SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM: I am having the exact same problem, I am only able to see maybe the 1st 20-30 photos. Please, if anyone can help because I am getting very frustrated by not being able to view all of Hoppy's great photos. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :tantrum: :tantrum:

I don't know which link you're using, but I can still see all of them. Try this if you are using something else: http://imgur.com/a/1lVsi#63

Need a little bit of help, please! Just realized that I don't have the $5,000 withdrawal on Dec 18 on the timeline, and am looking for a good source to link to but not finding anything in MSM. Anyone got a link handy?

Found it!
:seeya:
Dec 18th large withdrawal of $5000 made by the moorers per prosecution.
Marshall Staton @marshall_staton
https://twitter.com/marshall_staton/statuses/445629538278862849
March 17, 2014
11:35 AM - 17 Mar 2014 from Conway, SC

We had a really good pic of the black f150 being towed away but I think it blew margins and was removed. I thought PeterThomasFan posted it but can't find it in the old threads. I seem to remember 4 doors and tinted sides but can't recall. Any hints on the pic we had in threads? TIA

I agree, TM wrote that....

I also think that NO ONE spoofed her or SM's cell phone...

That's just the defense throwing that out there for now.
It is my understanding that the phone company and the spoofing router can see the original caller ID. If this is true, then her argument/excuse will also fail.

I am wondering if they DID have sex, or just said they did, as alibis. Maybe even faked some photos of such. They had to show some reason for being out and about at that hour, in case they were pinged or caught on tape, which apparently they were.

I wish we knew more about SM. I still feel like we know next to nothing. There was a reason Heather was involved with him for six months or so; it wouldn't take that long to find out he was a total loser, for instance, IMO. So he must have had some attractive qualities for her to want to be with him for that amount of time, which is fairly significant at age twenty, IMO. Away from TM, he may have been a totally different person, but we don't know if he was his true self with Heather, or with TM. No one has had much to say about him.

All jmo...

is 4.83 min four min and .83 of a second? or five min, 23 seconds? ugh minor, I know. but bugging me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It is at the Horry County Records site. March 28 @8:30

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what would this date be for exactly. I know court but what would happen on this date? Hope that makes sense ... :blushing:

Maybe TM deleted the texts between SM and AC because it reflects on her poorly??
If TM kept HE phone to view texts she would have to turn it on and it would ping to a location where TM was after 3:41am on 12/18.

Sorry, if this has already been questioned ( I just can't seem to catch up, so I'm pretty behind on adding this comment)

But I am just wondering, it was a t-mobile phone and they use sim cards. Could she remove the sim card, turn it on, read them and it not "ping" or register since the sim card was removed? Or what if she put a different sim card in it?

imo

Just jumping off your post hockeymom, thank you for getting clarification on the payphone issue as I had no idea either.

Thank you Hoppy for all the pics and the info, it is greatly appreciated it. When I click on the picture link of Hoppy's, I cannot view them all as there is a circle at the bottom that just circles and circles and circles and never loads all of them. I even went and searched FB pages and found the pics with same link and it does the same thing to me. Does anybody have any suggestions on how else I could view the pics? I have tried probably 50 times and am still unsuccessful. Help please and thanking in advance!

Have you tried Firefox?

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries.

BBM-

Keeping a journal on someone specifically and entries in a journal is not the same. IMO

FWIW: I don't remember (and it wasn't one of the things I wrote down word for word) exactly what was said - but they gave details of what they found stating that "TM was keeping a journal...." which included photos and other things ---- their birthdays (Elvis family) for example... etc. I believe this was brought up to show that TM could be a danger to the Elvis family if released. I have posted word for word other things from the bond hearing - just can't do it on this one.

I can't see the M's going anywhere neat PTL if they had hired someone else to do it. The whole point would be to have an alibi and be elsewhere.

Also blood drops from luminal, etc...would not, IMO, prove that Heather died there unless it was a huge amount, which seems unlikely as this should have been noticed when examining car on the 19th. No one little thing would determine that PTL was the location of the murder.. I still can't see why/how LE decided this, but maybe it will become clearer.

And...why does LE keep saying the calls were on the 17th, rather than the 18th? That kind of stuff drives me a little crazy. JMO

The dates are driving me crazy, too.
My wondering mind starts to think: what if the calls and messages were made on the 17th? Before the date in the evening?
Well, see, it drives me crazy!! :crazy:

Thank you hoppy! Nurse also sent me a link where it said this...

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

The prosecution noted a relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis blossomed in June 2013 and ended in October when it was discovered by Tammy Moorer. When Tammy Moorer learned of the relationship, she contacted Heather Elvis multiple times, sending explicit photos and messages to Heather, the prosecution said.

The discovery of the relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis prompted Tammy Moorer, according to prosecutors, to allegedly go to work with her husband, monitor all cell phone activity and handcuff him.

These recaps are detailed. I got the chills when I saw the titles of the episodes for the last season:

Season 8

8.01 Asleep at Heaven’s Gate
8.02 I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There
8.03 The Space in Between
8.04 We All Fall Down
8.05 Nobody Taught Us To Quit
8.06 Not Afraid
8.07 Luck Be A Lady
8.08 Mouthful Of Diamonds
8.09 Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace
8.10 Lists, Plans
8.11 Darkness on the Edge of Town
8.12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night
8.13 The Other Half Of Me
8.14 Holding Out For A Hero
8.15 Valentine’s Day is Over
8.16 I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here
8.17 The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get
8.18 Quiet Little Voices
8.19 Where Not To Look For Freedom

http://www.onetreehillblog.com/episode-recaps/

I cringe to think of how this might play out in the mind of a person who lives in a fantasy world, and is a self-proclaimed "OTH-Addict." Psychopathology, anyone? :moo:
-----------------------------------------------------
YES! this is what I was wondering about. She is such an OTH addict she screen names herself after the show on dis and other places. It is apparent she already lives in these alternate reality places in her head, or JMO it seems that way. I recall in following the Casey Anthony trial, that she too(another one who seemingly lived in an alternate reality) someone had discovered many aspects of HER alleged crime were VERY VERY similar to one particular One Tree Hill episode involving a kidnapping, a nanny and some other intense details. ALL JMHO..thats why I brought it up and was wondering if TM was so into OTH, are there any episodes similar to this crime going on..just a far reach and certainly nothing that could be handed as proof..just possible help in this puzzle of her brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58