SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am LOLing that anyone actually believes the M's story that TM had SM handcuffed to the bed for months at a time, at night.

Have any of you considered this may just be another story or fantasy perpetuated by TM to make it sound like she's the boss with total control?

Handcuffing SM to the bed sounds like something out of the novel 50 Shades of Grey.

"I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore". Heather Elvis

Heather's stating the above was the single most thing that came out in court today, that stuck out to me. I thought how her family felt seeing that. The statement spoke to her moving out of this phase and moving forward in her life. It was so sad to me. I hope Heather will be brought home to her family very soon.

I am LOLing that anyone actually believes the M's story that TM had SM handcuffed to the bed for months at a time, at night.

Have any of you considered this may just be another story or fantasy perpetuated by TM to make it sound like she's the boss with total control?

Well I don't think it is really that unbelievable considering the control freak tm appears to be. She certainly seems to be totally domineering.

JMO, TM has to be so in control that I think she would want to know where she was if that was the case. I think that TM and SM know exactly where she is.

That's why I keep looking at the huge marshy area to the north of the M house. Their house faces that direction and it's possible TM wanted her where she could "keep an eye an her."

There are way too many threads for me to attempt to dig for it, but there has been discussion here in the past of what I remember being more than one disturbance call to a location in the same hours as the disappearance in an area nearby. Some thought it could have been gunshots? Does anyone remember that who can link back to it?

If you mean the 3:47am disturbance call on Atalaya Place, the security videos have the M truck driving down Mill Pond Road at 3:46am. Don't see how it could relate as it's too far from where things were happening. And there was some kind of shooting in the Socastee area as well -- it was the same night, wasn't it? -- but it doesn't seem to be related either.

So despite LE showing no physical evidence, no evidence from the crime scene, you think they would get a guilty verdict? Or you think they have a lot more evidence that they haven't told us about, and in addition to what we know, there's no way they are getting off?

I definitely do not believe LE laid every card on the table today. Just enough to accomplish denial of bond. They'll hold onto everything else until the case goes to trial.

There are way too many threads for me to attempt to dig for it, but there has been discussion here in the past of what I remember being more than one disturbance call to a location in the same hours as the disappearance in an area nearby. Some thought it could have been gunshots? Does anyone remember that who can link back to it?

*raises hand*

That was a suspicious person/vehicle at Atalaya Place. There were no gunshots reported.

JMO They got the murder warrants signed and went ahead with the murder charges not having found Heather, I think that LE has enough to prove murder, its just going to be a lengthy process. I have faith in the HCPD and the other LE agencies working with them.

I do too, but if they divulge where her body is, it's admission of guilt and zero chance for acquittal. They know what evidence there is as they committed the crime, but they aren't sure how much of it LE knows or has found, so I suppose they figure their chances are better keeping quiet. Sadly, I also think TM doesn't mind causing the Elvis family more grief and pain by their continued silence.

And handcuffs...Mommy and Daddy are playing cops and robbers???

:floorlaugh: lolol I'm sorry, this is a serious subject but handcuffed to the bed is sick and a little funny.

Whatever the case as far as who did what at whose instigation...I am not at all sure that either will ever confess and tell where Heather can be found. JMO

Thanks OkieGranny and paris_paris - that was the incident I was trying to remember, and now that we know the exact timeline I suppose it isn't related.

I definitely do not believe LE laid every card on the table today. Just enough to accomplish denial of bond. They'll hold onto everything else until the case goes to trial.

We know they don't put all their cards on the table and there is no reason for the state to ever provide all of the details before they have to, and that only happens at trial. Before then they only disclose as much as they have to to make the proof of what they're trying to get. At this hearing it was about bail, so they only offered the minimum amount of evidence to allow a judge to rule no bail.

the preliminary hearing will be on March 28. the prosecutors will have to lay out why they think they arrested the right people. the judge will rule on it and either dismiss the charges or bound them over for trial.
the Grand Jury was not used to get the indictments so there will be a prelim.

My thoughts ... Totally planned!! Why? Who knows!! A psycho who keeps journals and such is hard to understand. Men are ... Men. Maybe she found an old message or picture from Heather and it fired her up. Maybe someone mentioned seeing Heather, and she was so jealous that it set her off. Probably, Sidney is the only person who knows other than Tammy.
Sidney calls and whimpers and manipulates Heather from payphone. She calls her bff and struggles with this all ... SM leaving wife. She agrees to meet him at PTL to talk. I think she sees his truck and gets in, with only SM visible. She gets in with purse, phone, keys, and is talking when TM attacks from back. SM speeds off while TM is strangling, hitting, suffocating, .... TM is way bigger and has advantage at this point.
I think someone else helped dispose and/ or come up with alibis (including phone, purse, etc).
I think Heather is close to PTL and Moorers' house ...
What about septic tanks? Do dogs detect on these if a body were in it? Sorry if stupid question ...
I thing the Georgetown "shooting" was verified by others in car, but I don't doubt The MRS. Herself set it up and possibly TGIF incident. She is clearly warped!
All just my thoughts on all I've read ... Praying that Heather is found soon!!

This is, IMO (& apparently yours as well) what happened that night.

the arrest warrants specify that she was murdered at PTL. LE said it---it is not the interpretation of the police reports by the reporters. critical thinking is a good thing.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/link/683926...dney-moorer?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

Thanks, you saved me from trawling through the media links...

I just can't understand how they came to this conclusion, I guess. Even small amounts of blood found later would not show this to be the locale, especially if the times given us today are accurate. It is hard to believe that enough evidence to show PTL as the locale would not have been found early on. And again, they don't really need to name a place if they can prove she is gone.

I am convinced that Heather is deceased, simply based on her lack of presence since that night and still three months later. If shown a series of texts, showing motive, accompanied with physical evidence that the Moorers and Heather were in physical contact, for example, I think I would be able to find them guilty.

JMO

I was watching this 20/20 episode where people hire hitmen to take out their spouse or in one case it was their boyfriends girlfriend. They didn't know they were hiring undercover ATF agents. I was thinking of two things. In all of the cases the price is $5,000 up front and $5,000 when finished. Not sure where to go with it because they still had the money.... The other thing was one of the ATFs suggested putting the body in a metal tub, filling it with cement and dumping it in the water, so it will sink. It made me think of that. I know they checked PTL, but they went to FL, so they could have done that anywhere.

the arrest warrants specify that she was murdered at PTL. LE said it---it is not the interpretation of the police reports by the reporters. critical thinking is a good thing.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/link/683926...dney-moorer?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

That's true, however keep in mind LE is making their best guess at that point of the writing of the arrest warrant in light of what they believe at that time. They may come to find out she was actually murdered somewhere else -- maybe close by, maybe somewhere else; that won't change the case or enable the release of the M's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003