want to be involved with S anymore that night. She was out having a good time and moving on with life then she got the pay phone call... I doubt she even wanted to go to the landing and that's why she was so upset over his call... she seemed to be tired of the whole thing and backing off from the text to TM.. I bet she just showed up at the landing that night because SM put on one hell of a show on the phone and manipulated her into worrying enough about him to see him in person... oh my goodness that poor sweet little girl.

I hope I didn't say anything wrong.

Terry Elvis asking judge not to give bond. he still has another daughter and feels for her safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member