SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with the name Makaroni saying there is a kangaroo with a pay phone actually made me smile while sorting trough these sad details this morning. Not intended but thank you for that smile Makaroni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol probably difficult to be taken seriously with a name like Makaroni ... Especially when talking about kangaroos ... :blushing: :floorlaugh:

Someone with the name Makaroni saying there is a kangaroo with a pay phone actually made me smile while sorting trough these sad details this morning. Not intended but thank you for that smile Makaroni.

Thanks for the giggle.

atallya place is a real place near their home and was also the name of a photo album somewhere of hers..maybe photo bucket?

also, I remember during the Casey A days, don't know if any of you were following that case or remember that case...but I remember she was also big into that show "one tree hill", it was her fav and I recall some of the episodes were almost identical to what was going on in the case or what Casey was lying that was going on..about an kidnapper and the description of the alleged nanny..cant recall all the exacts.but there was something about Casey story and one tree hill,I do recall that.

I have never watched the show in my life so I am clueless..but does anyone know if there is episode similar to TM and THESE current goings on? you almost wonder when these type of people that live in a mindset of fantasy and not reality. there always of coarse is that Hollywood/acting TV flavor to it as well. anyway to find out if maybe TM seen something on an episode of her "addiction" show she screen names herself after,that is similar to this going on with her?

desperately trying to find something we can understand with logic with an illogical thought process TM apparently possesses. even though a good bit more than we had before, was revealed yesterday, but I am certain there is a GREAT deal even more yet that we still don't know that could turn this all on a dime. Computers that were confiscated and what they reveal, documents and journals that were hinted at yesterday, am sure they contain a wealth of info too. I apologize again, I am not very tech savvy and don't know how to do all these links and research..just throwing thoughts and ideas around with the rest of y'all :)
I don't know anything about the show and have never watched it, but TM, SM, and others were extras from time to time on the show.

I feel like when SM talked to Heather at 3:17,he told her to meet him PTL and ALSO told her to call him if she got there first. I think they wanted Heather to get there first and call because they didn't want to leave and be waiting around for her and possibly be seen at PTL. They wanted her to call..then they go and get her as quickly as possible and get out of there. JMO

I think the 3:17am 4.15min call Heather made to Sidney is the reason BOTH Tammy AND Sidney were charged with kidnapping & murder bc after all there was a pass code on Sidney's phone that he could only access through Tammy...therefore they BOTH had to be in on the conversation. Unless Tammy intercepted the call and in turn flipped out on Sidney demanding he talk to her (maybe with her ear to the conversation as well)...maybe? Could Tammy have threatened him to say certain things? Or is that too far fetched? Could Tammy have known that the meeting place was normally PTL? Could the pass code lock have been taken off prior to all of this but maybe Tammy was the one with the phone? If so, how does that explain the fact that Sidney spoke to Heather in that 3:17am call? Or isn't that an actual fact? Or waitasec...does Sidney only have one single cellphone, considering the fact that he is a business owner and would need a phone to use for business?

But as Clu mentioned, and I agree, that proves she was there, but not murdered. I don't understand the comment, she was murdered there, unless it was taken out of context. I feel like it was a direct quote from LE.

I have always felt they got her in the car and drove off with her. Saying she was murdered there means physical evidence would prove that. I get concerned because what I hear now out of LE confuses me and isn't solid and there is no body. Being honest, I would have a very hard time convicting without a body because that doubt would always be there and also if the person did it. So, I would not be a good jury member for a no body case. I asked five other people and they all said the same thing. I would look at the evidence, but there are some things I don't know if I could get ever. Now granted, I don't know all the evidence. They may have tons of her blood in their truck and a video of them on camera. But, without a body, it would need to be black and white, solid, FOR ME. That may be wrong...but that's how my brain works and I couldn't convict someone unless I was certain. Especially with the death penalty! Good god.

I could convict without a body. However, there would have to be more evidence than what has been presented thus far.

I have to agree with the defense attorney on the following...

During that wait, both attorneys are hoping people remember to separate fact from social media fiction.

"We've all seen throughout history a mob mentality where everybody just jumps on the same bandwagon only to find out later, that the majority of what you were relying on or listening to, was not even true," Truslow said.

"I'd just urge people not to reach a conclusion, to let the system work. If they're interested in it, watch it and observe it, but not to assume that someone's guilty simply because they've been arrested and charged," McCollum said.

But, my question is, did they say exactly what payphone was used in court? Did they say that TM was with him at the phone and she was sexting with her bF at the time? I don't remember Hoppy stating those things on WS or reading these things in MSM. Not saying they were not said, I just don't remember them being said here.

If SM allowed his wife to dictate his life to the point, he slept handcuffed to his bed....and he wasn't allowed to use his cell phone....he has severe emotional issues. Is this an abusive relationship...one where the wife abused her husband and he stayed? I can't get my mind wrapped around their relationship.

Finding out about the handcuffed to the bed for 6 months makes is even more bizarre. She really did wear the pants in the family and he was whipped. There is part of me that wonders why he didn't just leave her, part of me wonders why she even wanted him anymore, and then part of me remembers all the women in abusive relationships that don't leave. I guess the same thing applies to men as they do women.

She seems to have had total control over him, which is why I still marvel over him having the gonads to have an affair on her. He had to know this was not going to turn out well. This friend of mine use to say SDNC. Stiff d***, no conscience. Sorry if I've violated rules with that or if I offend anyone. It certainly does pertain to this case though.

I can speak from experience with my sister (who is married to the male version of TM-FTR I hate that guy) that it's just not that easy for them. Yes, all of us on the outside looking in wonder why not leave? You deserve better, why take that kind of treatment? The only way I can describe it is that the weaker of the 2 in the relationship doesn't realize in their mind there is any other option. They literally don't have the mindset or willpower to just leave like "outsiders" think they should. My sister has moments of clarity where she will do something "stupid" like flirt with someone or "defy" him by wearing something he doesn't like to which she pays for her "stupidity" with whatever shaming or punishment he chooses. He has tied her to a tree and put a gun in her mouth after beating her to the point of being black and blue. He picks out her clothes and constantly belittles her while making sure she knows how "lucky" she is to have such a good thing. She stayed with him while he was in jail for 6 years (this would have been a great time to leave IMO) but no, she stayed with him. I pity SM b/c he reminds me of my sister. I know that he is involved in a murder but I also know how much control people like TM have over ppl like SM. He could be a cold blooded killer who is the actual ring leader but IMO I see him as a victim of TM and her psychotic ways. He did and probably does do whatever she makes him do with brief moments of clarity (the affair with HE) along the way.

I am sad that sweet innocent Heather had to cross paths with them and this is the fate she received. I know we all wish we could rewind the clock and warn her. RIP Heather, lead us to your body!

I've followed cases through the years in which perps were found guilty when circumstantial evidence was presented. In this case I feel LE has substantial evidence or they wouldn't have made arrests for murder.

:seeya:

Yes, I think most cases are circumstantial. I meant, in response to the remark about DNA, that physical evidence could be anything from by itself insignificant, to blatantly damning. LE has said what it found at the property, which includes DNA, is not in itself that significant. It's the bigger circumstantial picture.

Re Sidney running in a Disney marathon... Does anyone know if he actually ran in prior races at Disney (they host them all year long) or was this his first one? I'm asking bc if it was his first race then is it possible Heather's body was ditched on the way there and maybe the race was just used as an alibi to be away from SC. I wonder if Disney archives past results online that allows a person's name to be searched for results.

Told you it would be in MSM soon enough. :)

Now I am REALLY going to bed!!! LOL

Hoppy... I want to give you a big THANK YOU for providing us with sooooo much information... And sooooo many fantastic pics!

:gthanks:

I wish they wouldn't bring them to court together. SM strikes me as someone who could be broken down with some pressure from LE. TM does not.
But, first he needs some time to mentally separate from TM and start worrying about saving his own neck. She definitely seemed to cast a cold, heavy blanket over him in court yesterday.

Does anyone have the date of the text from SM to TM saying sorry for my choice blah blah blah--not sorry I cheated but sorry for my choice in who I picked to cheat with. (Paraphrased)

It was 2/2/14.

Attachments

• Sidney.jpg
    Sidney.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 92
I've heard people say get sober from drugs. That's why I'm curious if anyone has looked into that.

I agree with you... Regarding the term "getting sober" can be referred to drugs as well as alcohol...

JMO

I don't know anything about the show and have never watched it, but TM, SM, and others were extras from time to time on the show.

Atalaya is a well-known place within Huntington Beach State Park in Murrells Inlet, which is about 20 minutes south of where the Moorers lived. It is a Moorish castle brought over in the early 20th century from Spain to the site, which at the time was owned by wealthy industrialist Archer Huntington and his well-known wife, sculptress Anna Hyatt Huntington. Atalaya is empty now, but visitors to the state park can walk through it. People often have weddings in its courtyard.

I can't fully view the photos on my iPad. The iPad won't let me view them. So, can someone tell me, does one of the pictures show a picture of the specific pay phone or are people guessing? Since the pay phone call was made plenty of time before and not on the way, they could have gone to any pay phone, right?

In court they showed texts between SM and AC. They had been deleted. It's possible he knew the code, and used the phone if necessary, but deleted the texts.

Given my thoughts on TM, it would drive her crazy to not be able to see every message exchanged between SM and HE. I think she would have kept Heather's phone to find the messages there (not deleted).

Where is the pay phone on that map? I mapped every pay phone listed for Myrtle Beach, and I do not have one showing anywhere in that area.

The middle marker by Myrtle Beach Duplicate Bridge. The address of the gas station/pay phone is approximately 7951 S Carolina 544. The link I provided above from googlemaps shows the gas station with the phone to the left of the station in the photo.
It's PG Gas.

Attachments

• PGGas.jpg
    PGGas.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 59
I wonder if there are other young women in MB, maybe even at TK, who met and flirted with SM, and now are thinking that they could have been Heather...he seems to have worked in lots of restaurants and clubs.

Anyway...a link to anything saying TM was at pay phone would be appreciated...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member