SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously I'm incorrect and a majority of people are up at 3:30 AM or 4am. Personal anecdotes provide the proof.

Plenty are ... Especially in big cities. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean it's not true. The little bit of evidence released supports that Heather did in deed venture out, willingly. No need to argue ... I was simply stating the fact that I know plenty of people, besides myself, who are nightowls. That's all. :)

Well obviously I'm incorrect and a majority of people are up at 3:30 AM or 4am. Personal anecdotes provide the proof.

Maybe not a majority but a lot if people in the service industry like Heather was do not go to bed until the early morning hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the business near the M 's home had cameras that
caught them leaving their home on the day HE was killed? Tia

Okgrannie posted a big green arial map (which is awesome) in the previous thread. It had mile markers indicated by dots ect. It also told of nearby businesses at the markers in question.

The call was only about four minutes, wasn't it? If so, he convinced her pretty quickly.

This is what I find interesting. The conversation with the roommate was brief. The contact with SM was brief. She spent more time on her own in her condo than she did talking with the person she was meeting, after being upset that he came back into her life.

I also wonder about the timeline on the relationship. They were involved from June to October, but the roommate had said they had not been in touch since the month before her disappearance. So we don't really know what was going on between SM and Heather in regard to contacts.

And now, the date was not only confused about when he took her home, he doesn't remember/know that someone called her at 1:35 and they spoke for nearly 5 minutes? (I'm not calling the date's remarks into question) Or have they moved the timeline of the date drop off again?

Heather tried to reach SM at the pay phone several times after the initial call? Then she tried his phone?

I realize we don't have all the details, including what are supposedly social media PM's, but this timeline has always been really odd, and it's even stranger with the speed of light murder at PTL. Which I think may have been a grab and go, not a completed murder.

But who knows.

Questions for the group

If SM gas already talked would TMs attorney even know that?

Is it established as fact that TM texted sext pictures to HE? I thought the IE was from SM confessing to having sex with TM in the car but I don't remember anything established as fact TM sent pics.

Why did TMs attorney ask the prosecution to stop revering to TM and SM as them?

Taking all this into consideration as well as being told they didn't speak to each other at the hearing today, Is there trouble in paradise for the M's?

The lawyers won't want them talked about as "they" as I feel sure they will want to separate them in jurors minds, not have it appear they both are equally guilty. Both sides will want to put it on the other, if they can't show propose alternate suspects, etc...JMO

Questions for the group

If SM gas already talked would TMs attorney even know that?

Is it established as fact that TM texted sext pictures to HE? I thought the IE was from SM confessing to having sex with TM in the car but I don't remember anything established as fact TM sent pics.

Why did TMs attorney ask the prosecution to stop revering to TM and SM as them?

Taking all this into consideration as well as being told they didn't speak to each other at the hearing today, Is there trouble in paradise for the M's?

Good question about if SM talked. Not sure if TMs attorney would know anything about it. Probably not if they are truly keeping things separate from now on.

For the IE,
We can be pretty sure LE got total access to any texts, instant messeges, pictures, etc that Heather received from SM + TM. And we know that LE got a lot of video evidence so there could be more video evidence that we havent heard about yet.

It does seem like the attorneys are keeping the cases separate so the attorney wanted to make sure who the prosecution was talking about and not use the term "them". So the attorney begins to learn what they have to defend against for their particular client.

Yes, I think trouble in paradise is official. And that is good news.

Plenty are ... Especially in big cities. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean it's not true. The little bit of evidence released supports that Heather did in deed venture out, willingly. No need to argue ... I was simply stating the fact that I know plenty of people, besides myself, who are nightowls. That's all. :)

Yes it's true I don't agree the majority of a population is up at 3:30am - 4am. Is Myrtle Beach considered a big city? More importantly, and connected specifically to this case, was it typical for Heather to be awake and out between 3am and 4am on a Wednesday morning? I don't believe anything that happened that fateful morning was typical. She was lured out by something SM said and lured to that boat landing. I still don't understand why, if SM claimed he was leaving or left his wife, he expected H.E. to come to the boat landing. I mean yes, it was a setup for her murder, but he knew just what to say to get her there.

Good question about if SM talked. Not sure if TMs attorney would know anything about it. Probably not if they are truly keeping things separate from now on.

For the IE,
We can be pretty sure LE got total access to any texts, instant messeges, pictures, etc that Heather received from SM + TM. And we know that LE got a lot of video evidence so there could be more video evidence that we havent heard about yet.

It does seem like the attorneys are keeping the cases separate so the attorney wanted to make sure who the prosecution was talking about and not use the term "them". So the attorney begins to learn what they have to defend against for their particular client.

Yes, I think trouble in paradise is official. And that is good news.

if sm ever wanted a divorce he should file now while shes not able to get her handcuffs on him

Yes it's true I don't agree the majority of a population is up at 3:30am - 4am. Is Myrtle Beach considered a big city? More importantly, and connected specifically to this case, was it typical for Heather to be awake and out between 3am and 4am on a Wednesday morning? I don't believe anything that happened that fateful morning was typical.

Bigger city than where I worked ... Yes! Majority, no ... Majority of servers, bar tenders, bouncers, etc... Yes! I do not know Heather, but based on what I know about service industry, probably not far fetched for her. I'm not even sure why it matters honestly. Pretty sure state has proof she was at ptl. And I'm not shocked and not judging.

Yes it's true I don't agree the majority of a population is up at 3:30am - 4am. Is Myrtle Beach considered a big city? More importantly, and connected specifically to this case, was it typical for Heather to be awake and out between 3am and 4am on a Wednesday morning? I don't believe anything that happened that fateful morning was typical. She was lured out by something SM said and lured to that boat landing. I still don't understand why, if SM claimed he was leaving or left his wife, he expected H.E. to come to the boat landing. I mean yes, it was a setup for her murder, but he knew just what to say to get her there.

And just saw end of post and I agree!!! He knew how to get her to PTL!! He's just as big a part as Tammy, in my opinion.

This is what I find interesting. The conversation with the roommate was brief. The contact with SM was brief. She spent more time on her own in her condo than she did talking with the person she was meeting, after being upset that he came back into her life.

I also wonder about the timeline on the relationship. They were involved from June to October, but the roommate had said they had not been in touch since the month before her disappearance. So we don't really know what was going on between SM and Heather in regard to contacts.

And now, the date was not only confused about when he took her home, he doesn't remember/know that someone called her at 1:35 and they spoke for nearly 5 minutes? (I'm not calling the date's remarks into question) Or have they moved the timeline of the date drop off again?

Heather tried to reach SM at the pay phone several times after the initial call? Then she tried his phone?

I realize we don't have all the details, including what are supposedly social media PM's, but this timeline has always been really odd, and it's even stranger with the speed of light murder at PTL. Which I think may have been a grab and go, not a completed murder.

But who knows.

For the bolded part, I am willing to bet that the reason the call was so short is SM controlled the calls. He purposely did not want to keep her on the phone and just needed to accomplish his mission so he probably gave her some line of "I gotta go" to end the call quickly. I am pretty sure the call would have been much longer if SM wasnt controlling that phone call.

All he had to do was make everything seem very urgent, act very upset like with crying and everything and tell her to meet him at landing and he will tell her all about it and then tell her he has got to go.

Remember when she tried to even call him back at the landing while she waited and they did not even answer then. SM controlled the whole setup.

Bigger city than where I worked ... Yes! Majority, no ... Majority of servers, bar tenders, bouncers, etc... Yes! I do not know Heather, but based on what I know about service industry, probably not far fetched for her. I'm not even sure why it matters honestly. Pretty sure state has proof she was at ptl. And I'm not shocked and not judging.

The nightlife here is what brings a lot of the college students in our area, not just the schools, I was trying to count out loud and name bars and I've run out of fingers and toes. I could see frirnds that work until 1,2 or 3am heading out fir breakfast and hanging out before heading home. Not necessarily due to the hostess job but due to her personal sleeping schedule.

Okgrannie posted a big green arial map (which is awesome) in the previous thread. It had mile markers indicated by dots ect. It also told of nearby businesses at the markers in question.

Here it is! The two security cameras indicated by the green markers are almost exactly a mile apart, just as LE stated. There's a recycling business on the west side of Mill Pond Road at the "1.2 miles from PTL" marker and an automotive business on the east side.

picture.php

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/bond-hearing-for-horry-county-couple-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

It felt like the state is really after TM. SM today appeared to have a fat lip or pouting. That's a man, I guess..pouting or fat lip? Any other explanations of the Horry pics??

Hoppy's too. Gosh those were the best pictures Hoppy. Thank you!

eta, with the timeline, it makes me think that SM & Heather were meeting and TM showed up and bam or boom. sorry for the visual.

You're right, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why one sentence was taken out of context, which actually had to do with not knowing what Heather felt that night aside from her tearfulness. Somehow it turned into personal anecdotes about how late people stay up.

For the bolded part, I am willing to bet that the reason the call was so short is SM controlled the calls. He purposely did not want to keep her on the phone and just needed to accomplish his mission so he probably gave her some line of "I gotta go" to end the call quickly. I am pretty sure the call would have been much longer if SM wasnt controlling that phone call.

All he had to do was make everything seem very urgent, act very upset like with crying and everything and tell her to meet him at landing and he will tell her all about it and then tell her he has got to go.

Remember when she tried to even call him back at the landing while she waited and they did not even answer then. SM controlled the whole setup.

I guess it could depend upon whether or not SM really did not have a phone of his own, if TM supposedly had taken it. If he didn't, TM surely had it. But why the pay phone at all? Heather must have thought he had a phone, if she tried calling him back. I don't understand why SM would use a pay phone to call her, if he had "permission" from TM to make the call to lure her out.

You're right, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why one sentence was taken out of context from a post I made upthread, which actually had to do with not knowing what Heather felt that night aside from her tearfulness. Somehow it turned into personal anecdotes about how late people stay up.

And I totally apologize if I misunderstood anything .. It happens in writing ... Sorry :)

I guess it could depend upon whether or not SM really did not have a phone of his own, if TM supposedly had taken it. If he didn't, TM surely had it. But why the pay phone at all? Heather must have thought he had a phone, if she tried calling him back. I don't understand why SM would use a pay phone to call her, if he had "permission" from TM to make the call to lure her out.

I found that intriguing too. By that night Heather thought SM still had a phone as she attempted to call it and at one point they did talk. He was home and she was home so it was either a landline on his end or his cell phone.

The pay phone is interesting... a ploy to get Heather to pick up her phone? A method to avoid detection from an investigation that would surely occur afterwards?

TM & SM really were stupid in so many ways. They each left a digital trail that led right to them. Texts, calls, Facebook postings, using their own vehicles and getting caught on video, their idiocy knows no bounds.

Maybe the pay phone so they weren't using SM phone. Maybe her plan was to use the pay phone to keep police from looking at them. Maybe Heather herself gave LE one of the biggest pieces they need by calling SM phone after the payphone calls went unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member