SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is 4.83 min four min and .83 of a second? or five min, 23 seconds? ugh minor, I know. but bugging me.

Yes, that's been bugging me as well. It does appear to me that LE is using decimal increments rather than seconds, although it doesn't seem to be equally understood across MSM. I'm seeing it reported both ways.

As far as I understand it, 4.83 minutes would be four minutes and 83/100 of a minute. Or four minutes and 49.8 seconds, if I did the math right.

Excellent article!!! New information in it.:tyou:

:tyou: for posting this!

The fact that the details regarding the DV has been released via Deputy Solicitor Elder (versus sm's defense attorney) speaks volumes to me. IMV, it means it has been corroborated.

(snip)
Elder also said Tammy Moorer also handcuffed her husband, Sidney, to the bed and didn’t allow him to use the phone because she couldn’t trust him after Sidney had a relationship with Elvis.

via
http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

There's more I want to say about the coaching of other witnesses, and their conflicting stories - it is addressed in the article - and confirms my fears. Suffice it to say, the manipulation in this household is beyond evil, and we haven't heard the half of it. :banghead: :moo:

:twocents:

Just using this. They say we know this because of goS coordinates on her phone and they state they know she drove herself there. But, how? I saw someone else post this theory and wonder....how do they know that she was using the phone and drove there?

What if SM called her from the pay phone? He says come pick me up I am leaving my wife. She does and he goes back to her house. He says let's go for a ride and kills her in her car and drives her to PTL to meet TM. Drops off her car, her at some point somewhere and hops in the car with TM. All the calls from Heathers phone to SM's phone are him trying to get ahold of Tammy, because they planned it out. The timeline and many more things would make much more sense to me.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what would this date be for exactly. I know court but what would happen on this date? Hope that makes sense ... :blushing:

Not silly--I should have stated it.

The preliminary hearing.

Forgive me if this has been answered already, but some pages back, I saw someone mention that they said yesterday that they don't believe Heather or any of her belongings are in the river at PTL, is there a source for this? I forget who said it and what page it was on now.

It seems odd that Heather's call to her friend was so short. I would have thought they had talked for quite a while...not expecting barely over two minutes.

I am hung up on these calls. I am still unclear as to how long the laster call was between Heather and SM...will go back and read. Just muttering to myself, trying to determine if the alleged "luring" call was a quick call or more complex...anyway jmo...

I'm hung up on the calls, too, because there was apparently an hour between the time that SM called Heather from the payphone and she tried to call him back. Maybe she initially shut him down, then had second thoughts.

I think what happened may really hinge on that first payphone call and whether TM knew about it or not.

If she didn't know about it, and only knew Heather was calling SM's cellphone at 3am, I see it as unplanned. The 3:17 call went unanswered. SM was trying to blow it off. TM was enraged. The 3:18 call was answered. TM told him to answer it and set up a meeting so she could confront Heather.

If she did know about that payphone call, clearly it was some sort of set-up they were both in on.

in searching for the article regarding the solicitor and not finding the body at PTL, i spotted this quote in this article:

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.".

besides being crucial to the timeline of events...it's DEPRAVED!!!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

?? This is the statement I read in the link you provided.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

We had a really good pic of the black f150 being towed away but I think it blew margins and was removed. I thought PeterThomasFan posted it but can't find it in the old threads. I seem to remember 4 doors and tinted sides but can't recall. Any hints on the pic we had in threads? TIA

Here's a photo of the black truck:

Attachments

• blacktruck.jpg
    blacktruck.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 39
Just using this. They say we know this because of goS coordinates on her phone and they state they know she drove herself there. But, how? I saw someone else post this theory and wonder....how do they know that she was using the phone and drove there?

What if SM called her from the pay phone? He says come pick me up I am leaving my wife. She does and he goes back to her house. He says let's go for a ride and kills her in her car and drives her to PTL to meet TM. Drops off her car, her at some point somewhere and hops in the car with TM. All the calls from Heathers phone to SM's phone are him trying to get ahold of Tammy, because they planned it out. The timeline and many more things would make much more sense to me.

But if she had her phone with her, I believe it would have pinged and GPS would have given her location.

It would take someone 10 minutes to take the battery out of my phone and you would need the correct tool.

Wonder what case Heather had for her phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having a case would definitely make a difference. My daughter doesn't have a case so it's only a matter of seconds to get the battery out.

Do u think that possibly they were still in possession of heather when they were having relations

I think it is very possible. And I can think of one "activity" that would not require SM to "rise to the occasion" if one sided.

IMO I believe we will learn more about the sexting proclivities of TM in dealing with her husbands "mistress" ....when the trial ensues. This is a woman who handcuffed her husband to the bed, took away his cell, commandeered his social media. There is a weird submissiveness here. TM must dominate him sexually. He serves TM's needs so to speak.

The fake Facebook posts were all about SM praising his gorgeous sexy wife. Ahhh, how lucky he was! "This one really has my heart!" In truth, TM could not help but seethe over her gorgeous young competition. She wanted so much to convince HE and the world that her husband was besotted with her sexually. Not just loved her...totally sexually consumed with her.

IMO, the texts she sent to Heather will explain a lot about that strange ride...with Heather alive or dead in the truck. A drunk, possessive woman trumping at last her rival....

"Elder also told John about dozens of telephone calls and text messages Tammy Moorer sent to Heather Elvis, and outlined threatening social media posts were made during the case."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...ies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

Excellent article!!! New information in it.:tyou:

Yes there is NewYork! Reading it brought a lot of light to things....
Like LE does think Heather was kidnapped from PTL...
AND...the other "witnesses" within the home have been coached but still get confused and can't keep their stories straight.
So much more at the link I provided.

With what we have seen so far of TM, I doubt she would be able to remain calm and answer questions. I see her attorney advising her NOT to take the stand after what is coming out.

Yeah, I was really saying that tongue in cheek. If that atty didn't advise her to not take the stand, given her demeanor, I think they would have another suit on their hands. LOL

LE should have a ping trail for Heather. If she went out and back , they would know this, but haven't mentioned it. Your theory would work if the Ms went together in the truck to Heather's, TM stayed in the truck, then the go-for-a-ride scenario ensues, EXCEPT they also have the pings for the Moorer's phone, and there was nothing showing them going to Heather's, as far as I know. There may be a way around this, I haven't thought through all possibilities yet.

I am wondering if they DID have sex, or just said they did, as alibis. Maybe even faked some photos of such. They had to show some reason for being out and about at that hour, in case they were pinged or caught on tape, which apparently they were.

I wish we knew more about SM. I still feel like we know next to nothing. There was a reason Heather was involved with him for six months or so; it wouldn't take that long to find out he was a total loser, for instance, IMO. So he must have had some attractive qualities for her to want to be with him for that amount of time, which is fairly significant at age twenty, IMO. Away from TM, he may have been a totally different person, but we don't know if he was his true self with Heather, or with TM. No one has had much to say about him.

All jmo...

I tend to think he told Heather what a horrible marriage he was in, and she felt somewhat sorry for him. That was his "thing" to get the girls. IMO:twocents:

Judge denies Moorers’ bond on murder charges tied to disappearance of Heather Elvis
BY TONYA ROOT
troot@thesunnews.com

March 17, 2014 Updated 8 hours ago

Circuit Court Judge Steven John denied bond for Sidney Moorer, 38 and his wife, Tammy Moorer, 42, of Myrtle Beach during a nearly two-hour bond hearing in a packed Conway courtroom on Monday for a case that has played out on social media and national television.

Along with tips and support for Elvis’s family, theories, unfounded accusations and threats against both families have surfaced online. The case drew so many onlookers Monday that Horry County’s largest courtroom reached its 227-seat capacity and many would-be observers had to be turned away.

(snip)
“This is about our daughter Heather. I’m asking you to protect our youngest daughter. I can’t have another child go missing. I can’t fathom that thought,” Terry Elvis said to John during the hearing. “It’s been threatened because of this situation and I believe it would get worse if bond was allowed.”

(snip)
“We put our life on hold. There’s a huge void in our life,” Elvis said. The family has not been “able to live without fear and threats” to them.

(snip)
Heather Elvis’s family and supporters also filled the courtroom. Donna Vance, an Elvis supporter, put on her teal “Heather Elvis” T-shirt as she left the courtroom. The judge had barred such displays inside the hearing, and extra security measures were in force for those entering the court.

(snip)
Officials also held the groups and released them in a staggered timeframe to allow them to exit the building and not cross each other’s paths. John sternly warned attendees about any emotional outbursts at the start of the hearing and said that if someone had an outward display or had an electronic device that alerted during the hearing, they would be held in contempt of court.

(snip)
Police also have re-enacted what they think may have happened to Elvis at the boat landing on Feb. 28. Officers spent several hours at the location to determine tidal flows and how water circulates around the Peachtree Boat Landing to figure out how they might recover evidence in the case.

(Much More @ Link)
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/17/4102097/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html

Poor Tammy.....she never even had a traffic ticket!~says her attorney.

You are correct, Solicitor. She skipped traffic court and went straight for murder one.

But if she had her phone with her, I believe it would have pinged and GPS would have given her location.

My point is that the Moorer's could have had possession of her phone. They could have been the ones causing it to ping and show it's location. Based on what LE stated, I am not confident that she drove to PTL and I am still not confident that she was killed there. Now with the phone call timeline, I think it's possible that she was killed prior and they brought her car there. I actually don't think SM physically killed her, even though I said that, unless TM was there and made him do it. In this theory, she wouldn't have been there. So....maybe he drove with her to PTL telling her his car was there and TM was waiting...outside the car?

Not silly--I should have stated it.

The preliminary hearing.

Thank you :seeya: and another question, sorry :blushing: what typically happens at preliminary hearing? More evidence or just motions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58