SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how long the last call was, the one that brought Heather to leave her apartment? I am having on and off wireless today :( sorry to ask so many ?

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

:dunno: I suppose it would depend how fast she was going. I was thinking with her rage it could be possible, as well as it would be fast to fit with the tighter timeline.

Here is my post from yesterday.....

As much as I hate to say it, I am really beginning to think she was hit with the truck. If she got out of the car, and let's say TM was driving. Heather wouldn't be able to see who was in the driver seat with the headlights on. Out of rage, I could see TM gunning it and running her over. Yes, I think SM was in passenger seat.

Kidnapping, perhaps, since that would mean Heather could not leave on her own. She also may have possibly died right there.

Scoop her up and put her in the truck bed?

Today's hearing sure did tighten up that timeline, so this could all happen very quickly.

hmmm....this is running in my head too...a car that big and weighing that much doesn't have to be damaged to hit petite Heather...they could have just scooped her up and put her in the car...i'm not sure if TM could pick her up by herself though...that would seem like more strength than she would have because the truck is so tall, i don't think TM could have lifting her that high...SM could have done it though...

Okay, I have an idea. I know we are all thinking so much. What do you think....

Do you think that TM stalked Heather online to the point that she read somewhere, somehow that she was out on the date and brought it up to SM to get a reaction from him, thus causing him to call and set this all in motion for her?
I think that TM knew that SM cared for Heather and she saw the opportunity to make the hand play in her favor.... Just something I have been wondering for quite sometime.

hmmm....this is running in my head too...a car that big and weighing that much doesn't have to be damaged to hit petite Heather...they could have just scooped her up and put her in the car...i'm not sure if TM could pick her up by herself though...that would seem like more strength than she would have because the truck is so tall, i don't think TM could have lifting her that high...SM could have done it though...

If it simply knocked her, no damage, she could have hit her head on the concrete...TM could easily pick her up- with that much adreneline running through her + alcohol + rage

Aha.....you speak of the Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe.

One of my favorite stories as a child! Oh to be a child again, where murder was just a story you read in a book....

I thought eap, but decided on rb! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I thought she left after 3am? Closer to 3:30? And that she left following another call...could be wrong. Wondered how long that call was, if there was one.

At 3:17 am Heather called SM on his cell phone for 4.15 minutes and 4 minutes later at 3:21 am she left for PTL

At 3:17 am Heather called SM on his cell phone for 4.15 minutes and 4 minutes later at 3:21 am she left for PTL

I am confused...so it was after 3am when the 4 minute call happened? Was this the pay phone? Or was that earlier...:(

I thought she left after 3am? Closer to 3:30? And that she left following another call...could be wrong. Wondered how long that call was, if there was one.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm
At 1:35 a.m. on Dec. 18, Elder said Sidney Moorer called Elvis from a payphone. Not long after that phone call, Elvis phoned a friend in Florida to tell her that Sidney wanted to get back together with her, the prosecutor said.

At 2:29 a.m., Elvis returned the call, but no one answered. At 3:16 a.m., Elvis repeatedly tried to call Sidney Moorer’s cell phone with no response.

Elder said at 3:17 a.m., Elvis had a four-minute conversation with someone on Sidney’s cell phone. At that point, GPS showed that Elvis was still at home and Moorer’s cell phone was still at the Moorer home.

Elder said after the conversation, Elvis drove to the Peachtree Boat Landing.

“We know this because of the GPS coordinates from her phone,” Elder told the judge.

At 3:38 a.m., Elvis tried to call Sidney Moorer three more times, Elder continued. All phone data ended for Heather Elvis’ cell phone at 3:41 a.m.

in searching for the article regarding the solicitor and not finding the body at PTL, i spotted this quote in this article:

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.".

besides being crucial to the timeline of events...it's DEPRAVED!!!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

Oh...thanks. I was not aware of that. I thought it was heathers home, their home and PTL. Thanks.

Just jumping off your post hockeymom, thank you for getting clarification on the payphone issue as I had no idea either.

Thank you Hoppy for all the pics and the info, it is greatly appreciated it. When I click on the picture link of Hoppy's, I cannot view them all as there is a circle at the bottom that just circles and circles and circles and never loads all of them. I even went and searched FB pages and found the pics with same link and it does the same thing to me. Does anybody have any suggestions on how else I could view the pics? I have tried probably 50 times and am still unsuccessful. Help please and thanking in advance!

“Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period,” Elder said. Once, when Sidney Moorer was making a call to a manager at Tilted Kilt, a bar where Elvis worked, Tammy Moorer took the phone and told the manager Elvis should be fired, calling her several derogatory names. After learning of the affair, Tammy Moorer handcuffed her husband to the bed at night, a condition he agreed to for a six-month probationary period, Elder said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/17/3331920/judge-denies-moorers-bond-on-murder.html#storylink=cpy

This is just astounding to me. Who would allow his wife to handcuff him to the bed for six months as punishment? Humilation? Degradation? Something is seriously wrong with both Tammy and Sidney. For one thing - there are safety issues. And who has so little self-control that they pick up the phone at a business establishment where they have no reason to be, and tell a manager to fire one of his employees.

As a side note - I have always suspected alcohol was involved when Tammy went off in her various rants on DisBoards, Facebook, etc.

in searching for the article regarding the solicitor and not finding the body at PTL, i spotted this quote in this article:

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.".

besides being crucial to the timeline of events...it's DEPRAVED!!!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

So after they killed her, they were in the mood for sex :sick:

I second that statement!! I worked at a grocery store in my poor hometown of Dillon SC right after graduation. I would get so livid because it was nearly an every day occurrence for me to see some girl in there buying groceries with a food stamp card that had nearly $300 loaded on it but was holding a set of keys to a Mercedes-Benz & carrying a LV purse!!

I wanted to say to them...
I think you need to come back here and ring up your own groceries to pay me back for my hard earned money that is helping you pay for these groceries just so you could save yours to buy that handbag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked in Dillon for 16 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

maybe i took this as being they may never know how she died (but i really think i heard or read the solicitor say something specific about the water)

'When asked how Elvis died, Richardson said a cause of death has not been determined. “If we had a body, maybe we could determine the matter of death. We don’t know the manner of death and we may never know the manner of death,” he said.'

also from the same article: "Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a “roundabout figure.”“That was just a really preliminary report that was sent out,” Richardson said. “We believe that by 6 a.m., Heather Elvis was already in harm’s way.”

“That was just a really preliminary report that was sent out,” Richardson said. “We believe that by 6 a.m., Heather Elvis was already in harm’s way.”

It seems odd that Heather's call to her friend was so short. I would have thought they had talked for quite a while...not expecting barely over two minutes.

I am hung up on these calls. I am still unclear as to how long the laster call was between Heather and SM...will go back and read. Just muttering to myself, trying to determine if the alleged "luring" call was a quick call or more complex...anyway jmo...

I find this text so bizarre. He doesn't apologize for cheating, just his choice. What could have been going on at this time for him to send this text? Seems like it is something he would've sent in nov when he was found out or in dec when they did what they did. But February?? I'm thinking TM may have sent it to herself to try to justify something, but what?? And how were things going to get better? Way better?

IIRC, this is from February 2014? We have discussed what seems like her being consumed, in a whirlwind or frenzy, with SM postings and doing so as many different people...using bits and pieces of names of people she is related to.

There is no reason to believe that, by February, she wasn't trying to point the finger at her husband. By sending herself a message from his phone, it looks like he is having some episode akin to a consciousness of guilt.

IMO, I think she sent the message to her sister, posting as SM, too. She has referred to herself as a paranoid person. So, if she felt all eyes were on her, she would want to know what her sister would say about her. Everyone says this is a no body case but what if SM confessed all the details between his time at the hospital and the next day when LE executed the search warrants. What if he told them where to find more evidence...and that he really didn't know where Heather's remains could be found because someone else did that without him.

It seems odd that Heather's call to her friend was so short. I would have thought they had talked for quite a while...not expecting barely over two minutes.

I am hung up on these calls. I am still unclear as to how long the laster call was between Heather and SM...will go back and read. Just muttering to myself, trying to determine if the alleged "luring" call was a quick call or more complex...anyway jmo...

I consider the 3:17 am call the "luring call" it was 4 minutes and after THAT call is when Heather drove to PTL.

The 1:35 am call to Heather from SM using the payphone did not cause her to drive to the PTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487