SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True - but One Tree Hill has been off the air a few years now.... right? I havent done my google search yet so dont yell at me if Im wrong! :truce:

These recaps are detailed. I got the chills when I saw the titles of the episodes for the last season:

Season 8

8.01 Asleep at Heaven’s Gate
8.02 I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There
8.03 The Space in Between
8.04 We All Fall Down
8.05 Nobody Taught Us To Quit
8.06 Not Afraid
8.07 Luck Be A Lady
8.08 Mouthful Of Diamonds
8.09 Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace
8.10 Lists, Plans
8.11 Darkness on the Edge of Town
8.12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night
8.13 The Other Half Of Me
8.14 Holding Out For A Hero
8.15 Valentine’s Day is Over
8.16 I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here
8.17 The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get
8.18 Quiet Little Voices
8.19 Where Not To Look For Freedom

http://www.onetreehillblog.com/episode-recaps/

I cringe to think of how this might play out in the mind of a person who lives in a fantasy world, and is a self-proclaimed "OTH-Addict." Psychopathology, anyone? :moo:

This is an interesting thought. I'm just quoting it for now, so that when I'm done catching up, I can try to look into it from the info we have. That is, unless someone beats me to it by then...hint, hint. ;)

I think that's a question the LE evidence thus far poses. Maybe they have other footage they didn't choose to release yesterday, but it sounded like they wanted to paint a picture of the M's going to PTL at the same time Heather did, then going back home, while Heather's car never left. So yes, that limits the search in theory. But with no other info at this time, it seems to me that there could have been other activities that morning in other areas. Or, someone could have met them somewhere or at their home and helped with disposal elsewhere.

I think there are gaps in what LE is saying that could relate both to protecting the investigation and avoiding the disposal issue at the bond hearing, since they have no body.

Word.

Not only that but which vehicle? I mean, Tammy is a big gal, not petite or tiny anywhere. If it was in the truck, where'd they have sex? In the bed of the truck? Or wasn't it actual intercourse?

:puke: There goes my lunch!!! LOL!

Can someone provide a link to this? I don't recall anything about a locksmith. (I may have just missed the article though. TIA). :)
It wasn't in an article, but one of the news stations posted a photo of the locksmith arriving on scene during the execution of the warrants at the Moorer compound.

Gosh - I feel like I've spent the morning clarifying stuff! LOL I thought I wrote pretty specifically and clearly but I guess I need to work on that!! LOL

IMO, you were very specific and clear. It amazes me how things get turned and twisted, added and subtracted. Thanks for all the info you've provided. :tyou:

The money thing makes no sense. Someone making $15,000 a year would not have $5,000 to withdraw.
Also, someone making such unpredictable income would not be able to qualify for a loan.

(Would someone be willing to link or share where this info was given out? TIA)

JMO
There was one article I remember reading where LE said after intensive expert analsysis of video evidence, they were able to make arrests or something close to that.

I will not be surprised if LE has been able to enhance the video of the truck leaving PTL and actually being able to see who was driving and who may have been passenger.

Wouldnt it be something if on way to PTL there is just SM seen with no passenger being seen and then on way back out it is proven that SM+TM are in that truck.

That right there would be damning evidence if I was a juror and had nothing more than that even. Just knowing Heathers car went there before the truck got there.

It would prove to me someone was hiding in that truck. Sure circumstantial but very damning circumstantial evidence to me if the video is enhanced to show occupants.

I agree with others that at court we have just seen a small piece of the pie with the evidence so far.

However, assumptions aren't evidence. The defense can use it as is.

True but if it means something else entirely I've no idea what that is. And the only one who could testify to its meaning is the person who sent the text. I doubt we'll see TM on the stand.

The money thing makes no sense. Someone making $15,000 a year would not have $5,000 to withdraw.
Also, someone making such unpredictable income would not be able to qualify for a loan.

Right. So they either lied on their loan apps or lied on their income taxes. Bottom line is they lied AND somehow obtained a chunk of cash.

Or they wanted Heather to call SM because then it "looks like" Heather is bothering SM and he then says that he only answered to tell her to leave him alone. In reality,he started the chain of events by calling from a pay phone. He thought LE wouldn't know it was him. I can see this going either way. I go back and forth. :banghead: I have no questions at all about TM...none. It's SM I'm trying to figure out.
I can see TM planning this like a Disney trip but I can also see her just snapping. SM...I only see him doing exactly what TM tells him to do even if it involves murder. Back and forth. :tantrum:

i agree...i think we pretty much have TM figured out...it's SM that remains the mystery here- JMO

Wasnt there talk of some sort of settlement they got or one of her relatives got that lived on the compound. Me thinks a substantial type of annuity settlement was a large source of where they got a lot of the income.

I believe there was even talk of the settlment running out and ending. The loss of funds could have made her emotional state go off the deep end.

Right. So they either lied on their loan apps or lied on their income taxes. Bottom line is they lied AND somehow obtained a chunk of cash.

the bottom line here is to paint the two as liars...in the state's case against them

Guys, we raised 4 kids on one income and watched every penny. And we made more than the Moorers did in a good year. If they lived on TM's parent's money then he must have been loaded to keep these guys up. You simply do not live in large homes, drive new big vehicles, have families that take Disney cruises and country-wide vacations, without having a good cash flow. Something doesn't add up.

I'm on a phone so I can't pull it up right away but I recall seeing on Hoppy's picture of the texts from TM to Heather that after the last text on 11/5 ("dad no longer has a phone") It said heather received a pay phone call. Does anyone mine clarifying if it really says that? And if that means she received a call from a pay phone in November or if they were referring to the 12/18 call and it was just worded that way for brevity. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute