Status
Not open for further replies.
I circled the phone in this one.

Attachments

• pggas2.jpg
    pggas2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 73
Horry County denies request for documents related to Heather Elvis case

CONWAY — A request for documents related to the murder of 20-year-old Heather Elvis was denied by Horry County officials Monday.

The Sun News filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents detailing what was found during executions of search warrants at the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, who are charged with Elvis’ murder.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...-county-denies-request-for.html#storylink=cpy

BBM and quotes from report <snipped by me>

Thanks Fran! I was just getting ready to post that.

Horry County spokeswoman Lisa Bourcier said the results of the search warrants are exempt under state law because the information is to be used in a prospective law enforcement action or it would disclose investigatory techniques not otherwise known outside of the government.

What does that mean? They got some super-secret technique going on?

“Generally, even if it hurts us, we try to turn it over,” Richardson said of FOIA requests. “But, there are certain exceptions to FOIA and we believe this falls under those exceptions. There are still mounds and mounds of evidence. This is truly an ongoing investigation. We are certainly not trying to deny the public the right to see anything they are entitled to.”

Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes said Monday that police went to the Moorer home 39 times during the course of the investigation.

LE surely didn't show all of their cards during a bond hearing.

They just made sure to show that the M's were a flight risk, which was pretty easy IMO.

And, IMO, the M's only helped the State by saying how much they were harassed and feared for their lives.

It's best that evidence/info isn't released to the public as it betters the chance for the trial to stay here! IMO, the Horry Gov. wouldn't want that since, IIRC, they would have to foot the bill.

Gag order coming up!

In court they showed texts between SM and AC. They had been deleted. It's possible he knew the code, and used the phone if necessary, but deleted the texts.

Given my thoughts on TM, it would drive her crazy to not be able to see every message exchanged between SM and HE. I think she would have kept Heather's phone to find the messages there (not deleted).

Maybe TM deleted the texts between SM and AC because it reflects on her poorly??
If TM kept HE phone to view texts she would have to turn it on and it would ping to a location where TM was after 3:41am on 12/18.

Well -- if you have more than one account (personal checking, personal savings, TM business acct, SM business account) etc - taking 1k from each of those would give you 5k pretty quickly. (I googled this and it seems the amount of money in an ATM depends on the machine but can hold in excess of 10k)

Also - it was stated yesterday that (being very careful how I word this).....that there were 1k gifts given at Christmas time - and those were being offered to help pay for defense for the M's. So maybe there were 3 additional bank accounts that could have been accessed at an ATM?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Defense fund already at Christmas? that is very, very odd..if I am understanding that correctly. :confused:

Wasn't the guy holding the tee shirt GS? It also looked like BB was standing in front of him. Not disagreeing with you, hoppy, just wondering if I have the correct person in mind. =)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought the guy in the blue jacket looked like Grumpy. :)

It was 2/2/14.

you know having looked at all those documents yesterday, i completely overlooked the text from SM to TM, focusing only on the financials.

see what rest can do.

thanks, hoppy for such a wonderful job in taking those photos; i've now seen them on fb. we learned more from you than we did from the media.

Maybe TM deleted the texts between SM and AC because it reflects on her poorly??
If TM kept HE phone to view texts she would have to turn it on and it would ping to a location where TM was after 3:41am on 12/18.

I imagine with SM knowing how controlling and suspicious TM was, he made a habit of always deleting his texts. Were there any texts exchanged between Heather and SM that evening? I thought it was all only phone calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Defense fund already at Christmas? that is very, very odd..if I am understanding that correctly. :confused:

No defense fund at Christmas. Some people received some $ for Christmas and have recently decided to give that $ to the M defense fund. Hopefully I've got that correct. Per Hoppy.

some random thoughts, as I try to get caught up while waiting for pre surgery appt:

putting her in river would take longer than back of truck. & she woulda been found by now if they just dumped her, idt they had time to weigh her down.

I'm one who is interested in the level of involvement & planning of each M. That doesn't mean I find one of them "less guilty" only that one of their minds is far more twisted than the other. the end result is that a family is missing their beautiful moonchild, we all know she's deceased, never to bless the world with her love again. Both M hold a part of this devastation.

I see that the attys want them split up in the publics eye, does the court recognize this or are they one and the same? will this be presented to the judge or is there some law requiring or allowing a separation?

ok... kinda hoping this appt takes awhile so I'll have time to catch up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"State prosecutors presented phone and text message logs showing that Tammy Moorer had threatened Heather Elvis prior to her disappearance in mid-December, 2013. Then, no phone calls or texts were exchanged between the Moorers and Elvis until Dec. 17 the night Heather disappeared. At 3:41 a.m., all phone data ended for her cell phone."

BBM. This is from a WMBF article , the same statement was in a Myhorrynews article. Was this confirmed during the bond hearing, or are the reporters assuming that because other texts/phone calls were not mentioned during the bond hearing there were not any phone calls or texts exchanged after the Nov. 5th texts between TM and HE until Dec. 18th ??

Also, I want to thank Hoppy for her excellent reporting on the bond hearing yesterday !! The details in Hoppy's reports compared to what the local media has reported is unbelievable. THANK YOU HOPPY !!!!

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorers-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial

I don't think it was stated there were 'no other' between 11/5 and 12/17. I could've missed it -- I just don't remember them making that actual statement.

This actually may be real simple. It's easy to complicate things and make more out of them.

Heather would feel comfortable getting into SM truck with him. She wouldn't think he would hurt her or she wouldn't gave gone to PTL. Heather gets to PTL. Says she will call SM when there. The Ms live very close by. HE calls him and then sees the lights if the truck. She hops in the front seat where TM pops up from behind and strangles her. This only takes seconds to do. Throw her phone and keys into the water and away they go either with or without the body,

Murder takes only seconds. There was no need to sit and talk there.

It is very reasonable they pulled up HE voluntarily got in the car, TM strangled her from back seat and they left in 3 minutes. Not a stretch at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is the scenario that keeps going over and over again in my mind of how it happened.

In court they showed texts between SM and AC. They had been deleted. It's possible he knew the code, and used the phone if necessary, but deleted the texts.

Given my thoughts on TM, it would drive her crazy to not be able to see every message exchanged between SM and HE. I think she would have kept Heather's phone to find the messages there (not deleted).

Who said they were deleted?

I wonder if TM sent this message to herself if she still had control of SM's phone. If he wrote it, I wonder what he meant by "way better"?

Attachments

• Sidney.jpg
    Sidney.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 91
We did have the date saying awhile back that Heather did not use her phone during his date. That he knows about at least.

The quickness of the PTL stop by the Ms vehicle is pretty shocking. But Im still leaning towards murder and dump in river. When in a panic things can happen very rapidly and I can see where it could easily be done in 3 minutes.

Pull up, see her, shoot her, run her over, or hit her with steel pipe, and then trhow her in river and take off. Yeah, I can see it happening very quickly.
So I am not going to get on the grab her bandwagon. I just dont see either one of the Ms wanting to take her with them. JMO of course.

maybe too much tv for me, but anytime i've seen on tv someone dumping someone in the river, ocean, etc...they have a boat and take them out as far as they want to go...so close to the shore doesn't make sense to me JMO

mine and others in my family go to voice mail when their turned off, so yea, I'm thinking if the phone is disabled/broken, an incoming call will go to voice mail.

several of our phones ring even if turned off... I mean, my son turned his phone off, I called him from two feet away, I heard it ringing on my end but it obviously didn't on his end... I had to apologize for tearing him a new one for not answering me ;)

The middle marker by Myrtle Beach Duplicate Bridge. The address of the gas station/pay phone is approximately 7951 S Carolina 544. The link I provided above from googlemaps shows the gas station with the phone to the left of the station in the photo.
It's PG Gas.

I posted pictures of PTG last week, so everyone could see where the phone was in reference to the store itself and cameras there. The store is about a 1 minute drive from the M`s home

several of our phones ring even if turned off... I mean, my son turned his phone off, I called him from two feet away, I heard it ringing on my end but it obviously didn't on his end... I had to apologize for tearing him a new one for not answering me ;)

Maybe it has something to do with the carrier? We have Verizon and the phones go straight to voicemail if turned off. They also don't show a missed call if the phone was not on when the call was made.

I would say, no - you cannot leave a 5 minute voicemail without making multiple calls.

And yes - at least with an iPhone (which I don't think she had, but still), if the phone is off or battery removed, it goes straight to voicemail. I know because mine was stolen over Christmas and I kept trying to call the thief to troll him/her. As soon as the Find My iPhone app indicated the phone was no longer online, my calls went straight to voicemail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my son has an iPhone 4 & my other has 5 one is Verizon, one straight talk. (st goes to vm w/o ringing, Verizon rang per my previous post)

I posted pictures of PTG last week, so everyone could see where the phone was in reference to the store itself and cameras there. The store is about a 1 minute drive from the M`s home

You got the gas station right according to the courtroom map yesterday! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth