SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

so this is how it's all going to go down. basically the car then drove itself to PTL.i hear now, that cars can basically do that - drive themselves, so that will be another excuse.

I dont think its that far fetched of a defense. The attorney is saying it was Tammy who drove to PTL. The camera likely just showed the car, not the two of them in it.

That attorney is going to have to do way better than that considering he called Heather crazy in the text to AC
Was this in Hoppys photos? I havent viewed them yet. Would you mind telling us more text that wasnt tweeted during the hearing? If its too much, I can just wait for Hoppys album.

Moorer Bond Hearing

For some reason - 2 photos didn't upload - not sure which 2 they were. Ugh!

:tyou: :gthanks:

Any idea why the judge wouldn't allow live stream? Makes no sense to me that the media could take photos, videos, etc.... Then why not just live stream the whole damn thing. :banghead: It's not like any of this is a secret.

Hoppy please tell us about the attorney and wgat he said about the 6 months deal and what it entailed please. Was this in the beginning? What were peoples' reactions to anything that was extraordinary? Gasps? Did the Ms cry? What is your impression of Chief Saundra? Do the Ms aattorneys seem to be grabbing at straws iyo? Most significant information revealed iyo?

The most significant to me would be (if sm's attorney said tm had him handcuffed at night ect) the 6mths agreement. This shows me that sm is going to blame her and that he is the abused husband. And... well I gotta tell ya.. as a juror I might believe that.

There were no gasps or anything during the whole thing. Not by anyone.

If you mean did SM or TM cry --- NO.

I'm impressed with Chief Saundra - I think highly of her.

The M's attorneys? hrm. I think SM's attorney truly thinks he is innocent. Seriously so. Like SM is absolutely clueless about what really happened to Heather. TM's attorney grasping at straws - maybe - but overly confident - so hard to tell.

There were no gasps or anything during the whole thing. Not by anyone.

If you mean did SM or TM cry --- NO.

I'm impressed with Chief Saundra - I think highly of her.

The M's attorneys? hrm. I think SM's attorney truly thinks he is innocent. Seriously so. Like SM is absolutely clueless about what really happened to Heather. TM's attorney grasping at straws - maybe - but overly confident - so hard to tell.

We all better hope that they don't get some prominent defense team who wants the publicity.

I certainly hope SM soon realizes that there will be no Disney ending to the nightmare he helped script. Returning Heather to her family would be the last gasp of contribution he could make to anyone in his remaining wretched existence. With nothing more to lose and nothing left to gain he's gotta do it.

That attorney is going to have to do way better than that considering he called Heather crazy in the text to AC

i thought the text from sm to ac was telling ac that tm was hitting the bottle and that he okay...clean-up here - screwed her over...also he was looking for his family...JMO

Was this in Hoppys photos? I havent viewed them yet. Would you mind telling us more text that wasnt tweeted during the hearing? If its too much, I can just wait for Hoppys album.

Said that Heather was crazy and that TM is a drunk and that is all I can remember right now.

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

SM is not going to fare very well in prison, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy