SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's built into the phone. Don't know that you can take it out. Would probably need to smash the phone or submerge it in water to disable it. An iPhone 5.

That makes me feel better! I was racking my brain trying to figure it out. Thanks!

What was said was that they "Withdrew" $5000..... (they didn't say how - which I believe is why TM's attorney made the statement 'prove it'.)

Thank you! I was repeating off of other comments here. I will stick with what you say

Unless there's an undisclosed revelation in the exchange, I think Heather's decision that morning is confusing to everyone.

Just my take anyway.

RSBM: I believe the text from November, the one in which TM threatens SM's tail ties in with her reason to go to PTL. I think TM made have threatened to kill SM again...of course, I may change my mind 10 more times before trial.

JMO
There was one article I remember reading where LE said after intensive expert analsysis of video evidence, they were able to make arrests or something close to that.

I will not be surprised if LE has been able to enhance the video of the truck leaving PTL and actually being able to see who was driving and who may have been passenger.

Wouldnt it be something if on way to PTL there is just SM seen with no passenger being seen and then on way back out it is proven that SM+TM are in that truck.

That right there would be damning evidence if I was a juror and had nothing more than that even. Just knowing Heathers car went there before the truck got there.

It would prove to me someone was hiding in that truck. Sure circumstantial but very damning circumstantial evidence to me if the video is enhanced to show occupants.

I agree with others that at court we have just seen a small piece of the pie with the evidence so far.

I am wondering that, too. If they were able to deduce so many other things - then I pray they were able to see at least something of the person driving it.

Details the FBI gave to local LE regarding 'the vehicle' in the videos:
Ford 150
2013 or 2014 model
Dark color
Silver Toolbox in back
Moonroof or sunroof
Fog lights
Specific high end bulb headlights

There were 82 Ford 150 (2013/2014) that came up registered. LE visiaully inspected them all and the ONLY one that could NOT BE EXCLUDED was the MOORER truck.

What was said was that they "Withdrew" $5000..... (they didn't say how - which I believe is why TM's attorney made the statement 'prove it'.)

LOL! Sorry, not laughing at you, i'm laughing at the attorney. Does he REALLY think LE CAN'T PROVE IT? Smh. Aye, aye, aye. I HIGHLY doubt that the State would allege a high withrawl and not be able to prove it. Doesn't TM's attorney know anything about a little thing called a, "bank statement"?

I needed a giggle, i'm in that kind of mood.

I have the real otter box and it takes me forever to get it off. I could try and time myself. I am embarrassed to ask....where is the battery in an iPhone 5? I don't even know.

It's several tools, screws, and minutes away from the dock port end of the phone where the first two tiny screws are. Because Insanely Great Steve wanted it that way. lol

It can be removed/replaced but it takes tools and time.

if true, that's a great deal of tax dollars owed.

There is nothing more that irks me when I have to pay taxes and others think they don't, so they lie and don't pay. Or people who lie to get assistance. Those are is two of my biggest pet peeves. No one likes to pay taxes and no one likes to pay bills and for food, but it is a part of life. It is called providing for yourself and your family.

Just catching up and a little late on my reply to your comment.

Before a recent trip to Las Vegas, DH went to the bank and talked to his personal banker. Since we have a good amount of savings there at the moment, the bank changed his account to allow more than one $1000 withdrawal in a week. That way, he didn't need to carry too much cash with him.

The first withdrawal went ok. A few days later, the second one was denied and the account frozen. It took 20 minutes on the phone to get the bank to allow the second $1000 transaction. Mind you, he had already made the arrangements with the bank!

Under no circumstances would our bank allow a $5000 withdrawal all at once.

The only way to get $5000 would be to take a cash advance on a credit card.

This whole issue sure sets off my hinky meter. Either way, I'd like to see the bank photos!
My small town bank allows large cash withdrawals and just asks that you call ahead so they have time to get the cash out of the safe.

The iPhone has the battery baked right in, so to speak, while Android phones often have a separate removable battery. Samsung phones have removable batteries.

my battery can't be removed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

LOL! Sorry, not laughing at you, i'm laughing at the attorney. Does he REALLY think LE CAN'T PROVE IT? Smh. Aye, aye, aye. I HIGHLY doubt that the State would allege a high withrawl and not be able to prove it. Doesn't TM's attorney know anything about a little thing called a, "bank statement"?

Also, every bank has cameras. I would think they go pretty far back. They were arrested two moths after the date. I can't imagine the tapes are deleted.

There is nothing more that irks me when I have to pay taxes and others think they don't, so they lie and don't pay. Or people who lie to get assistance. Those are is two of my biggest pet peeves. No one likes to pay taxes and no one likes to pay bills and for food, but it is a part of life. It is called providing for yourself and your family.

couldn't agree more.

Or cameras at the bank? Or having to either sign a withdraw slip, or swipe your card at the counter?

The children (including the Mooerer's children) are not discussable.

:tyou:

I realize I have a question about this and I bet I'm not the only one, so I'm going to ask it here. Does this ban extend and encompass not even mentioning that the M's have children? I'm not talking about discussing the children or anything about them, but is it also not to be acknowledged they even have any?

And if yes, then what really confuses me about this policy is that in many other cases I've participated in on WS, discussions that mention children existing (of either victim or perp) occur a lot and it seems to be just fine in those other threads. And then, to make it even more confusing, some posters use pictures of their own minor children as their avatars, but WS TOS are that no pictures of minor children are allowed to be posted in any thread (unless the victim is a child). Well color me :confused: for sure.

I believe that they made more money than they filed and they filed taxes with lower income to get more earned income credit and money for dependents. yes by the income taxes they would be eligible for state help, food stamps, electricity and other things that are out there for low income families. Leave it to them to take away from the community and take away help for families with kids that needed it.

agreed...I think there is even more charges coming their way if it's true they under reported in order to receive ANY benefit.

Something that has bothered me badly since yesterday - and makes me SO STINKING HAPPY the judge denied them bond yesterday was the information they gave about the journal TM was keeping on the Elvis family.

How weird, crazy, awful is that? Details of the other members of Heathers family.....

SCARY CRAP!

Sounds like someone's attorney doesn't like what he was hearing yesterday. JMO

Actually, I do not think they believed HRE would call his cell phone at all that night since he indicated he had left and HRE already had been warned by TM that SM no longer had access to his phone.

For whatever reason, HRE calling his phone that night is what cements this deal and tanked their plans of anonymity to get her to the PTL alone in the middle of the night. I still think they felt if they got rid of her phone this information would be gone along with the texts messages. They weren't the smartest criminals especially when it came to their electronic devices (or others' surveillance cams) including their printer at home. ;)

Just bouncing off of this. What if HRE was not the one to call his phone. Is there not a break between him calling HE, her calling the pay phone and then (BREAK) the calls to his cell phone?
WHAT IF? the murderer went to HE apartment, and the meeting at PTL was after the fact, to pick up the actual murderer? Is there not time for that to have happened?
Just my opinion...but hair stood up when that ran through my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV