SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more that irks me when I have to pay taxes and others think they don't, so they lie and don't pay. Or people who lie to get assistance. Those are is two of my biggest pet peeves. No one likes to pay taxes and no one likes to pay bills and for food, but it is a part of life. It is called providing for yourself and your family.

I second that statement!! I worked at a grocery store in my poor hometown of Dillon SC right after graduation. I would get so livid because it was nearly an every day occurrence for me to see some girl in there buying groceries with a food stamp card that had nearly $300 loaded on it but was holding a set of keys to a Mercedes-Benz & carrying a LV purse!!

I wanted to say to them...
I think you need to come back here and ring up your own groceries to pay me back for my hard earned money that is helping you pay for these groceries just so you could save yours to buy that handbag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg!!! I'm caught up!!! wahoooo!!!!! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't think heather was run over. I'd imagine she was either in her car or leaning against her car when Sidney's truck pulled up. There would have been damage to her car. I've been very wrong before though.....

***JMO***
I think she became obsessive over Heather and started spending her days online searching about her, reading anything she could find that was publicly shared. Rather disgusting. But that's what I think.

To be honest...I think many/most wives would obsess over the "other woman" once they learned about an affair. That may be the most "normal" thing about TM so far, IMO.

Help please from a Mod! Even if the children are mentioned in a MSM article, they still cannot be mentioned?
Can we provide a quote of the simple statement in the article without going out of bounds?
No names of the minors are mentioned...they are mentioned as "children."

I am not beating up your idea or anything....but wouldn't that leave visible damage to the truck...and also lots of DNA? If the truck was the murder weapon, I doubt LE would return it to the Moorers....and my understanding is that they did return it.

Remind me to stay clear of you while you're driving your truck :D

:dunno: I suppose it would depend how fast she was going. I was thinking with her rage it could be possible, as well as it would be fast to fit with the tighter timeline.

Here is my post from yesterday.....

As much as I hate to say it, I am really beginning to think she was hit with the truck. If she got out of the car, and let's say TM was driving. Heather wouldn't be able to see who was in the driver seat with the headlights on. Out of rage, I could see TM gunning it and running her over. Yes, I think SM was in passenger seat.

Kidnapping, perhaps, since that would mean Heather could not leave on her own. She also may have possibly died right there.

Scoop her up and put her in the truck bed?

Today's hearing sure did tighten up that timeline, so this could all happen very quickly.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Tammy Moorer’s attorney Greg McCollum pointed out during the hearing that Tammy, a lifelong resident of Socastee, has no prior record and a strong faith in the justice system.

“She doesn’t even have a traffic ticket,” he said. “She has a strong belief in the courts and looks forward to the point when she can face and answer the charges against her.”

Oh no, this attorney is not saying tm is going to take the stand in her own defense? Oooh wee, can you imagine the cross examination by the prosecution?

With what we have seen so far of TM, I doubt she would be able to remain calm and answer questions. I see her attorney advising her NOT to take the stand after what is coming out.

Help please from a Mod! Even if the children are mentioned in a MSM article, they still cannot be mentioned?
Can we provide a quote of the simple statement in the article without going out of bounds?
No names of the minors are mentioned...they are mentioned as "children."

I am not a mod but, I was told yesterday that even if they are mentioned in MSM it is NOT allowed.

I think it would be incredibly helpful if OkieGranny's fabulous updated timeline that's buried in this thread could be moved to the front of this thread to replace her older timeline. Should I PM a mod and ask for that to be done?

Thank you so much for your contribution, OkieGranny. Keeping an accurate timeline is no easy task, especially with this case! :loveyou:

Thanks for the kind words! :loveyou:

My apologies for being remiss re: asking a mod to update the timeline post on the front page and also in the media thread. Yesterday's deluge of jaw-dropping info left me reeling and my poor old brain is still all awhirl, lol.

We'll be rolling over to Thread #30 here shortly and I'll make sure the newest version is the one carried over.

To be honest...I think many/most wives would obsess over the "other woman" once they learned about an affair. That may be the most "normal" thing about TM so far, IMO.

I obsessed about the other woman when I learned my ex husband cheated on me.

The only way I can explain it is it made me feel more in control to find out/know all I could about her. Especially because it went on for almost a year AND other people knew about it before I did. It was my way of coping.

But then I kicked his cheating behind to the curb and never looked back!

Buh bye cheater :seeya:

So, are you saying LE is wrong? They said the money was withdrawn the day after.

I just wanted to add to this too that there is an MSM article that mentions it too. I might have posted it in my summary of thoughts post last night. I'll look.

ETA: oops responded to wrong post - meant to respond to the one about poppy being at the hearing & the mention of the journals.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK if SM knew HE was on a date or if him and TM had a fight. I think he went to the pay phone and called HE and told her he was leaving TM. When HE called his cell TM saw it and went Psycho. She probably texted HE back and acted like it was SM to meet her. I think she very well may have been in a rage or a drunken rage and ran over HE. It could have all happened so fast he couldnt stop her.. She probably told him he was going with her and settle this once and for all. Then when she saw HE everything got out of control. Then SM is stuck too and helps cover it up.

This is the first time I have heard this theory and it really popped out at me... I think you may have something .. JMO

Does anyone here know when the next hearing is for the M's?

I saw April stated, but no day

Could LE be stating that they believe Heather was murdered at PTL because the crime began at that location....but was continued at another location? Since they have no body, they will attempt to show that the Moorer's began the crime of kidnapping with the intent to murder at the PTL location.
I have thought about this every way to Sunday, but I don't think she was actually murdered at the boat landing. There wasn't lots of time. You would not only need time to murder but time to dispose. I think they took her back to their home and murdered her there and would not be the least bit surprised if the bad vibes in that house caused the Moorer's to all sleep in one room. Fear eventually sets in, even among the guilty.

It would take mere seconds for one of them to shove her in the truck (or force her into the bed of the truck) at PTL and the other to shoot her, then both of them get in and drive off. I don't recall offhand if LE have said they found DNA in the truck but if they did, it certainly makes sense why they believe that's where the murder occurred.

Obviously this is all speculation but nothing else makes sense right now.

Do we know how long the last call was, the one that brought Heather to leave her apartment? I am having on and off wireless today :( sorry to ask so many ?

Something that has bothered me badly since yesterday - and makes me SO STINKING HAPPY the judge denied them bond yesterday was the information they gave about the journal TM was keeping on the Elvis family.

How weird, crazy, awful is that? Details of the other members of Heathers family.....

SCARY CRAP!

I'm not Hoppy :) but here's one of the tweets from yesterday's hearing by a MSM reporter (this one is from WPDE NewsChannel 15):

https://twitter.com/MarcLiverman/status/445633070428069888

I see your point, however, if someone murdered my little girl, I would not care how it was worded, leave me & other family outta their journal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Oh, I absolutely agree with you. However, I think you misunderstood the point I was trying to make. There is a discrepancy in hoppy's version and the reporter's version of what was stated in court about the journal. The reporter did not say TM was keeping a journal that was specific to the Elvis family.

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries.
https://twitter.com/MarcLiverman/status/445633070428069888

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member