SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks button was not enough New York!!! :loveyou:

Finally a link that works for me!!! I hope the others that have been experiencing the same issue see your very helpful post!!!

Yes I had same issue and even though I can see all the pictures now with this link when I double-click on 1 picture to try to blow it up it doesnt bring it up.

Is there some trick to get 1 of the pictures in the link to get full size?

posting this again

the preliminary hearing will be on March 28. the prosecutors will have to lay out why they think they arrested the right people. the judge will rule on it and either dismiss the charges or bind them over for trial. there was no grand jury used to get the indictments, hence the prelim.

Heather left for PTL at 3:21 so obviously when SM truck got to PTL, SM and TM, SM or TM, whoever kidnapped and murdered her there took her phone and broke it or took battery out when they left with her body

Oh yeah, I'm certain that they broke her phone once they arrived at PTL. HockeyMom 4 was discussing the possibility of the M's having her phone earlier in the night and Heather not driving herself to PTL, but instead SM driving her car there after he murdered her. I just don't think it's very possible that one of the M's would have been able to meet up with Heather/take her phone any time before PTL without LE knowing about it.

I guess it's possible that the M's could have taken possession of her phone, but when would this have happened? She was on a date until 1:30ish, and then called her roommate. Those two things are confirmed, so when would the M's have been able to take her phone without it giving LE new trails to follow.

1:46 she was off the phone with her roommate. (I believe two mins long)
2:29, the pay phone was called a few times, no answer.
3:16, SM cell phone called, no answer.
3:17, SM cell phone called talk for 4:15. Both at their individual homes. Heather leaves immediately for PTL.
3:38, Heather calls SM, she is at PTL. Also calls at 3:39, 3:39:46, 3:41

Her phone data ends.

So, heather is confirmed doing activities until 1:48am. Could he have walked to her home from the pay phone or drove in his vehicle and TM had the black truck? He arrives shortly after she gets off the phone with the roommate. If he did something to her in the apartment, I am not so sure I think so, she is very tiny and being at night I think he could get her out and in her car. He then could take over her phone...calling the payphone and his cell to make it look like she is really into him and he has no interest at all. Or, they leave together right away and go to PTL, where they are known to hang out. He asks to use her phone, to check in...he does by calling the pay phone and himself because that is part of the plan. They hang out and Tammy arrives. Or Tammy was with him at her house and they were dumping her car later at PTL.

I just can't understand the phone call timeline and the comment that the murder happened at PTL. Or how they know she had her phone.

Hatfield....in this same article it is mentioned that LE feels Heather was "kidnapped" at PTL. That says a lot to me. I think they took her. Not good.

Thanks. I agree now. This is the first time since the very beginning of the case I am jumping on the "taken her from PTL" bandwagon.

The very short time frame with no real sign of something going wrong at PTL combined with the missing purse is what did it for me.

I am thinking she locked her car and jumped right in the truck and had no idea Tammy was there to ambush her. Or Sydney was the only one and he brought her back to meet up with TM later at the house.

I would love to know if LE proves that nobody else was home at the house that night except for those 2. I hate to think Heather may have been tortured or harrassed or beat up or something before her death but the possibility is there.

Whew, what a day! Had to wait until most of you went to bed before finishing the timeline update because every time I looked away from the thread for a minute, y'all raced three pages ahead of me, lol.

Will have to get with Hoppy to clarify some things about the communications on land purchase negotiations before adding those, but I think everything else is in there. Any additions and/or corrections are always welcome.

Am worn to a nub, so goodnight all!

:eek:fftobed:

OkieGranny, the thanks button isn't enough. You go over and beyond helping the missing and WSers!

3:17, SM cell phone called talk for 4:15. Both at their individual homes. Heather leaves immediately for PTL.

Her phone data ends.

So, heather is confirmed doing activities until 1:48am. Could he have walked to her home from the pay phone or drove in his vehicle and TM had the black truck? He arrives shortly after she gets off the phone with the roommate. If he did something to her in the apartment, I am not so sure I think so, she is very tiny and being at night I think he could get her out and in her car. He then could take over her phone...calling the payphone and his cell to make it look like she is really into him and he has no interest at all. Or, they leave together right away and go to PTL, where they are known to hang out. He asks to use her phone, to check in...he does by calling the pay phone and himself because that is part of the plan. They hang out and Tammy arrives. Or Tammy was with him at her house and they were dumping her car later at PTL.

I just can't understand the phone call timeline and the comment that the murder happened at PTL. Or how they know she had her phone.

I'm puzzled also with the statement made before about the murder happening at PTL, given the new timeline. I mean they drove to PTL and murdered her and started driving back home all within 4 minutes? That's not very much time at all.

I don't believe they destroyed her phone until 6 am.

Am I the only one that noticed how pouty SM looks in all his court pictures...That bottom lip couldn't stick out any further !!!

Thanks. I agree now. This is the first time since the very beginning of the case I am jumping on the "taken her from PTL" bandwagon.

The very short time frame with no real sign of something going wrong at PTL combined with the missing purse is what did it for me.

I am thinking she locked her car and jumped right in the truck and had no idea Tammy was there to ambush her. Or Sydney was the only one and he brought her back to meet up with TM later at the house.

I would love to know if LE proves that nobody else was home at the house that night except for those 2. I hate to think Heather may have been tortured or harrassed or beat up or something before her death but the possibility is there.
So by took her does that mean dead or alive? The surveillance cameras saw the car going back toward their home after they left PTL..do you think they also have camera evidence to support their IE after that.

If that is the case, then she is not in the river but could be anywhere?

Me too...and it hurts a little...I was optimistic that whatever happened to her was quick.

It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night. Her date later cooperated with police and was cleared in the investigation, authorities said.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Also, this has been disputed here since Tammy said it:

Investigators went to the Moorer home on Dec. 19 and the couple allowed officers to check the house and camper, but nothing was found, McCollum said.

Her phone data ends.

Why would he go thru so much trouble to intentionally create a phone trail that leads clearly back to him? Wouldn't be easier to just dispose of the phone? I know a lot of people think they're dumb but that's just an epic level of stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58