SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are you saying LE is wrong? They said the money was withdrawn the day after.

I didn't know they said it was withdrawn the day after. Now I"m saying I'm wrong. :blushing: I've deleted my comment.

Ima -

If you need to take that post out, too, until I get you a link - feel free. I've got to go right now - but will be back on later and send you links. Just don't have time right this minute to go search for them - but I know they were posted. In fact, I think that one reporter tweeted that very thing from the courtroom and is posted here in one of these threads..... :) :)

Something that has bothered me badly since yesterday - and makes me SO STINKING HAPPY the judge denied them bond yesterday was the information they gave about the journal TM was keeping on the Elvis family.

How weird, crazy, awful is that? Details of the other members of Heathers family.....

SCARY CRAP!

hoppy, do you have a link for this?

I'm not Hoppy :) but here's one of the tweets from yesterday's hearing by a MSM reporter (this one is from WPDE NewsChannel 15):

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

https://twitter.com/MarcLiverman/status/445633070428069888

:seeya:
I didn't know they said it was withdrawn the day after. Now I"m saying I'm wrong. :blushing:

No worries. I figured it was just your opinion. You are entitled to think they may not have proof. I think they may not have proof with some things until I hear it.

The children (including the Mooerer's children) are not discussable.

:tyou:

Sincere question: If any minor children become witnesses and tesify in court during a trial, are we then allowed to discuss them? I am still learning the rules round here. TIA! :heartbeat:

I dont think we should speculate anything that doesnt have anything to do with Heather and finding her - ESPECIALLY whether the M's were on food stamps.

Wont do anything but feed rumor - which we have NO proof of!!

Why would they have subsidized school lunches??? TM homeschooled her children.....

:banghead:

Why, my friend, are you banging your sweet head against the wall? Is it because TM homeschooled her children? Yes, that thought makes me want to do the same.
:banghead:

Since she did go missing at a boat landing, I would imagine it would be easiest and fastest to toss her phone in the water as opposed to taking the battery out or smashing it (and there wasn't any phone pieces found or it hasn't been mentioned yet that there was).

I didn't know they said it was withdrawn the day after. Now I"m saying I'm wrong. :blushing: I've deleted my comment.

There is no way to keep every single fact in this case straight...so don't feel bad, NewYork. Its hard. Even if you had notes in a large binder, you would still forget things. Heck, even the press can't get it right all the time. No worries dear. :loveyou:

LOL! Sorry, not laughing at you, i'm laughing at the attorney. Does he REALLY think LE CAN'T PROVE IT? Smh. Aye, aye, aye. I HIGHLY doubt that the State would allege a high withrawl and not be able to prove it. Doesn't TM's attorney know anything about a little thing called a, "bank statement"?

I needed a giggle, i'm in that kind of mood.

and seriously, find me an ATM or bank without video... ain't happening!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

http://www.wmbfnews.com/link/683926...dney-moorer?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

just thinking, the solicitor, during the bond hearing, did not give out the time of the 12/18 ie charge (or the 12/17 charge for that matter, but that is irrelevant to what i'm posing), and saving it for the trial, but what if, that was done AFTER the murder...the time here would be significant in that, the M's could have drove home with Heather's body, concocted their plan of where to get rid of the body, drove there and then had their sexual escapade to use for their alibi...jmo...maybe that's a big gun LE saved during the bond hearing...after all it's not the trial, idk

also, did not the solicitor state that they don't think they will find Heather's body in the water or something like that...and what are the Elvis's doing with getting cadaver dogs for a search...i will try to find the article regarding the solicitor's statement about the body and the water, it was from yesterday

Random thought since they withdrew the $$ the day after is there a chance they were paid to harm Heather? I have no idea who would have reason to want to harm her besides them (not that they had a valid reason) but I watch a lot of television and it crossed my mind. JMO

LOL! Sorry, not laughing at you, i'm laughing at the attorney. Does he REALLY think LE CAN'T PROVE IT? Smh. Aye, aye, aye. I HIGHLY doubt that the State would allege a high withrawl and not be able to prove it. Doesn't TM's attorney know anything about a little thing called a, "bank statement"?

I needed a giggle, i'm in that kind of mood.

I was thinking the same thing. Also SM's attorney is saying that the State has presented it's entire case and that is all they have. Oh really? Do these defense attorney's feel the need to say something no matter how lame?

Random thought since they withdrew the $$ the day after is there a chance they were paid to harm Heather? I have no idea who would have reason to want to harm her besides them (not that they had a valid reason) but I watch a lot of television and it crossed my mind. JMO

Do you mean that they paid someone? They would deposit money if they were paid, no?

I know there is some confusion about the supposed 6 am phone "data" and yesterdays hearing saying that the last "data" was at 3:41 or something close to that.

I'm setting that aside for right now. We just don't have enough information. Suffice it to say there is a big difference between cell phone "data" and cell phone "pings".

I wouldn't put it past TM to have kept her phone to try to see what was on it.

We will just have to wait and see, as painful as that is. :twocents:

I personally think it would be more likely that they paid someone to help in the disposal of the body.

Do you mean that they paid someone? They would deposit money if they were paid, no?

Yeah you are correct unless the money was wired into their account. My brain hurts so I am not making sense at this point. I can't wait to see what it's like once it goes to trial. :scared:

:waitasec:

I think the opposite. TM said she had someone following SM. If that is in fact true, I was thinking it was to pay that person off. I think it is important to find out if it is true, and who the person was. Thus the Elvis family asking people to continue to come forward. :twocents:

Something that has bothered me badly since yesterday - and makes me SO STINKING HAPPY the judge denied them bond yesterday was the information they gave about the journal TM was keeping on the Elvis family.

How weird, crazy, awful is that? Details of the other members of Heathers family.....

SCARY CRAP!

I'm not Hoppy :) but here's one of the tweets from yesterday's hearing by a MSM reporter (this one is from WPDE NewsChannel 15):

https://twitter.com/MarcLiverman/status/445633070428069888

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries.

BBM-

Keeping a journal on someone specifically and entries in a journal is not the same. IMO

some random thoughts, as I try to get caught up while waiting for pre surgery appt:

putting her in river would take longer than back of truck. & she woulda been found by now if they just dumped her, idt they had time to weigh her down.

I'm one who is interested in the level of involvement & planning of each M. That doesn't mean I find one of them "less guilty" only that one of their minds is far more twisted than the other. the end result is that a family is missing their beautiful moonchild, we all know she's deceased, never to bless the world with her love again. Both M hold a part of this devastation.

I see that the attys want them split up in the publics eye, does the court recognize this or are they one and the same? will this be presented to the judge or is there some law requiring or allowing a separation?

ok... kinda hoping this appt takes awhile so I'll have time to catch up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ITA!!! That river at PTL is not very deep near the banks. They would have had to 'throw' her far enough that she would not be found immediately. I think the M's wanted to make it look like Heather may have run away and would not have risked leaving her in the water.

I know there is some confusion about the supposed 6 am phone "data" and yesterdays hearing saying that the last "data" was at 3:41 or something close to that.

I'm setting that aside for right now. We just don't have enough information. Suffice it to say there is a big difference between cell phone "data" and cell phone "pings".

I wouldn't put it past TM to have kept her phone to try to see what was on it.

We will just have to wait and see, as painful as that is. :twocents:

This exchange with Hoppy yesterday cleared up the ping question in my mind regarding Heather's phone:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10346474&postcount=1099

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member